Sunshine Blade Instant Heat

Sunshine Blade Instant Heat

• Heating Speed1/5 - 5/5 (42)
  • Temperature Consistency
  • Safety
  • Smell Yes (1) · No (43)

Eugene

Eugene

Instant Heater

Makes the patio nice and warm to sit in even on a cold afternoon. Nicely mounts on the wall with the brackets. Paid $499 for the buy one heater get one free and a free stand promotion

JeanWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

If we could get the proper brackets to fit the heater to the stand we would be very happy to give a rating.

Brackets for attaching Instant Heater to stand are the wrong way round. The angle of the bracket needs to be the opposite way so that the grip tab will attach onto the bracket head and the angle facing outwards so that the heater can be attached.

• +1Thumbnail
Jean

We have the Instant heater stand assembly instructions and no brackets are in the kit as we have to use the brackets from the heater which fit onto the wall but are the wrong way round to fit the stand.

Jase

JaseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A little surprised...

Purchased in June 2018 for $600.00.

james

jamesSydney, NSW

Remote control

i brought one they charge me for four i got my money back on two they still wont give me my money back on one of the four it been 1 month this is a bad seen

Purchased for $34.99.

Room TypeLiving/Dining Area
SmellNo

A well-worth-it product!

I've put this in my kitchen as it's one of the coldest rooms in the house and it does "what it says on the tin"! it really is instant warmth! I haven't had it on for very long at each use, just enough to keep me comfortably warm whilst preparing meals and it more than does the job for what I require it for. I don't need it on the highest temperature setting, Setting 2 or 3 is more than adequate. I'm really pleased I decided on this product and would recommend it to anyone who doesn't want to heat too large a room.

Purchased in July 2020 at TV Shop for $570.00.

Review collected in partnership with TV Shop

Instant and comfy

Instantly heats the room, used most of the days thru winter and we love this heater, wish we had this years ago, wouldn’t trade this brand for any other, cheers, Thompson Whanau

Purchased at Show TV Shop.

Exactly as it claims

Purchased one for our office. Did not see spike in power account using it every day, so purchased another four. Excellent product that heats entire room. Have not had it over the first temperature option as it is so effective.

Purchased in June 2020 at TV Shop for $410.00.

Review collected in partnership with TV Shop

Rubbish heater

Installed in our sun room. You need to sit on top of it to get the slightest bit of heat. Overpriced rubbish. Dont waste your money. Give me a gas heater anyday

Purchased in June 2020 for $450.00.

Pazim bar stools

Pazim bar stoolsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

WARNING DON’T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!! IF YOU RETURN IT WITHIN SPECIFIED TIMEFRAME THEY STILL CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD.

Didn’t like the heater was ineffective in heating area and wasn’t attractive to look at. It didn’t heat up the room at all, we bought 2!! Still waiting for my money to be refunded

Purchased in April 2020 at Show TV Shop.

shane2077

shane2077Sydney, NSW

Total crap and fake reviews

Absolute crap product. Chews the power and provides less heat then a gas outdoor heater. All the positive reviews are FAKE. They all give 5 stars for exactly the same products, that's how fake if is.

Safyers

SafyersSydney, NSW

Not Worth the Worry

READ the Reviews BEFORE Purchasing.

Yes, it heats a 'standard' sized bedroom very nicely, but at 2000 Watts, I'd expect Nothing less.

DOES heat Instantly but sure as heck NOT worth the $500 I paid and the ONLY reason I arrived at this review site is bc the heater is displaying an error code which the manual, such as it is, does NOT explain. In fact, the manual has NO trouble shooting ideas.

Stand weighs a tonne. As a previous reviewer stated, you could buy a decent split system for the same price...

CRAP product, Buyer be VERY aware...

Purchased in July 2020 at TV Shop for $500.00.

Ramdog

Ramdog

Doesn’t work outside

Doesn’t work outdoors cannot compete against Mother Nature. This is a waste of money. I purchased this on the promise that it would work outside in the open what a load of Rubbish. Unless you are inside or are in an enclosed area don’t bother it will not work. I challenge the makers to demonstrate it working in an outdoor environment not one that is closed in and prove that this is not the case that this state of the art heater will not work in the open especially on a windy day. It has to be in an enclosed area for it to function properly. I would not recommend this heater. You’d be better of buying a jet heater a lot cheaper considering the cost of this one at $500.00.

