Sunbeam Sleep Express Fitted

Sunbeam Sleep Express Fitted

Double (BL4841), Queen (BL4851) and Single (BL4821)

Can’t survive without it

During Winter I turn the electric blanket just before I go to bed every night and it makes getting a good night’s rest so much easier. Prior to this I was shivering and dreaded the idea of hopping into an ice cold bed. The blanket heats up very fast and has 3 adjustable levels. I’ve had this for about a week and I would definitely recommend it.

Purchased in May 2019 at Harvey Norman for $59.00.

Hi Cathy, Thanks for the great review! Kind regards, Sunbeam

I couldn't go thru winter without My electric blanket

My Wife & I just love our Sunbeam electric blanket. We couldn't get thru our very cold winters [was 1c degree this morning and usually around 6c degrees when We go to bed. I love the digital readout too. One look and you know what heat setting and how long it is on for... It also just fits our queen sized bed perfectly. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED .... BUGBUYER

Purchased in March 2018 for $99.00.

Hi Bugbuyer, Thanks for the great review! Kind Regards, Sunbeam

so far so good

Mines on the spare bed so only gets used once a month or so. Its working ok so far. my friend said it was good and nice and warm and heated up quickly.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Just bought this unit from Harvey Normans $99-99 sale $66

Just replace my old blanket with this unit ,still trying the controls as the first one is very low heat, wife just turn on the third number to see how long it takes to get hot ,serpose to be ten min ????.
Wish use luck

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Let there be light

This blanket is easy to fit soft texture, it heats up fairly quickly, my previous blanket was also a Sunbeam, had it for 10 years never a problem. The only thing I can say about this one is that the controls have a blue light when turned on and it lights up the room

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Works well

Purchased two of these for the kids beds. Easy to switch on and off.

Simple to clean in the washing machine.

Stay securely on the bed without moving about.

Good price.

It's not durable

After i think a week or two of using it didnt work anymore. It's not durable. It has warranty but the shop is not that close to our place that is why we still didnt exchange. We just thought we can use it for at least months but we didnt.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Comforting and warm

We got this for winter and it's been really good. Individual controls on each side allow us to have it at the temperature my partner and I are comfortable with. I'm very happy with it.

Lasted 3 months before one side stopped heating

This is the second Sunbeam blanket I have purchased in 2 years. First purchase I lost the receipt when, after one winter, one side stopped heating. With some caution I purchased another Sunbeam as it was on sale at the time. I kept the receipt and returned faulty blanket today. There is no replacement available (until next winter), but at least I got a refund. I won’t buy another Sunbeam electric blanket.

Great electric blanket

It heats up very fast n is ideal for cold climates
It is the best item I have bought in years
I highly recommend it to everyone to use through winter

Stopped working

I bought this electric blanket just over a year ago. It was working perfectly and then about 3 months ago one side stopped working whilst the other side kept working. Now the other side has stopped working. I would not recommend buying this product.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Durable and does it job

I've been using this electric blanket for a couple of months, the temperature is adjustable to 3 different levels. The wiring was subtle enough to not interfere with sleep. For the price I'd say this is impressive.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Great!

Really great quality compared to most lower costing electric blankets! Would highly recommend to anyone, works as described, reputable brand, and feels comfortable, easy to use premium controller. No problems from start to finish, and heats very well.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Warm and can't feel a thing

The blanket fits perfectly with my bed. Keeps my bed warm, and feel comfortable too. The electric cables in the blanket blend in well enough that I couldn't feel a thing when we are lying on it.

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Works well, keep me warm in winter

Actually I use this product not only in winter, as it has been quite cold in night in melbourne, even it's still summer. This blanket allows the temperature to be adjusted at 3 levels. Usually I barely feel any heat when using the lowest level, middle level works the best, top level heat is an overkill for me most of the time.

Only downside is the light is too bright, it disturbs my sleep at the beginning, I had to use something to wrap the light so I won't be bother by it.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Heats up super quick

It definitely heats up very quickly, which is exactly what I need. The highest setting is a bit too hot to sleep with, I use it just to warm up the bed quickly before hopping in, then I turn it off. If it's a particularly cold night, I put it on the lowest setting and let it run all night. It would be better if it had a timer, and extra warm zones like in the foot area, but for the price I can't complain. My only complaint is the blue light on the remote when it's turned on, it can be very bright and lights up the room, which can annoy some light sensitive sleepers.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Does what it says

We bought a double size for this and lay it underneath our bed sheet. It warms up very quickly, has 3 heat levels. Does what it says. However, after less than a year of using it, one half of the electric blanket stopped working whereas the other side is still going strong. I would not recommend this due to the durability issue.

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Good - does the job

Ticked all requirements:
- fitted (I hate tapes that need tying down),
- a variety of heat settings (3),
- washable,
- safety features and
- a long warranty (3 years)

Working as expected.

Although our other electric blankets are also Sunbeam, I was not looking specifically for a Sunbeam but for the product features I wanted at the budget I'd set.

Just brought a new Sleep Express fitted electric blanket. Used for a few nights but doesn’t seem to get overly warm and I wonder what it’s going to be like as we head in to winter. Our last blanket got really hot on the high settings but sadly no longer works. Not had a Sunbeam blanket before. I had expected more heat than we are getting.
i have to have mine on 7 before its hot enough. and it only goes to 9.Hi Ann, Thank you for contacting Sunbeam. Please call us on 1300 881 861 for further trouble shooting Kind Regards, SunbeamHello I have no trouble with the heating, I think it only goes as high as 3. As I said the blue light is bright on the controls and after using it for a while it's not a snug fit on the mattress,the nylon sides have stretched