2Sunbeam Cafe Series Conical Burr EMM0500BK

5 reviews · Statistics

80% · 41 · 20%

CJR
CJRNSWSydney, NSW

Lasted just past the warranty period then done

Lasted 15 months, just out of 12 month warranty, perfectly timed Sunbeam.
After that it stopped adjusting the grind size and was stuck on the coarsest setting. Spinning the wheel for grind size has no effect anymore. Show details
Sunbeam
Sunbeam   DM
TRA
TRA9 posts

Neat and compact design to fit most kitchens. Takes a few tries to find the right settings for your choice of coffee bean, but once that’s done, you’re set to make beautiful coffee. It’s also very intuitive to use, but the manual provided will help you get started, if needed. I have a EMM7200BK and the style complements it perfectly. It presents very nicely and does the job, without costing you an arm and a leg. Very happy with this appliance and highly recommend it. Show reply
Niconero
NiconeroNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Fresh Grind

Love my new Sunbeam Café Series Conical Burr Grinder. Looks slick & is super easy to use. It's my Sunbeam Café Series Duo Espresso Machine's new best mate. I love that I'm able to easily trial different beans & tinker with grind sizes in the ongoing search for the perfect home coffee. I'm now definitely one step closer. Show details ·  1
Brettski
Brettski2035NSW, 203512 posts
Ash
Ash2 posts

Easy Grindin'

This is a great grinder, I've paired mine with a Sunbeam coffee machine (for espresso coffee) and it makes the experience so much easier to get the perfect shot as there's grind setting options so it's compatible with different coffee methods and just how you like it (I have mine at around 10-12). I have noticed after grinding some coffee gets stuck in the nozzle, so it's worthwhile to give it a tap/shake to get all the coffee, otherwise would recommend!

Pez
Pez

I have a new Gaggia Classic Pro coffee machine which I am using with an old EM 400 model Sunbeam Coffee Grinder. The grinder does not grind quite fine enough for Espresso, so I am looking for a replacement. Would you recommend the new Sunbeam EMM0500BK Cafe Series Conical Burr grinder?

Ross B
Ross B

Hi All coffee lovers, I purchased the new model EMM0500BK 5 months ago, Love it,
Started off working well set on 16,
however,
the grinder is now too fine, even when set on Coarse grind for my coffee machine to pump coffee,
using preground coffee works fine in my coffee machine.
With removing and checking on the table the Burr in place of the outer adjustment dial,
the Burr moves up the fine tread as it would when in position.
There is about 1mm or so play if I lift the Conical Burr is this acceptable play?
Cheers,