Sunbeam Alpha SR6350

It was a great iron to start with. We liked the long cord after our initial purchase of another brand resulted in the core being to short.

Not even 12 months old, went to iron my shirts and the iron decided to give up all together. Hardly used as I would send my clothes to the dry cleaners.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Hi Eamon, sorry to hear of the issues you experienced with your iron. Please give our customer care team a call on 1300 881 861 and they can further assist you.

Sunbeam Alpha Iron SR6350

Heating up light - cant see. Temperature control is awkward to reset because handle too high above. Maroon colour too dark to see through for water level. Sole plate certainly doesnt glide and causes more creases. Too much space between sole plate and body of iron - material gets caught up especially at front point of sole plate. Long cord and auto turn off best features I can agree with.

Date PurchasedSep 2017