Sydney Flooring

Sydney Flooring

A good service

They came and did a great job sanding and polishing my floor. We had a patch where an office chair had worn a patch and they were able to fix it without doing the whole floor over

Perfect service and reasonable price !

Very good service delivered on time as agreed, very reasonable price for good quality timber, I had been using them for long time and I will continue use them,Hector HPC Constructions P/L

Great job matching new with old

Sydney flooring were very professional in all dealings with us. They were able to match our existing family room wooden floor of WA Kauri to install a new WA Kauri in the kitchen area. A great match and the contractors used to sand & polish the floor also did an exceptional job. Would recommend both businesses to others.

22 year old Oak floor made to look new again!

Our floor was professionally installed over 22 years ago and after 3 kids and 5 dogs tracking over the floor for that period of time I wasn’t sure that the floor would ever look good again. I got quotes and invited several service providers to come and see the floor before they took on the job. I got four quotes, Sydney was the only one to actually take the time to come and see the floor and discuss the refinishing requirements. The floor had several areas with deep scratches, water damage, and finish completely worn off. His price was very competitive and certainly superior in terms of the work that was going to be provided and the products being used. The end result was absolutely perfect!
Thanks Sydney & Luc for doing such a great job, especially appreciated was the follow-up after the work was done to ensure that we were completely satisfied with the work and the maintenance instructions on how to keep the floor looking its best! Fair price – Great workmanship!

Couldn't be happier with the service and job done by these guys -great price and they went above and beyond to do a great job!!