Sydney Mobile Storage (SMS)

Sydney Mobile Storage (SMS)

Anne F

Anne FSydney

Great service and reasonable prices

We had a few weeks between flats and this option was perfect. The storage boxes held so much furniture and were a reasonable price for our needs. The staff were professional, helpful and actually arrived at the time(s) they said they'd arrive. We would not hesitate to use them again.

Alexi

AlexiSydney

Cost effective and good service

We needed space because of some long awaited renovations. We looked into mobile storage as it was cheaper than getting a truck and doing it ourselves. Sydney Mobile Storage were excellent. They arrived on time, the trailer was MASSIVE and there was no hassles. We are thrilled and it's cheap.

Review collected in partnership with Sydney Mobile Storage (SMS)

Eva

EvaLittle Bay

Brilliant Service - Very large storage box

I seen the Sydney Mobile Storage box in Blacktown NSW and couldn't believe the size of it. It stood out so I called them. They were so helpful they even provided me with a labourer for 3 x hours to assist with the big items. $15.00 per week is ridiculously cheap as well so a good all round package.

Storage Providers