4.2

• Job Satisfaction

fiona

fionaSydney, NSW

Brilliant Service

I sent a email inquiry and within minutes, I received a call. Then a quote followed directly. The containers were delivered in a few days. The truck driver was excellent and helped but them in the exact location.
Gareth was extremely helpful and made the whole process easy. would definitely use Container Traders again.

Very professional service

Amy and the team at container traders really know there stuff!
I must say that as my frozen bait business grows
I will not hesitate to make contact with them again
I’m very happy with my purchase of a 20 foot refrigerated Reefer !!!
And the after sale service has been excellent !
No bells and whistles just great old fashioned service!!!
Thx again

Warwick

WarwickSydney, NSW

Brilliant Service Amy C!

I was recommended by a colleague to call Amy at Container Traders to hire some 20 Foot containers. I can see why! Amy made the process so easy from the minute we started speaking to arranging the delivery. Not only did Amy know her Product and Company knowledge backwards, she was very pleasant to work with as nothing was a problem!
Can't recommend them enough - thanks again Amy!
Warwick.

mowageeSouth-East, TAS

Quote changes from $3000- $6000

These people especially [Name Removed] will give you one quote then change it and shaft you big time. Do not use these People Container Traders. Once you are on the hook they will milk you for delivery costs.

mowagee

Amazing Customer service making our move from west to east a breeze.

From the initial phone enquiry, Container Traders made our move from WA to NSW a very trouble free experience. They supplied the container, transported it to NSW and stored it until we arrived for a good price. Could not recommend a more professional and helpful service. Thanks Amy

Andy M.

Andy M.Northeast, VIC

So good to deal with

From the first call to Container Traders it was a Pleasure to deal with them , friendly as and very helpful from the sales guy to the truck driver wouldn’t bother going elsewhere.
Cheers Andy McCarthy

Peter N

Peter NGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hard to make an informed decision.

I asked for a quote for both second hand and new container. A picture of the actual container that I would purchase not available. Color was not available. Price varied from posted prices. Very hazy sales system based on smoking mirrors. Impossible to make an informed decision. You are buying a product sight unseen and they could not guarantee condition.

Happy customer, will use again. GREAT!!

Container traders are the best in the business
From first contact on the phone to final delivery I was dealt with fantastically and any questions I had were quickly answered,
Delivery was same day and I was greeted with a great attitude from the Driver and also updated by a phone call when they were near.
Highly recommend them and will be in contact in contact again

Thanks guys

Morgan HJ

Morgan HJHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic !

The Container Traders team are great ! Really effortless and fast service. Would recommend them to anyone ! Customer service is next to none, Love your work Container Traders, keep it up!

Rob

RobHunter Region, NSW

Highly recommend

I bought a 20ft container from these guys and they couldn’t have been more helpful. Container turned up in better condition than I had thought it would. Thanks Matt and container traders

A Happy Mr G Hackett

A Happy Mr G HackettNew South Wales

Great Service From Container Traders

Not a real fan of reviews but a big shout out must go to the Container Traders team. My container was delivered on time, in excellent condition with no associated problems that can happen over the busy Christmas/New Year holiday period.
I dealt with both Matt & Steve at different stages over the course of my purchase & I found them both very informative & helpful to my specific need & requirements. The container was exactly what we discussed & exactly what I was looking for, I’m very impressed with it. I highly recommend CT to anyone looking for a quality, informative & competitive service. Excellent job Matt & Steve, your attention to detail & friendly service was very much appreciated guys.., thanks again

Sarah H.

Sarah H.Mid North Coast, NSW

Outstanding service! Thank you

I don't normally do reviews but this company got us out of a bind over the Xmas period and I wanted to take the time to show my gratitude. We dealt with a lady called Sandy and she truly went above and beyond to find us a solution despite our challenging timeline. She was was professional and efficient and I would highly recommend this company to all of my friends.

George A.

George A.Victoria

New Container Damaged Contact avoided by Manager

Glenn H.

