Sunbeam Sleep Perfect Quilted
Listing monitored by Sunbeam

Shaun Pollock
Shaun PollockMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Lasted 3 months, still waiting 235+ days for a replacement....

Purchased in May 2020 at David Jones Online Store for $299.00.

MaMIllawarra, NSW

Super Sunbeam

Sunbeam Electric blanket out of warranty; one of the controls were faulty but Sunbeam sent me a new one. Absolutely impressed. This is the second item that Sunbeam have been so generous. No questions asked; just mailed another one directly to me at no cost either for the product or delivery.

Purchased in May 2020 at Sunbeam Australia.

Happy to help!
Thank you for your awesome Feedback.

Jem
JemMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Was my best friend until it stopped working

Purchased at Costco SA, Adelaide.

Electric Blankets & Heated Throws

Find out how Sunbeam Sleep Perfect Quilted compares to other Electric Blankets & Heated Throws

JoyL
JoyL

Quick heating with lots of options

While this electric blanket can feel cumbersome to use at first due to the double controls for temperature and time, it is just perfect once you find the settings that you like. I love the quick heat function that will heat the bed in the time in takes to brush your teeth!
The subtle blue light that glows to the floor when the power button is on is helpful for that bit of light should you wish to adjust the settings.
An all round winner from my point of view.

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Hello JoyL
Thank you for the great review!

GeoffLachlan, Tasmania. Australia

Sunbeam used to mean a quality product.

We have had this blanket for probably 18 months now. The controller on my side failed a few months ago. It works occasionally but mostly not. I wouldn’t buy another.

Hello Geoff,
So sorry to her of this experience but All Sunbeam Blankets have a 3 year replacement warranty. You can return the blanket to your retailer for a new replacement.

Geoff

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I am unable to find the receipt so that rather precludes that option...

Aly_S
Aly_SSydney

Love the quilted part but low on functions

Bought this after my last wool electric blanket which had so many variable settings from 1, 3, 6, 9 hours and upper and bottom body heat options plus 1 to 10 heat dial kicked it in after 3 years of almost daily use. I like a warm bed no matter what time of the year.

This very expensive one has very little functionality. No separate function for upper body and feet and only has 1 or 9 hours for timer and 6 heat settings.

The turbo 5 mins to warm up is good but it's definitely too hot to be in bed while that happens.

Overall other than it being quilted and I can't feel the wires, i can't say I'll buy it again.

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman for $237.00.

Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Aly_S,
Sorry to hear. Will pass the feedback on.

too short a life for the price!!

I really loved it while it worked ..thought it was best I've ever come across. Well fitted and more comfortable with good features.. except didnt last more than a few of years.. For the high price it needs to be more durable please. I've since bought a Breville ... not nearly as neat re wires on the controls but hoping it lasts. Really preferred the Sunbeam design but it went bung! ...and I'm losing confidence in the brand.!

Date PurchasedMay 2016
annanutherthing
annanutherthing

i am so annoyed with the new Breville with ridiculous cumbersome
wires...but the different heat zones are good... wish Sunbeam would fix theirs?

Customer C.Sunbeam

hey Anna thanks for the info, we look at all the comments before we go into production each season and tweak our blanket designs and features.

NLB
NLBMelbourne

My wife loves it

Its very comfortable, heats up gently from top to toe. Would thoroughly recommend it to any one looking to replace on older style electric blanket. Fits mattress well and does not slip all over the place . Purchased at Harvey Norman Postcode 3121

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Peter
Peter

Can't wait for winter

I have used this last winter and early spring and have found that the electric blanket has been a blessing to me and my two kids. They climb into bed with me and and pa, and find the bed so nice and warm. Love my kids and my electric blanky.

Date PurchasedSept 2016

I FREEZE EVERY NIGHT

This controller only has 1 hour or 9 hour settings, there is no ON!!
This means YOU CANT TURN IT ON LONGER THAN 9 HOURS!!!!
I HATE IT and cursed it several times till I threw it out and bought a real blanket.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Jo
Jo

Nothing special

After lots if research I decided on this as the specs say its has an extra warm zone for your feet. It also says you can sleep with it in if you set it to a low setting. Both are a gimic. The feet area are no hotter. And on a low setting it doesnt heat at all!!! You need it on 6 the highest just to really warm the bed up. Total gimic. Don't waste your money. Just go with a cheap electric blanket. It will do thr same job.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Jen C.
Jen C.Perth

Great quality and worth the price

I purchased this electric blanket on sale for $175. It heats up fast and has a couple different heat settings as well as a timer to auto turn off. This was the main draw card for me as I usually find once the bed is nice and warm I fall asleep quickly and don't want the blanket on the whole night. Overall it's been a great investment.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Lou C
Lou CBrisbane

Very nice quilting so you can't feel the wires

This blanket had the features I was after: a timer so I didn't accidentally leave it on and also thicker padding than other electric blankets as my old blankets wires felt uncomfortable. The control panel is very easy to use too. It gets very hot on the max temp of 6, so I only need it on about 2 each night.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Milnash
MilnashNewcastle

Saving grace this winter!

I purchased this electric blanket in sales towards the end of winter last year and completely forgot I had put it in the cupboard until only recently! I am SO glad I found it as it has proven to be excellent in making the bed toasty warm before it's time to go to sleep. There's a few heat settings and a timer to auto turn off. Apparently there is an auto body temp sensor but we tend not to sleep with the blanket still on for safety so I can't really comment on this feature. Fit our very deep mattress well and the quilting makes the wires feel less noticeable compared to older styles of electric blankets. Would purchase again but I probably wouldn't pay the full price which I think might be over $200 for a king size bed!

Date PurchasedOct 2016
rollypolly
rollypollyAU

So far so good. I like this product

I purchased this product recently and have found it really good. This is the first electric blanket I purchased and I like it. The only annoying issue is when the blanket turns off it has a strong blue light. This can be negated by simply turning off the unit. I love the dual operation which allows different temperature on each side of the bed. I have found that overall this is a good product that has kept me toasty and warm on cold winter nights.

Date PurchasedJune 2017

Read more reviews - page 2

Helen Tsesmetzis
Helen Tsesmetzisasked

How to turn off before 9 hours

Customer SupportSunbeam

Hi Helen,
The quilted blanket only comes with 2 timer settings 1 is for 75minutes the other is for 9 hours. If you don't want it on for 9 hours maybe try the 75minutes setting.

MaM

Yes that is what I do all the time.

Kaz
Kazasked
Sleep Perfect Quilted

I bought a sunbeam sleep perfect electric blanket I can’t sleep in it because I feel the wires and this make very uncomfortable I have tryed other sheets but still no good can you advice what to do

Customer SupportSunbeam

Hi Kaz,
Firsty can I ask have you got the quilted sleep perfect the right way up?. Yo could try having your mattress over the top of the electric blanket is also another option.

ROSS A.asked
Sleep Perfect Quilted

When I asked if it was the same as the quilt I meant is it a duvet inner or electric blanket?

Geoff

It is “quilted”, not a quilt. So it is a quilted electric blanket. And it is very good :)

ROSS A.

Not if you can't sleep on wires. It's very disappointing that the quilt is no longer made, they were extremely good, working well.

See all Sunbeam Sleep Perfect Quilted questions

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives

Sunbeam Sleep Perfect Quilted

Compare all 4 Sunbeam Sleep Perfect Quilted
CategoryElectric Blankets & Heated ThrowsElectric Blankets & Heated ThrowsElectric Blankets & Heated ThrowsElectric Blankets & Heated Throws
Release dateApr 2013Apr 2013Apr 2013Apr 2013