Sunbeam Solo HC6600

Sunbeam Solo HC6600

5.0 from 1 review

I'd recommend to anyone who wants to cut their own hair without any fuss. This product is reliable and provides you with a clean cut every week.
Very handy and reliable! The design of this little machine is genius! It allows you to clip your own hair without any assistance at all! I've had this product now for eight months and it hasn't failed me. It comes with different comb lenths allowing you to trtim it extremly short. There are also tapering combs to blend the hair on the side - very useful in my opinion. It always ensures that my hair looks like it has been cut by a professional.
Initially the battery ran out too quickly, but after a few more charges and use the battery lasts enough to trim all the hair on my head. Sometimes you get lines in your hair because of the combs - you need to go over certain areas a few times to get rid of that and make it uniform. There should be at least one more comb, an 8mm one. Sometimes I feel 6mm is not long enough - especially during winter!

Where can I buy the solo hair clipper HC6600? I live in Penrith NSW & so far unable to find a store that sells them.
Hi Laura238, Unfortunately our HC6600 is now a discontinued product and is no longer available to purchase which is why you are having trouble finding them in stores. Regards, Sunbeam Customer Service 1300 881 861 customercare@sunbeam.com.au