Glenn H.South East Queensland, QLD

Awaiting Refund

I'll write a review when I get a refund to my card. They failed miserably to deliver my order so I demanded a refund but I won't be hanging by the proverbials waiting. And I paid without a tax invoice or a tax receipt being issued
If I do get the refund by the "Payment Lady" who only works Fridays I'll complete my review in a better light.
Glenn H

Container T.Container Traders

Hi Glenn, apologies for the mistake in the order. Your refund was processed on Tuesday so you should receive it in your bank account by end of week if it is not already there. Refunds can take a few days to process. Regards, Jonathan

Daniel.T

Daniel.TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just Awesome.....

Container T.Container Traders

Hi Daniel, thanks for your fantastic review. Glad to hear our service was up to expectations!

Mister Satisfied

Mister SatisfiedSydney, NSW

The best alternative for moving house

During the process of searching for removal services I found the Container Traders website. The options that were offered for self packing at my leisure were perfect for my needs and time frame. I now have my belongings safely transported to my new home and the stresses of moving were totally reduced by using the Container Traders services. Their team is like a family. Amy Crossan
is delightful and promptly answered any questions that I had and certainly put my mind at ease.
I could thoroughly recommend this great company. Well done team.

Container T.Container Traders

Thanks for the great review! We are glad that the move went smoothly and hope you are enjoying your new home.

Alpacca container house!

Fantastic job of our container and our alpacas love it also.
The service you provided was excellent including the driver that delivered the container.. I would not hesitate in recommending Container Traders. You are the best.

Container T.Container Traders

Thanks John and Mary, happy the alpacas are loving their new home!

Wayne C.

Wayne C.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Excellent service!!!

Container traders are the best in the business
From first contact about quotes to delivery of container
Salespeople to delivery driver, container trailers have there customers best interested at heart
Highly recommend them and will be in contact if I need more containers for sure

Container T.Container Traders

Thanks for the great review Wayne, much appreciated.

fitzsfamily

fitzsfamilyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service from Container Traders

I need somewhere to store my furniture etc while my house was renovated. Container Traders provided a shipping container promptly after being ordered and they took it away today. I had a query regarding the hire terms and the query was quickly answered. Today the container was removed very efficiently. The driver made sure no part of my property was damaged during the removal.
If I was to need storage space again I would have no hesitation in recommending Container Traders.

Container T.Container Traders

Thank you for the fantastic feedback!

Great staff

I could not have done it without Amy.
Nothing was a problem for her.
A great staff and a great company to deal with.
I have recommended this firm to my family and friends.

Container T.Container Traders

Thanks for the great feedback Denise - much appreciated!

Warwick B.

Warwick B.asked

I ordered and paid for a container two weeks ago and I have heard nothing more about it. I was asked for proof of payment and supplied it and still heard nothing, rang up about it but the person did not bother getting back to me, rang again but he was not very helpful. And now thinking that I have been scammed and unhappy would be an understatement. So what is happening. ??.

Alan Clay

how did you pay? Hopefully not scammed but who knows with this turnout I have found them less than honest if you paid via credit card check your account transactions, and if Container Traders have taken a payment notify your card company immediately & dispute the transaction immediately" saying that Container traders claim you did not pay them! if no payment has been deducted and you do not want to proceed put a temporary block on your card if the payment has been made, if you want to proceed email creditcards@containertraders.com.au and request in writing their statement YOUR payment not received If you do not want To continue business with them tell your credit card company, goods ordered and paid for but goods did not arrive as per contract. Therefore you want the payment revoked. The same applies for B pay the transaction can be reversed.
Hope this helps I am in dispute with Container traders over quality of container not matching goods described, and that a modified attachment was damaged. My experience as per the NT reviewer once they have your money you are nothing, I don't believe the positive reviews, I think they are made up B/S! Stay in touch. I will be contacting fair trading tomorrow regarding my issues!

Alan Clay

their contracts are meaningless,you can expect they will stuff you around no end

Get an answer from our members and Container Traders representatives