4.3

• Job Satisfaction

Great staff

I could not have done it without Amy.
Nothing was a problem for her.
A great staff and a great company to deal with.
I have recommended this firm to my family and friends.

Container T.Container Traders

Thanks for the great feedback Denise - much appreciated!

Jeff

JeffSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

Excellent customer service and great service provision as we were lucky enough to have Amy from Container Traders as our customer service contact. We ordered a total of 4 containers for various activities across the business and were very impressed with the quality of all containers delivered to various sites. From the phone call to make the order through to delivery, everything was easy and taken care of by Amy. Our first container arrived 5 hours after ordering with a phone call from Container Traders dispatch asking how we would like it loaded.

Cannot recommend Container Traders enough for quality, ease and reliability of service. Thank you again Amy for all your help and making the process easy.

Container T.Container Traders

Hi Jeff, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review.

Delivery with precision

These guys are professionals. If you've got a tricky spot, do your homework, document the delivery location and ask for Jay. He'll let you know if they can do it. Very pleased with the level of service and attention to detail.

Container T.Container Traders

Great to hear, we pride ourselves on our service!

Steven Ruckwood

Steven RuckwoodGreat Southern, WA

amy is awsome

dealt with Amy crossan everything was a breeze awsome to deal with no problems what so ever highly recommend them. if i need this sort of service again i would not hesitate.

Container T.Container Traders

We agree Steven, Amy is awesome! Thanks for the feedback.

Arthur S.

Arthur S.South East Queensland, QLD

Better than expected

Could not be happier. Much better condition than I expected. Asked for delivery sometime during the week and it was delivered Monday morning after purchasing it late Thursday avo. Fantastic turnaround there. The driver let me know he was on his way and knew exactly what he was doing when he arrived and dropped off. Very friendly and happily volunteered information on where to put the supports when I was relevelling without even being asked. Just an around great experience from start to finish.

Container T.Container Traders

Thanks Arthur glad you had a great experience with us.

Excellent. Great service, delivery and as described.

Purchased three 6M containers, Chantelle was excellent to deal with, great communication. Delivery staff know their job and were very professional. Delivered on time. Containers better than expected. Will buy more through Container Traders if I need extra containers.

Container T.Container Traders

Peter thank you for that feedback!

Scott

ScottSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Exactly what I needed.

This is the second container I have purchased from this company and I couldn't be happier.
Could not fault the Sales, Communication or delivery.
I highly recommend them and I will be using them again for a third time.

Container T.Container Traders

Thanks Scott, we look forward to doing business with you again in the future if you need us!

Alan ClayRichmond-Tweed, NSW

container traders worthless guarantee

Mister Satisfied

Mister SatisfiedSydney, NSW

Excellence in product and service

Container T.Container Traders

Hi there, thanks for the great review - much appreciated!

Gray L.

Gray L.New South Wales

Great Service and Product

Excellent customer service and communication. The container was exactly what we wanted and was delivered quickly by a a very professional truck driver. Thank you. Will be back for another soon.

Container T.Container Traders

Hi Gray, thanks for the great review - we look forward to the next time!

Tim O.

Tim O.Hunter Region, NSW

Great product and service

These guys are great to deal with. Easy, fast service. The staff know their stuff and are very responsive. Great product too. Highly recommend if you are after a container of any description

Container T.Container Traders

Thanks for the review and recommendation Tim, much appreciated!

Jessica H.

Jessica H.Hunter Region, NSW

Great Service

I found the staff to be helpful in answering all of my questions and the pricing to be reasonable as well. Would use in the future if the need arises.

Container T.Container Traders

That's awesome Jessica, happy to hear you had a great experience.

Awesome service!

Awesome service by the Container Traders team. Ordered a container for the first time and the team were very helpful, knowledgeable and patient with me and my questions. Delivery was seamless and the product exactly what I needed. Cheers!

Container T.Container Traders

Great news Matt, thanks for the feedback!

