Super Easy Storage

Super Easy Storage

2.5

• Job Satisfaction

Absolutely brilliant service

Very professional and friendly service. Leonardo and Derek get a 10 out of 10 rating. I will recommend Super Easy storage to anyone who finds themselves in the same pickle that I was in. Well done guys

THEFT

This company have misplaced a friend of mine’s entire storage unit.
The police won’t get involved as SuperEasy say the unit is not stolen but misplaced. My friend has lost his life’s belongings. Photos, letters , furniture , the works! Super easy could not give a stuff. 6 months later their insurance company basically said since you can’t prove what was in the unit you get peanuts.
No apology, no empathy nothing !
Use this gang of fraudsters at your own risk .

Job Satisfaction

All my lifes belongings have gone missing or stolen by Supereasy storage.

Over 5 months ago I went to add to my storage to find out that Supereasy storage were unable to find my storage module.
It is still not found with no explanation of how it has gone missing or stolen.
I have lost everything from my entire life.
I have just been offered a small fraction of what my belongings are worth.
I want my belongings back.

Ralf
Ralf

Will I get a response from the owner?

Storage Providers

Find out how Super Easy Storage compares to other Storage Providers

Joe veve

Joe veve Central Queensland, QLD

Be warned not what they make out to be.

Been a customer since 2019 I paid for premium service which is suppose to be top service they came in and got everything in my home however when I got my possessions, I got a washing machine with no hoses a tv with no remote a bed with missing legs when I enquired about it I was told to sort it out and let them know becaues they we're in Australia plus it was a small thing, the fact is they made the mistake they should be trying to correct it not pass the buck, they are very quick at charging you late fees after 7days of $35 then $10 after every 5 days then threatening you debt recovery. Never again my worst nightmare now they selling the business.

David

David

Be wary... After a year expect your price to store at Super easy to increase significantly

I have been a customer of Super easy for over 7 years. Every year the increases get more significant increasing significantly. Their businerss model is not about loyalty, but rather customer turnover. I'd only use Super esay Storage for the ver short term. Expect to pay a lot after a year - as loyallty means little.

Daleya

Daleya

Would recommend

Everyone I dealt with at SES was friendly and professional, from Sandra in the booking office, to Mitch and Caleb who were absolute champs and made me feel so chilled when packing my house up to Corey and Joe who re-delivered and kept me stress-free after I had my belongings in storage and was running late and super stressed on moving day. Would highly recommend, very friendly and professional staff all round and all my furniture was handled with care.

Zerophitus

ZerophitusPerth, WA

Excellent service at a fair price

NaeW3

NaeW3Melbourne

This company was shot

I really hope the New owner does right by this place and for the employees. It's been a difficult ride with the last lot. Looking from the outside in that is.

Horrible

Storage Providers

Find out how Super Easy Storage compares to other Storage Providers

Jay

Jay

Job well done!

From my initial contact Super Easy Storage Matthew offered flexibility and answered all of the questions that I had. Matthew send two units as I was worried that I may not be able to fit everything just in case but his team figured out to fit it all saving me money. I was also impressed how the guys cared after my furniture while loading it to the storage unit. Thank you so much for your great customer service!

Kell