MPN: SNB-SR7001

Great little iron

I purchased this iron and let me tell u I used to hate ironing. It was the worst chore and I could absolutley not iron at all. I was terrible at it.
This iron from heaven changed everything. It makes my ironing work so easy. Couldn't be happier. The steam setting makes ironing a breeze

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Very nice iron

Following the advice of the only other review of this iron, I recently bought one. I have been very pleased with it's performance. It has a larger water tank than my previous iron, so can last longer between refills. The temperature control can be finely adjusted and it heats up quickly. I use the wool setting for silk as the silk setting is a little too cool to get creases out. I used the vertical steamer function on the sleeves of a silk blouse and it shot water in a burst which temporarily marked the blouse (it washed out). The instructions said that the tank had to be one quarter full to use this function and mine was, but I recommend that the tank be full to use this function. I tried using it again with the tank full and it worked well.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Heats up very quickly and has reduced my ironing time

Comes packaged very nicely. Instructions are clear as its easy to use. Its great that you can use it vertically to steam garments and dresses etc while on a hanger and the steam shot is so powerful it has greatly reduced my ironing time spent on work uniforms. It is definitely larger in size than my last sunbeam iron and therefore heavier, i suggest if you are concerned about weight going into a store and having a hold of it first before buying. All in all I am incredibly happy with it and have already recommended my mother in law to upgrade to one as well!

Date PurchasedDec 2017