Sunsense Sensitive

Sunsense Sensitive

Rash and irritation. I

I researched quite a bit to find a good sunscreen and whilst having to pay a lot more for this one I wrongly decided that after reading reviews and the price tag must mean it's good. It claims it is for all skin types and is non greasy. After putting it on once, my skin was instantly irritated and it couldnt have been anymore greasy. The smell is overpowering too and not pleasant. I decided to use one of the samples that came with it for children and again the same outcome. I am fuming I spent money on it when for a third of the price the supermarket own brand caused no such problems. If you are considering a change from your usual sunblock, I suggest looking at other makes but this one

Purchased in February 2019 for $45.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes

Great for Sensitive skin

Not sure why this product is getting bad reviews it applies on very thick like a zinc consistency (depending on which one you choose I use non lightweight) but obviously like with other sunscreens you need to reapply. can’t fault this product especially with a 3 year old & myself with sensitive skin.

Severe sunburn!

I usually use Banana Boat spf 50 spray, but am on holiday and was unable to carry it in my hand luggage. Enter sunsense sensitive and the resulting horrific sunburn. As a fair skinned person I am used to reapplying sunscreen regularly, but this did absolutely nothing! I am now in so much pain I can't move and my holiday is ruined. Do not buy or use this product. It shouldn't be on the market.

Great for a short time

I think this sunscreen is great in one way when you want a light feeling and for a really short period. I wouldn't recommend it under a hot sun as i notice that it doesn't really protect and my 3 years old got partially burn after a short time on the beach . But great feeling on the skin and not greasy. So i usually apply this sunscreen on ner before adding another one just to create a barrier on her skin

Doesn't Work!!!!

I bought the sunscreen because I am allergic to banana boat. It didn't work and my husband and I got burnt after being out in the sun for only 2 hours!

Worst ever

I’m a surfer and stay out 3 or 4 hrs
My first tube of sun sense sensitive worked ok. New tube is hopeless tried it a few times and now being summer I got badly burnt...(nose peeling)
Don’t no if I got a dud but I’m with the other people reviewing it....Don’t use it... it’s not worth the risk

Dissatisfied

Purchased this as I read on web that it was a great sunscreen well I applied this twice and ended up serverly burnt on face back front and so did my two children on the face

Waste of money

For the cost I expected something awesome. I couldn't find my go to...so thought I'd try this as it said it was ranked highly.
First, I should say...I have sensitive skin, so it sounded good. Also I have very fair skin and burn really easy, but expected this would work. Nope! My hands got a pretty nasty burn (it would only be worse if I'd worn none at all), and a slight burn on my face. If I hadn't been wearing a long top while I was out, I have no doubt my entire arms would have been burnt. Don't waste your money.

Severe sunburn

I tend to burn easily, particularly across my nose/cheeks and front of my neck. I heard this was the best as it's the only product out there with zinc and tutanium oxides.
Normally I tend to get a light burn on my nose/cheeks even with spf50+ so i gave this go on my face and went outside for a similar duration as normal.
Rather than better protection I've ended up with the worst sunburn I've had in years. It's as if I've gone out with no protection at all.
It's devastating. Incredible pain and from a product supposed to be the best.

Excellent sunscreen for sensitive skin

After having tried and tested numerous sunscreens for my daughter's sensitive skin this is one of the only ones that doesn't sting her. I absolutely recommend this for anyone with very sensitive skin..and now all my family are using this. It's the packaging with the purple colour on the front..for easy selection. Excellent product!