Carla

CarlaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great company great service

I purchased a 20' container for my daughter to use as a bungalow, I was not really sure what was the best option but the staff were fantastic and gave me a number of ideas. In the end I settled for an insulated unit with a sliding door, electrics and air conditioner which was perfect. Matt was so patient and they even put up a TV bracket which was so helpful. Will definitely use them again when my son turns 18.

Container T.Container Traders

Hi Carla, thanks for the great review we look forward to helping out again!

Kenny

KennySydney, NSW

Good, reliable service

This was the first time I'd ever ordered a shipping container. I wasn't really sure where to start. Jon made the process really easy. No hard sell, just useful information and within my budget. Delivery was on time. Would definitely use Container Traders again.

Excellent service and delivery

Bought 6 containers over a period of time. Excellent service at all times, very competitive pricing. Delivery also excellent and on time. Delivery companies were all very flexible.
Will use Container Traders again.

Container T.Container Traders

Hi Glenn, fantastic to hear - thank you so much for the review. We look forward to continuing our great service next time you need a solution.

Exactly what i needed, hassle free.

The guys I spoke to were helpful and guided me through the process of renting/moving shipping containers.
Muck easier than what i had been doing, which was renting a truck & driver from Sydney to Geelong
Excellent service, couldn't be happier. Happy to recommend

Container T.Container Traders

Thanks Nigel, glad we could be of assistance and take some of the hassle out of moving!

Excellent Service, Too easy to deal with

We have now bought a number of containers. Quotes, invoices, receipts all timely and accurate. Very easy and professional to deal with. Delivery on time and as expected. We would recommend Container Traders.

Container T.Container Traders

Hi Productivity Force, thank you for the great review. We look forward to continuing our excellent service next time you need us.

Bought my first and now have ordered my second!

Service is great . Very friendly and the containers are very high in quality I have bought two 40ft containers and I have had no problems .. Jay and team were professional and attentive to my business needs and provided solutions to all my storage problems .

Container T.Container Traders

Hi Mary that is fantastic! Glad the purchase was up to expectations and thank you for the review.

Dii ELDUU

Dii ELDUUGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Container purchase & delivery

Contacted Container Traders late summer 2019, purchases unit but due onset of weather unable to effect delivery. Wx continued to pay havoc with delivery, so much so, did not have suitable wx until May 2020. Over the period contact maintained with staff towards delivery. Finally May 2020 and break in wx for four days, post 87mm of rain. Unit arrived 0900, Peter, driver, positioned truck, slipped the unit right on the pads and, container on-site. Nil issues at all over entire period. All staff/contact was constructive and helpful. Recommend Container Traders towards your needs for storage and efforts to provide AEC.

Thanks for the great feedback Dii Elduu

Warwick B.

Warwick B.asked

I ordered and paid for a container two weeks ago and I have heard nothing more about it. I was asked for proof of payment and supplied it and still heard nothing, rang up about it but the person did not bother getting back to me, rang again but he was not very helpful. And now thinking that I have been scammed and unhappy would be an understatement. So what is happening. ??.

Alan Clay

how did you pay? Hopefully not scammed but who knows with this turnout I have found them less than honest if you paid via credit card check your account transactions, and if Container Traders have taken a payment notify your card company immediately & dispute the transaction immediately" saying that Container traders claim you did not pay them! if no payment has been deducted and you do not want to proceed put a temporary block on your card if the payment has been made, if you want to proceed email creditcards@containertraders.com.au and request in writing their statement YOUR payment not received If you do not want To continue business with them tell your credit card company, goods ordered and paid for but goods did not arrive as per contract. Therefore you want the payment revoked. The same applies for B pay the transaction can be reversed.
Hope this helps I am in dispute with Container traders over quality of container not matching goods described, and that a modified attachment was damaged. My experience as per the NT reviewer once they have your money you are nothing, I don't believe the positive reviews, I think they are made up B/S! Stay in touch. I will be contacting fair trading tomorrow regarding my issues!

Alan Clay

their contracts are meaningless,you can expect they will stuff you around no end

Get an answer from our members and Container Traders representatives