Container Traders

See the Best Storage Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Container Traders

4.1
  • Job Satisfaction

competitive prices and great service

i must have reached out to all of the largest shipping containers companies in Australia; a percentage never got back unfortunately but i got the best professional service with Mr. Nick Castro Carrion, and competitive prices too and able to obtain 8 one time use High Cube Open Side 20 footers that all other companies could not find ... kudos to CONTAINERTRADERS.

kind regards,

Sean Trudeau

Container T.Container TradersSend a private message

Hi Sean, thanks for the great review, we appreciate you taking the time!

Pam
PamHunter Region, NSW

Container Trader Great Service

Great Service from Lachlan & Chantelle.
Job done promptly, efficiently, exactly right.

Container T.Container TradersSend a private message

Hi Pam, thanks for taking the time to leave a great review, much appreciated!

Nathan V.
Nathan V.Sydney, NSW

Buyer beware

Scott S.
Scott S.Perth, WA

Good Overall Experience.

Container Traders, via Lachlan Wilson (and the Western Australian connection) was good to deal with. My ‘one-trip’ 20’ HC container was converted precisely to my specifications, and I was happy with the job done. Delivery to my property worked out well, the driver being very skillful at lowering my container onto the support-blocks. All of this was done according to the time-frames indicated.
Thanks to Lachlan for some pretty good customer service.

Container T.Container TradersSend a private message

Hi Scott, thank you for taking the time to leave a review and image of your container - we appreciate it.

Lyn77
Lyn77Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Let down badly

Purchased a seaworthy 40 ft but unfortunately the salesperson was scamming - no certificate. Company said they had sacked the salesman and didn't help me - after a couple of months of being passed from one to another. With the help of another company I found a person to check the container at extra cost. By this time my quote had expired so cost more to send. $2500 total extra costs.

Container T.Container TradersSend a private message

Hi Lyn, I’m sorry to hear of your experience. We would like to investigate, can you kindly contact the office on 1300 89 89 70 to discuss.

Lucia W.
Lucia W.South East Queensland, QLD

Stress Free Removal Experience

I am so grateful for having found Container Traders. Their customer service was exemplary and communication was efficient. They delivered on time and the whole experience was stress free. I would definitely use them again. Highly recommend this company to all. Many thanks for stress free removal.

Container T.Container TradersSend a private message

Hi Lucia, thank you for taking the time to leave a great review it is much appreciated. We're happy we lived up to our high service expectations and look forward to helping you again in the future if required.

Great service, easy communication, terrific

I cannot thank the team at container traders enough.
They Delivered my container with short notice and just before Christmas.

Highly recommend these guys to all
Terrific communication and service

Container T.Container TradersSend a private message

Hi Darkon, thanks for the great review!

An excellent experience

The communication with their head office was without fault. They always followed up and responded to both my questions and addressed any concerns I may have had. It was a very positive experience.
The delivery was professionally organised. I was kept up-to-date as to where and when. The off-loading of the container to a very confined backyard site was brilliant. The actual container, (HC 20-foot side opening) was in perfect condition, I was so impressed.
Both the delivery and office staff cultivated confidence and reassurance leaving me a very happy customer of Container Traders. I would highly recommend them.

Container T.Container TradersSend a private message

Hi James, we appreciate you taking the time to post a great review and photos as well. We take pride in our customer service so we are glad to hear that everything went as expected.

Great Service

Everything went off without a hitch. On drop off and pickup, the drivers made sure everything was optimum before they left. Last minute changes were made with no problems and the containers were delivered and removed quickly. No delays and everyone was particularly helpful. Sales team were very helpful and made good suggestions without a hard sell.

Container T.Container TradersSend a private message

Hi David, thank you so much for your great review glad we could help out.

Find out how Container Traders compares to other Storage Providers

very damaged container no after sales service

The container was delivered damaged such that one door would not lock. There was also a hole in the wooden floor of the container so therefore it was not vermin proof. Container Traders would not address these issues and ignored my numerous emails and phone calls. Please inspect the container before you buy. These guys are not honest.

Container T.Container TradersSend a private message

Hi "unhappy customer", if you are actually a customer we're happy to help you if you get in contact with us. Please call us on 1300 89 89 70.

Nick
NickGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy with our new container and the service provided

We bought a refurbished 40ft container, and are very happy it. Paint job and refurb were great, and it was delivered on time and on cost. Very good team to work with, from the sales to the delivery people.

Customer Satisfaction 5/5

Sales team were very responsive, and delivery included local contractors, which made us very happy as a regional customer. Container is second hand, in good nick and fits space perfectly.

Container T.Container TradersSend a private message

Hi Nic, fantastic to hear - look forward to helping out again in the future if you need.

David Neilson
David NeilsonAlice Springs, NT

Good customer service. Kept me informed at all stages. Polite. Friendly. The container arrived when I needed it. They explained why there was a 2 day delay after I said it was ready and this was very helpful. Nothing was damaged either on my driveway nor inside. I had accepted their quote before 1 of their competitors got back to me as I thought it was fair. It turned out that it was much cheaper too. Next time I move I won’t contact the others.

Container T.Container TradersSend a private message

Hi David, thank you for the fantastic review! We look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Barclay Tuncurry
Barclay Tuncurry Mid North Coast, NSW

Teammates work it!

My first time container move and interstate.. it seemed ludicrous..no place suitable after a year of Covid..Mammoth move... Logistics of situation over the top..unbelievable stress. But with the power of communication and Teammates that take time and care. Container Traders of Newcastle NSW could move mountains. They all put in an amazing effort. Delivered transported by road and rail totally on time with estimated dates and times. So grateful...highly recommend.
Barclay Tuncurry

Container T.Container TradersSend a private message

Thanks for the great review Barclay, happy we could be of assistance.

Very unprofessional and misleading

Enquired and paid for container same day. Told delivery would follow within the week. Called about delivery then told container prices had risen and there would be extra cost($600 or more). When I said I wanted a refund they tried to charge a 13.5% cancellation,. Still waiting for refund after I was assured in writing it would be done. Very untrustworthy business

Container T.Container TradersSend a private message

Hi Martin, as discussed on the phone we apologise for your experience with your container order. Also acknowledged on the phone call was that you have received full refund a week ago.