Sunbeam Mixmaster Hand JM6600R (Red)

Sunbeam Mixmaster Hand JM6600R (Red)

KeiraPerth

Terrible..

First time use Motor stopped working due to over heating.. when we used second time, Motor stoped working with in 1 min and we have to wait for at least 15 min to get it to operate.. also, I noticed that it's mixer blade got rusted.. I don't recommend this to anyone..

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Sunbeam
Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Keira - apologies for the issues you have experienced with your Sunbeam mixer. Please contact our customer care team on 1300 881 861 and we would be more than happy to assist.

Keira

Hi, Thank you for your response. I have returned this product to carousel Myer.

RobynS

RobynSNSW, 2582

Much quieter than other hand beaters I've used

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Sunbeam
Customer C.Sunbeam

Thanks for the great review RobynS!! Keep up the great baking!!

Merilyn Rangan

Merilyn RanganMelbourne

Have been using Sunbeam over many years not all products are worthy but this item is great very happ

It is perfect for my jobs enough power easy to use Came with dough hooks,balloon whisk and standard beaters. .Great product ..Ordered from Kitchen warehouse online came quickly well packaged with emails to track. Happy all round

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Sherry

SherrySouth Australia

So far so good

Just bought this item from Myer on sale at $34. Looks good but have only used it once for a short while. Power on 1 is pretty fast. Cord is qt short too. Otherwise pretty happy. Only read about negative reviews after buying this. Hope I won't encounter these problems.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Didn't last two minutes :/

Bought it because of the extra attachments and power. But didn't last two minutes without overheating.
What a disappointment! Don't they have quality control. How can you expect to sell these to customers !
Now I'm getting a mouth full from my wife for getting this.
Unfortunately cannot recommend this product.
I thought I might have been unlucky to get a lemon, but after checking this forum, it looks like sunbeam is in the business of selling lemons

Chris