4Supersmile Professional Whitening

Supersmile Professional Whitening

1 review · Statistics

100% · 10%
Brand Manager for Supersmile? Claim your listing.
See the Best Teeth Whitening Products in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

1 review
MotherMoon
MotherMoon6210WA, 6210455 posts

Even though it has no night time toothpaste i used Supersmile now and i can say it is more superior to White Glo so i hanged,, I do mss the dual system toothpaste but this one is good it leaves your teeth and gums and mouth fresh daily and before bed, so no need for a dual toothpaste in this case. I certainly wouldnt go back to Colgate afer using ths one as i think I have finally found the one that is right for me. As i say the taste is good it does what it says it will do and it is fair in price Ten out of Ten for this one.
I used to use White Glo Day and Night and that was until I came across Supersmile.