Sunbeam Solus PerfectTemp SR7001

MPN: SNB-SR7001

nat

natSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great little iron

I purchased this iron and let me tell u I used to hate ironing. It was the worst chore and I could absolutley not iron at all. I was terrible at it.
This iron from heaven changed everything. It makes my ironing work so easy. Couldn't be happier. The steam setting makes ironing a breeze

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Deeslee

DeesleeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very nice iron

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Asmit61

Asmit61

Heats up very quickly and has reduced my ironing time

Comes packaged very nicely. Instructions are clear as its easy to use. Its great that you can use it vertically to steam garments and dresses etc while on a hanger and the steam shot is so powerful it has greatly reduced my ironing time spent on work uniforms. It is definitely larger in size than my last sunbeam iron and therefore heavier, i suggest if you are concerned about weight going into a store and having a hold of it first before buying. All in all I am incredibly happy with it and have already recommended my mother in law to upgrade to one as well!

Date PurchasedDec 2017