Purchased for $500.00.

burnt hand

burnt handSouth East Queensland, QLD

Useless just wasting electricity into the air for out doors

Just an old fashioned infra red heater set up out of doors on a stand. Not exactly anything special as far as I can see. Not too sure about comparison savings between the portable outside gas heaters that restaurants use, but I might be wrong.

The heater works great, but the sensor doesn't work. When there is no body in the room it continues to run

The sensor unit does not work, and I am unable to try the second heater as it came without a stand. Many requests have fallen on deaf ears. customer support No Way.

Purchased at TV Shop for $850.00.

Michele

MicheleSydney Surrounds, NSW

Overpriced and bulky

Purchased in June 2020 at TV Shop for $600.00.

Judie

JudieMid North Coast, NSW

Definitely THE BEST

purchased 2 years ago, had outside, the heat that comes from it is Brilliant. Just purchased the stand, now have it inside.
DEFINITELY RECOMMEND.
I AM NOT A ROBOT. GREAT PURCHASE

Purchased in July 2018 at TV Shop for $450.00.

tee

teeAU

Hi Tee here ... instant heaters

Well I will say I purchased 4 instant heaters and have no regrets in my purchase. The heat from these heaters are exactly what they say. I have 2 in the front of my house which isn't a small area and they keep my home cosy and warm the heat is instant. In order to be cost effect you must use the sensors.. I will say I am a genuine customer and my review is my personal thoughts. I have purchased quiet a few items from tv shop and this lives up to my expectations..

Purchased in May 2019 at TV Shop.

This is crap

Got it to replace patio heater which they sad it would put out more heat but that is lies. Sitting up close to it on high and had to put our jackets on. Gone to standard house gas heater now and puts out more heat and heats the room. DO NOT BUY THIS HEATER! Ps the mount broke on the heater

Purchased in June 2020 at Tv shop for $600.00.

Andy

Andy

Wow, how do they get away with this?

Thought I would check the reviews before purchasing, so glad I did. Obviously they are so overpriced and nowhere near as efficient as advertised. The positive reviews are obviously fake, because if you click on the profiles like Peach, Cha B and Ishrat who have given multiple 5 star reviews, they are all for the same products the Tv shop sell.

Peach

Peach

Best heater

This definitely lives up to its name, instant heat! Just 1 click away and you will feel the warmth in just a couple of seconds. Design is very minimal so it matches everything in the house. Would definitely recommend this to everyone!

Kingston  S.

Kingston S.asked

Can I get a replacement elements

Hi Kingston,

Thank you for your enquiry. We are not supplied with the element for the heater as a certified electrician is required to replace this part for the unit.

Kingston  S.
Kingston S.

Know worries where can my local sparky get it from then so we can fix it cheers tim

Terry A.

Terry A.asked

Can anyone tell me what error code E2 is

Hi Terry,

The E2 code is a positioning error for the heater. We highly recommend repositioning the heater ensuring that the panel is on the left side when you are facing the unit. If you need further assistance you can email us on customerreviews@tvshop.co.nz

connieasked

Can anyone please, tell me if the running cost of these heaters are as they advertise?

Hi Connie,

It will vary with the cost of the power i.e. how much you pay per Kwh (Kilowatt hour). The running cost is the heater's wattage times the cost per Kwh that your power supplier charges. This heater has 4 different wattage levels you can select from. The unit used by the power company is kilowatt/hour i.e. the cost to use 1000 watts in an hour. The average cost per kwh in Australasia is approx. 25 cents per kwh so the cost to run the heater is estimated as follows;

at 800 watt setting = .8 x your power cost per kw/h. At the average cost of 25 cents/Kwh = Approx. 20 cents per hour

at 1200 watt setting = 1.2 x your power cost per kw/h. At the average cost of 25 cents/Kwh = Approx. 30 cents per hour

at 1700 watt setting = 1.7 x your power cost per kw/h. At the average cost of 25 cents/Kwh = Approx. 42.5 cents per hour

at 2000 watt setting = 2.0 x your power cost per kw/h. At the average cost of 25 cents/Kwh = Approx. 50 cents per hour

Again, this depends on what your power company charges.

See all Sunshine Blade Instant Heat questions