Sunshine Loan Centres

See the Best Short Term Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Sunshine Loan Centres

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (19) and Line of Credit (2)
  • Timeliness

Michael
Michael

I had a loan with u guys and I m wanting a whole refund from you guys my experience with this company not good

The customer service was good my Expierence not to good high interest fees the rate I would give was 10 because the staff were really understanding and professional in what they were doing

LMC
LMCSydney, NSW

Disappointing and misleading

I have been a customer with Sunshine Loans for a long time and not once had I been knocked back on very small loans now all of a sudden I keep getting declined. My credit history has since improved. I have paid out all my outstanding loans which I sent receipts to them proving that and still a knock back. I agree with other people this is misleading when they advertise "no credit checks" . You were once great Sunshine but now you are very disappointing!

Crissy
CrissySydney, NSW

Not very simple process after all

This came up when looking for quick turnaround small loans with no credit check, no bank statement required. They asked for all bank accounts anyway and numerous payslips. So I think the advertisement is misleading. Lie.

Tamara
TamaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Help when needed

Thank you so much Sunshine Loans for helping me! This is my second loan with you guys and application is so easy and very fast to get the outcome! The staff i have spoke to are very lovely and helpful 10/10!

Sunshine C.Sunshine Loan CentresSend a private message

Glad we could help, Tamara, and thanks for the great review!

Find out how Sunshine Loan Centres compares to other Short Term Loans

Sunshine loans might be going into bankruptcy

I believe that sunshine loans are going to go into bankruptcy. I have been loaning from them for a long time tried to get a loan, today, they did not approve my loan. In fact my circumstances have only gotten better with my wife landing a fantastic job. So I will not be loaning from them again. Please be warned do not loan from Sunshine loans. Do not. Spread the word. Please. Thank you have a great day.

Sarah J.
Sarah J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Avoid nasty company

This company is one of the most horrible companies I have ever dealt with. The customer service is rude and unprofessional the IDR person Sacha is a complete tool and entirely useless. Argue with them and you get blacklisted. Don't waste your time with these rotten Thieves

Paul D
Paul D

Sunshine always fair but process isn't great

Sunshine C.Sunshine Loan CentresSend a private message

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review, Paul! We appreciate the feedback.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
R M.
R M.Perth, WA

Happy long time customer!

Customer service has always been great, if I can't get through to the customer service team I send through an email and within minutes I receive a reply, I don't know why sunshine loans are only 2 stars, they are the best Iv used, fees are reasonable, I don't think getting declined for an application is a good enough reason to leave bad review.
Iv been a customer to sunshine loans for 2 years now and have never had a issue, if anything was ever wrong they are pretty quick to assist the best they can, the fees and breakdown of scheduled payments are good and I love how the payment plan is scheduled to be affordable to your future budget. Very responsible lenders with fast and easy application process.

Sunshine C.Sunshine Loan CentresSend a private message

Thanks for such a great review, RM!

Suzii Que
Suzii QueSydney, NSW

Quick Easy and No Hassles

This is my first loan with Sunshine Loans. The process was quick and easy and money available almost immediately. Repayments are reasonable as are the rates... Any time I email them with questions, the reply's are prompt. Very impressed so far!

Sunshine C.Sunshine Loan CentresSend a private message

Thanks for the great review, Suzii!

noelzy d.
noelzy d.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Always available and willing to assist.

I've used Sunshine Loans for almost 2 years. So easy and simple to access a loan from these guys. I've had no issues at all so I don't why the rating is sitting at 2.1 stars?? Always helped me out when i needed it the most.

Sunshine C.Sunshine Loan CentresSend a private message

Thanks for the great review, Noelzy!

John Miller
John MillerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Does this site just want access to bank details?

Second time in the last 8 weeks I have put in an application. I have received 2 pre approvals, but when I use the link to put in my bank details. I just get an error code saying could not find details? I am definitely putting them in correctly and no response when I reached out.

RodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not good at all

I have had loans with sunshine loans for years then i complained once about how an application result was not fair so they banned me for a year. It seems they cant handle customers complaining. Im totally disgusted by what they have done. Long standing customers is not something they take seriously.

Rod

Oh I understand the rules, but to stop someone applying for a year because they complained is ridiculous and bad business

Damien I.
Damien I.South East Queensland, QLD

Quick and fast

Applied for a loan approved and contract signed in one hour fantastic fast and easy highly recommend. I'm a pensioner so thankful to sunshine loans thank you for a easy application

• Timeliness
  • Incentivised Review No
Sunshine C.Sunshine Loan CentresSend a private message

Thanks for the great review, Damien! Glad we could help.

Bad experience

Got $500 out, paid $770 back, claiming I now owe $420!!! Can never get through to them or access the contract! Not happy, will never go with this company ever again.

Single mum of 3, 2 of them babies and all they do is keep on taking money.

MissyMoo92
MissyMoo92Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't recommend

Even if your desperate.. try to avoid at all costs.. they flood you with spam emails continuously, then when they hook you in stating they are there to help their valued customers they go ahead and pre approve you then decline without so much as an explanation. Just a pre written article they copy and paste to all who are experiencing similar issues. Honestly I'm kind of glad i was refused.. it was the easy way out or a simple fix. I'll save my money and do it the old school way from here on out.