Supercoat Sensitive

Supercoat Sensitive

See the Best Dog Foods in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Supercoat? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.5
  • Pet's Life StageAdult (1)
  • Side Effects Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Smell
Chris
Chris

Brilliant

With our Amstaff having such a sensitive stomach, this is the only product he can stomach.

We tried everything and this was recommended to us by another dog owner.

The results are fantastic.

Highly recommended.

Purchased in February 2020 at PetStock Physical store for $50.00.

Smell
Luey
LueyGippsland, VIC

Perfect can’t fault it

I have been feeding my Shepherd for over 3 years with supercoat haven’t found a problem with it she is active and is gaining weight. We also have a 10 mth old kelpie who has been brought up on it as well the same with him he is active and gaining weight.
Perfect product

Nic
NicAdelaide

Awesome for sensitive stomachs

My dog loves this food even though it is fish flavoured. He is a cavalier and has always had a sensitive stomach. It's reasonably priced and everyone comments on how shiny my dog's coat is.

Good product

I bought the supercoat sensitive smart blend,
And my 2 dogs loves it and it seems to be helping with the stool and the skin and a lot of people say the same.

Made my animals have the runs and sore tummys

Sadly made my animals have very soft stool and upset stomachs. Do not think ill be trying this product again

Gave my dog Soft Diarrhoea

SUPERCOAT should be Renamed SOFTSTOOL. Our dogs were leaving landmines all over. We switched to Hills Active and our dogs love us for it. They eat less and they are easy to clean up after as they have healthy stools and less of them. Cost per day is about the same and a healthy dog will live longer yes for speciality foods.

Shanzel
Shanzel

Bad allergic reaction constant itching

Purchased a bag when travelling for our English staffy. Never again. Constant scratching and shaking following consumption. Whatever the filler is not good for sensitive dogs. Back to raw chicken necks, rice veg and coconut oil ASAP.

Supermarket foods should be off the market

Worst ingredients you could probably give your dog. Grain free is the way to go, supermarket cheaper pet foods such as this will just give you long term health problems in your pet.

Happy with it!

After our dog suffered bloating from another well-known dog food brand, we decided to try Supercoat Sensitive. He did great on it and he's never had problems with bloat since, even on other foods. Would recommend to anyone with a dog who suffers from bloat.

Never again

Bought Purina supercoat Active biscuits with Real Kangaroo .Have 2 dogs thought l give product ago with in 3 days largest dog vommiting & shaking day after smaller dog same l immediately with drew purina from diet .That was 22nd Oct 14 . Doing well now never again will l purchase the product

DeeJayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No more vet bills

After spending a fortune on vet bills to treat my Jack Russell cross with cortisone injections, tablets and creams and no clue what was causing his terrible rash, I decided to go with my gut and cut out all red meat and red meat protein in his diet. However it was not easy to find reasonably priced dog food without red meat protein, but I finally found Supercoat Sensitive which has been fantastic. I now cook Oscar's wet food myself, so I know what he eats and substitute with the dry food and we have not had an outbreak of skin rash for years. So, if your dog has skin conditions, try taking them off red meat protein - I can highly recommend Supercoat Sensitive.
Guaranteed no red meat protein and very economical

Lifesaver!

Evee, my 5 yr old kelpie loves this dog food! She is the runt of her litter and has had problems maintaining a healthy weight, she has also suffered from colitis, and had sensitive skin- our local vet gave up on her but my family and I desperately persisted to find a solution. In the past she hadn't reacted well to biscuit but after some positive reviews we tried Supercoat sensitive and her overall health has improved significantly! Her skin and coat has improved ten fold, she has put on weight finally and the biscuits haven't stirred up her colitis at all :) Evee looks and appears healthier than ever, our family stress levels have reduced significantly too!
Everything- can't put a price on my dogs health and happiness

Chloe Wolfe
Chloe WolfeBrisbane

Interesting effect

I've tried supercoat before in the past and recently been using the adult chicken seemed legit and my husky girl didn't seem to mind it since she is really fussy I saw the 'sensitive' bag which I hadn't payed much attention to & knowing she has always been strange or sick with food thought I would give it a go! To my surprise after trying heaps of expensive biscuits in the past she really loves this one even looks around for more I'm guessing huskies love their fish! Tuna not so good for huskies with the amount of mercury in it (warning) but over all very pleased if she's happy I'm happy
New flavours
Filler ingredients

Consumer
Consumercanberra

Why add corn

I wondered why my dogs allergies were returning I then read ingredients and they have added corn. So now I have to find another food. After eating this food my dog had scratched all the fur off his chest and he smells like corn chips. So please change back to original formula.

They changed ingredients

Krista_Spencer
Krista_Spencer

blackhawke aussie made and owned no fillers and affordable

Other Dog Foods

Why did you have to change it?

I relied on Supercoat sensitive for the last 2.5 years. It was the only food I could afford that my dog could eat without getting the runs. Then last month he got ill again. I remembered the new packs had a new green label on it that said 'natural'. I compared the ingredients with an old empty bag I still had. They have changed! I don't know exactly what my dog reacts to, but 'it' didn't used to be in Supercoat sensitive and now 'it' obviously is. Why did they have to change an excellent product? Please Purina - lets have the old formula back!

Can't use it anymore as it is now making my dog ill

Banana Smoothie