Sunshine Loan Centres

See the Best Short Term Loans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Not happyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Got screwed around

After having continuous loans with then and paying it back on time and sometimes even earlier paid back I apply this time same details and amount and get declined not happy and no explanation why

Loan Start DateJuly 2019
Not happy

Thats ok I just wont use your service anymore

Unsatisfied customer

Unsatisfied customerSydney, NSW

Was paid in full of $792 - today took more money out of my account

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019

Suzii QueSydney, NSW

Disappointed!!

Highly disappointed!! I applied for $350 and was declined. I certainly have the capacity to repay however they weren't interested in my business.
I have recently been approved for $8000 car loan and $2000 loan with another reputable company with no dramas at all.
Sunshine will reply and say 'they take lending very seriously' but to be honest I don't think they know what they are doing lol
DEFINITELY DO NOT RECOMMEND!!!
Money3 are the way to go.....

Suzii Que

Why thank me for understanding lol it's quite obvious that I don't understand!!!
You are a bogus lending group!!

It's all good I was approved today for $1000 loan with a legit lending company

D dries

D driesSydney

It is what it is

Great customer service, quick and easy approval with money in your account.
As long as you pay the right amount on time you won't have any problems if you can't afford repayments don't get the loan then complain about not being able to pay it back. It is what it is

Loan Term 1 months
Sunshine C.Sunshine Loan Centres

Thanks D, we really appreciate the kind words and 5-stars!

John

JohnSydney, NSW

No loyalty

Ive been using sunshine loan for a very long time its my 4th time getting a loan and they decline it ,specially when i need it the most for a bond i moved place and accept new better job and they decline it didn’t even give me reasons so disappointed got a contact for new job only and every week for the last 5 years money is comming to my account and didnt give me reasons so i can figure out what i can do and mind you i just finish my final payment a day ago and was really hoping to re new my contract!! No loyalty to their costumer at all!!

Adam G.

Adam G.Sydney, NSW

Really Fast and Fair Rates

Fast and straightforward. Upfront with their fees and very transparent about the process and the consequences/fees of not paying on time.
Good rate; My $1200 loan only cost me $240 on top!

Cash Arrival0 day(s)

Jono

JonoSydney, NSW

Should have stuck with CashStop Personal Loans!!

Great prompt service. Very open

Great customer service. Prompt decision and funding. All fees laid out up front . Just read contracts thoroughly. Yeah they do charge high fees but I'm guessing that like myself, some borrowers present a higher risk, so fair is fair. Would happily use again if in a pickle.

Sunshine C.Sunshine Loan Centres

Thanks very much for the thoughtful review, Mee! We're very happy that you had a good experience with us.

Mark Brown

Mark BrownGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never Use This Mob

If l could give a Minus l would as they lied to me over the phone saying they could help me out Consolidate my Loans l have but they Didn't

Zach H.

Zach H.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service, slow on funding

They processed the loan promptly and are great at sorting problems out with their automate systems. A little slow on the initial funding but overall a good lender and would definitely use them again if needed.

Cash Arrival4 day(s)
Sunshine C.Sunshine Loan Centres

Thanks, Zach! We appreciate the thoughtful review and we will endeavour to continue improving our processes and systems.

StewartSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst service ever experienced

Disgusting service. Diddnt even ask any questions about my situation which if they had of i could of explained the reasons behind my bank being defrauded thru google play. Do not recommend.

Stefan B.

Stefan B.Sydney, NSW

As described

Sunshine C.Sunshine Loan Centres

Thanks, Stefan! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave your thoughts. Glad we could help out too.

The worst. Don't do it!

Edel

EdelDarling Downs, QLD

Never had a problem until now

GrahamGaleSydney, NSW

No Problems

I’ve used Sunshine Loans many times over the years and never had any problems with them at all..
Sure sometimes contact can be hit and miss but I always get a response yes fees are a tad high but that is normal for short term money lenders

Sunshine C.Sunshine Loan Centres

Hi Graham, thanks for the generous and honest review. We really appreciate it!

Mark WissmanSydney, NSW

There ain’t no Sunshine with this lot!

Had many short term loans with this company dating over many years. Amounts of $200 - $1,000. All paid back in full (with the odd missed payment - but all paid in full)
Since approx 2017 (I have never earned more money than now) they reject every single application from me. No phone call, no discussion. Just straight rejection and then a 3 month ban until I can apply again. They really do treat the customer as a number. There is no customer service and this is a shoddy operation. No wonder they’ve scored 1 Star on here!
DO NOT RECOMMEND!

Mark Wissman

Too little too late I’m afraid. Somewhere along the way you guys dropped the ball and now I’m afraid the damage has been done. Perhaps you should try and work with your loyal customers, not against them.

Poor service, high fees

Had a loan with them previously- was ok but exorbitant fees! This time however I had poor service, inaccurate information and a badly handled complaint. Was actually ignored when I adked gor more information. Never again

Sunshine C.Sunshine Loan Centres

Hi Nik, we're very sorry to hear about your poor customer service experience. If it's not too much trouble, would you mind sending through an email to sunshine@sunshineloans.com.au with your relevant info, so we can investigate this matter for you.

HDA

HDAPerth, WA

Very bad experience

Poor customer service compared to other lenders. Very high fees they can say that they try to be competitive with the industry all they want but that is a lie they rates and hidden fees are very high.

Syk

SykMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bad customer servide

Receiving email campgain from sunshine loan n completely waste of time ! Poor customer service. High cost n do. Not recommended this at all

Just poor customer service ! Do not recommend this service at all. Miss advertising

Terrible lying company

So many charges and extra fees that they dont tell you about. Do not use this company.
They will steal every last cent from you and your family. Terrible customer service as well, they give you numbers to call that dont work and dont reply to emails.