Swallow 3 in 1

Swallow 3 in 1

See the Best Baby Bouncers / Rockers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

ashtonsmum

ashtonsmum

overall this did what we needed it to do - it was easy to clean when necessary - the fabric hardwearing and my son really didnt mind being in it at all. I would recommend this to others.
we liked that the sitting positions could be adjusted, and it was easy to move around. It also was nice and padded for a newborn

Good

Great option for those who can't afford the rockers with all the bells and whistles. It has all the essential characteristics that were needed. No hood.
Lightweight, cheap and the cover came off for easy cleaning (we just chucked it in the washer on delicate). A 5 point harness was important to me.
The recline mechanism is a little hard to shift (I have small hands) and it didn't have a hood - but I just put a hat and shawl on her instead.