SunSense Aftersun Cooling Spray

SunSense Aftersun Cooling Spray

See the Best Sun Protection & Care in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

SunSense Aftersun Cooling Spray is great to use to soothe and cool your sunburnt skin. I prefer this brand as it has a nice smell and is gentle on you skin. The spray rehydrates your skin and helps restore your skin’s natural moisture. Definetly a must have after spending a day in the sun. I would recomment this brand over all others. The product is spray on so there is no need to touch or rub your sunburnt skin.
This cooling spray feels nice and cool on you skin, ideal for use on red, sunburnt skin, cool and refreshing, and has a nice smell.
I cant think of any cons about this product

This product is so good! i bought it when I had second degree sunburns to my whole body, and it really helped! It stopped the burning and cooled my skin right down, it soothed my skin for a few hours in between applications and made the recovery so much less painful. It is easy to store in the fridge so it is nice and cold, and has a delicious grape smell.
You don't have to touch sun burnt skin, easy spray pump, smells great, soothes and cools down burnt skin. Greatly relieves burnt skin. Fairly cheap. Fits easily in the fridge.
None really. Even the price is good in comparison to other brands.

Excellent all round. The natural extracts of the product is what interested me and made the experience of soothing sunburn much more pleasing and it gave me a sense of natural healing and with no chemicals. Will not settle for anything else.
This is an amazing product for me. The product caught my eye in the shop because of its detailed description about how it restores your natural moisture and helps keep hot skin cool after being in the sun for a long time. I recently was sun burnt and I was in desparate need of something to sooth my pain. This product was a blessing because it was at a great price and its really worked. My skin felt much cooler and did not feel much pain at all. My sunburn cleared up in a few days which I was very pleased about. Will recommend this product to anyone in need of soothing sun burn.