Container Traders

See the Best Storage Providers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Container Traders

4.2
  • Job Satisfaction

very damaged container no after sales service

The container was delivered damaged such that one door would not lock. There was also a hole in the wooden floor of the container so therefore it was not vermin proof. Container Traders would not address these issues and ignored my numerous emails and phone calls. Please inspect the container before you buy. These guys are not honest.

Container T.Container Traders

Hi "unhappy customer", if you are actually a customer we're happy to help you if you get in contact with us. Please call us on 1300 89 89 70.

Nick
NickGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy with our new container and the service provided

We bought a refurbished 40ft container, and are very happy it. Paint job and refurb were great, and it was delivered on time and on cost. Very good team to work with, from the sales to the delivery people.

Customer Satisfaction 5/5

Sales team were very responsive, and delivery included local contractors, which made us very happy as a regional customer. Container is second hand, in good nick and fits space perfectly.

Container T.Container Traders

Hi Nic, fantastic to hear - look forward to helping out again in the future if you need.

David Neilson
David NeilsonAlice Springs, NT

Good customer service. Kept me informed at all stages. Polite. Friendly. The container arrived when I needed it. They explained why there was a 2 day delay after I said it was ready and this was very helpful. Nothing was damaged either on my driveway nor inside. I had accepted their quote before 1 of their competitors got back to me as I thought it was fair. It turned out that it was much cheaper too. Next time I move I won’t contact the others.

Container T.Container Traders

Hi David, thank you for the fantastic review! We look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Barclay Tuncurry
Barclay Tuncurry Mid North Coast, NSW

Teammates work it!

My first time container move and interstate.. it seemed ludicrous..no place suitable after a year of Covid..Mammoth move... Logistics of situation over the top..unbelievable stress. But with the power of communication and Teammates that take time and care. Container Traders of Newcastle NSW could move mountains. They all put in an amazing effort. Delivered transported by road and rail totally on time with estimated dates and times. So grateful...highly recommend.
Barclay Tuncurry

Container T.Container Traders

Thanks for the great review Barclay, happy we could be of assistance.

Very unprofessional and misleading

Enquired and paid for container same day. Told delivery would follow within the week. Called about delivery then told container prices had risen and there would be extra cost($600 or more). When I said I wanted a refund they tried to charge a 13.5% cancellation,. Still waiting for refund after I was assured in writing it would be done. Very untrustworthy business

Container T.Container Traders

Hi Martin, as discussed on the phone we apologise for your experience with your container order. Also acknowledged on the phone call was that you have received full refund a week ago.

fiona
fionaSydney, NSW

Brilliant Service

I sent a email inquiry and within minutes, I received a call. Then a quote followed directly. The containers were delivered in a few days. The truck driver was excellent and helped but them in the exact location.
Gareth was extremely helpful and made the whole process easy. would definitely use Container Traders again.

Very professional service

Amy and the team at container traders really know there stuff!
I must say that as my frozen bait business grows
I will not hesitate to make contact with them again
I’m very happy with my purchase of a 20 foot refrigerated Reefer !!!
And the after sale service has been excellent !
No bells and whistles just great old fashioned service!!!
Thx again

Warwick
WarwickSydney, NSW

Brilliant Service Amy C!

I was recommended by a colleague to call Amy at Container Traders to hire some 20 Foot containers. I can see why! Amy made the process so easy from the minute we started speaking to arranging the delivery. Not only did Amy know her Product and Company knowledge backwards, she was very pleasant to work with as nothing was a problem!
Can't recommend them enough - thanks again Amy!
Warwick.

mowageeSouth-East, TAS

Quote changes from $3000- $6000

These people especially [Name Removed] will give you one quote then change it and shaft you big time. Do not use these People Container Traders. Once you are on the hook they will milk you for delivery costs.

mowagee

Amazing Customer service making our move from west to east a breeze.

From the initial phone enquiry, Container Traders made our move from WA to NSW a very trouble free experience. They supplied the container, transported it to NSW and stored it until we arrived for a good price. Could not recommend a more professional and helpful service. Thanks Amy

Andy M.
Andy M.Northeast, VIC

So good to deal with

From the first call to Container Traders it was a Pleasure to deal with them , friendly as and very helpful from the sales guy to the truck driver wouldn’t bother going elsewhere.
Cheers Andy McCarthy

Peter N
Peter NGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hard to make an informed decision.

I asked for a quote for both second hand and new container. A picture of the actual container that I would purchase not available. Color was not available. Price varied from posted prices. Very hazy sales system based on smoking mirrors. Impossible to make an informed decision. You are buying a product sight unseen and they could not guarantee condition.

Happy customer, will use again. GREAT!!

Container traders are the best in the business
From first contact on the phone to final delivery I was dealt with fantastically and any questions I had were quickly answered,
Delivery was same day and I was greeted with a great attitude from the Driver and also updated by a phone call when they were near.
Highly recommend them and will be in contact in contact again

Thanks guys

Morgan HJ
Morgan HJHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic !

The Container Traders team are great ! Really effortless and fast service. Would recommend them to anyone ! Customer service is next to none, Love your work Container Traders, keep it up!

Read more reviews - page 2

Warwick B.
Warwick B.asked

I ordered and paid for a container two weeks ago and I have heard nothing more about it. I was asked for proof of payment and supplied it and still heard nothing, rang up about it but the person did not bother getting back to me, rang again but he was not very helpful. And now thinking that I have been scammed and unhappy would be an understatement. So what is happening. ??.

Alan Clay

how did you pay? Hopefully not scammed but who knows with this turnout I have found them less than honest if you paid via credit card check your account transactions, and if Container Traders have taken a payment notify your card company immediately & dispute the transaction immediately" saying that Container traders claim you did not pay them! if no payment has been deducted and you do not want to proceed put a temporary block on your card if the payment has been made, if you want to proceed email creditcards@containertraders.com.au and request in writing their statement YOUR payment not received If you do not want To continue business with them tell your credit card company, goods ordered and paid for but goods did not arrive as per contract. Therefore you want the payment revoked. The same applies for B pay the transaction can be reversed.
Hope this helps I am in dispute with Container traders over quality of container not matching goods described, and that a modified attachment was damaged. My experience as per the NT reviewer once they have your money you are nothing, I don't believe the positive reviews, I think they are made up B/S! Stay in touch. I will be contacting fair trading tomorrow regarding my issues!

Alan Clay

their contracts are meaningless,you can expect they will stuff you around no end

Get an answer from our members and Container Traders representatives