Sydney Kitchens

See the Best Kitchen Renovators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Sydney Kitchens

3.4
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Nick
NickSydney, NSW

Good company gone bad

We had a kitchen designed and installed by Sydney Kitchens a decade ago. We were very happy with the result and so when we decided to expand the kitchen we contacted the company again. Sadly, it's not the same organisation. It took multiple emails and calls to get a response. Eventually a designer visited our home and measured etc and said he would get a quote to us quickly. That was months ago. After five calls to check the reasons for the delay , and being told each time someone would get back to us that day, no one has ever replied.
We have given up. A company that is unable to return phone calls after repeatedly promising to do can't be trusted with an actual job.

Vanessa
VanessaSydney, NSW

Warrenty not honoured

Audrey Daye
Audrey DayeSydney, NSW

Delivered my dream kitchen.

Very professional team from the first contact until completion. We absolutely love the quality of workmanship thats been put into our new kitchen. High quality materials and good designs. I would highly recommend them.

Lau M
Lau MSydney, NSW

Extremely happy!

They were very professional in how they managed our plans and met our needs. Very happy with the service. Very happy with work completed. The kitchen is beautiful and we are very pleased with the final outcome. I recommend this company highly.

Finally . A Company which puts people before profit.

The team at SK were fantastic.They were very professional in how they managed our plans and met our needs. Jared’s plans were spot on with what we were envisaging. The process through to installation with the installation team was smooth. Everything was precise and detailed to an extremely high standard. All of this contributed to an extremely enjoyable Kitchen.

Poor experience and poor execution

Beautiful new kitchen

Thank you so much Sydney kitchens for our beautiful bright new kitchen. Everything is so shiny and new. I cannot thank Adam the designer enough. Our kitchen needed wall removal and this was never a problem for Sydney kitchens. Adam put up with all our calls and emails and always answered and was helpful. All the trades were friendly and knew what they were doing. Everyone who comes over always comment on how lovely the kitchen is. We are just so so so happy with it. A very big thank you.

AriSydney, NSW

My dream Kitchen!

Kim
KimSydney

Poor followuo

My kitchen installation last year was 5 months late in completion. Factory problems led to one set of cupboard doors having to be manufactured three times. Errors in installation with multiple installers involved. I had hoped that with a change of management this year we would have been able to get integrated doors for our new fridge. Multiple phone calls and emails have not delivered even a quote for the job. I’m told that there are 6 internal emails within the company, to the operations section regarding my request. Still no reply. They have not replied to my emails. This has now been going on for three months. It appears that the new operation is even worse than the previous one. Extremely disappointed!!!

No Concept Of Measure Twice And Cut Once

Great design service, atrocious execution. No onsite management or co-ordination of sub-contractors led to poor workmanship and delays. Zero concern for high standards. If you want a European kitchen, go elsewhere. If you want a Freedom kitchen and don't want to pay a Premium, go to Freedom.

Sam
SamSydney

Poor management and service, gangster like attitude for money

BEWARE POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS!
This company promises big things from day 1, and then changes their words soon.
They put the fault upon the customers.
This year April, I approached this company, and i was offered best quality service. After the work started, i realised what mistake i did by paying my hard earned money to them. They made extensive delays, gave lame excuses, made excessive pressure to pay installments even though the work for that stage hasnt been done.
The contract they make with customers is not specific and open to interpretations, which they do acording to the circumstance, and understanding the vulnerability of customers....
I hope the fair trading catches them some day.

Jos
JosSydney

Excellent service and great product

I am extremely pleased with my new kitchen. Right from the outset, the staff were friendly and courteous - never asking for money upfront to provide a customised design. This is perhaps a unique feature of this company, and was much appreciated. They employ very skilled tradesmen, and their project manager was efficient and available from day one. The kitchen is beautiful and we are very pleased with the final outcome. I recommend this company highly.

5 Star Performance

Our Shiny New Kitchen from Sydney Kitchens is Beautiful and we love it!

Once our kitchen was started, they stuck to the schedule, which made our life easier, and were professional at all times. So flexible and easy to deal with. A fantastic product which exceeded our expectations. Very modern and practical.

Great kitchen from Sydney Kitchens

Sydney Kitchens understood our brief and delivered a wonderful kitchen. From design to installation we couldn't be happier. Every step was well planned, on-time, with good advice and review of the key installation. Great team from Sydney Kitchens.