92% · 24217 · 6%
Job Satisfaction

Kate
Kate3 posts

Deceptive about cost

DECEPTIVE ABOUT COST. In the beginning the customer service was good, and so we were happy to pay a little extra compared to other companies for good service. The pick up was also good and again we were happy with the service. But they would not provide a redelivery quote initially claiming they needed an exact address which we could not provide. Now that we need redelivery just a few months later they have TRIPLED the price! Such a price increase is nothing but deceptive.
Job Satisfaction
Ally R
Ally R

Colleen
Colleen2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Fantastic Caring Removalist Staff

These guys were very efficient and so polite and careful with my furniture.
They took so much care and moved very fast and it was a please to deal with them.
Tan
Tan12 posts

Don't bother

Basically, they're impossible to contact.

I started with their online system where you put your furniture that needs moving and storage. From there, someone will contact you 'shortly'. Still waiting.

I then tried to call them, the phone answers and you get a message that they are with another customer and to jold the line. Then the phone disconnects. This happened several times.

I then sent a message via messenger to the Geelong branch. Apparently someone will contact me shortly. This hasn't happened.

I don't want to work with a company that can't even get the basics of communication right. If you did get onto them and stored furniture with them, you'd probably never get it back!

Julie P
Julie PSydney, NSW

Nazim
NazimSydney, NSW2 posts

Will recommend to Family & Friends

Artarmon NSW
Nov 24 08:47 am
Great Service arranged to view the Modules before we moved they were stored with care and handled carefully. Glad we had Thales, Louis & Jardel who moved the goods with extreme care up the steps to the Apartment. They arrived on time the work was completed on schedule. I am glad I found Super Easy Storage will use them again and will recommend to family and friends. I will gladly recommend this Company to anyone moving or storing their cargo to use them fixed price and no surprises. Thank you to all the great staff.
Mr potato head
Mr potato headSouth East Queensland, QLD14 posts

Don't waste your time

They require 3 days notice before the allow you access to belongings and when you phone them for that purpose they don't answer the call.
They have rude staff,but they have at least one kind staff member if your lucky to get that person
Jamie
JamieSydney, NSW

Excellent and efficient

We stored our belongings for over a year , they came back with no damage.

Removalists arrived on time and were efficient.

Good value for money considering the area .

Rory
Rory

The Best Storage Place

Matt & the crew of Super Easy Storage could not have been more helpful. My Removalists were hours late picking up my stuff from Interstate which mucked up the delivery to the Storage. Nothing was a problem for Super Easy. What else can I say, other than, it was "Super Easy". U
Respect the customer
Respect the customerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Super expensive!

Do yourself a favour and don’t use the services of this company.
Not only do they charge an arm and a leg (~$3,000 for 11 months Inc removal fees).
Your precious personal goods may returned damaged like mine. Damaged a fridge through mishandling - took no accountability- offered $100 as compensation for a $1000 good. If you want your goods protected and your $ respected - go elsewhere!
Super Easy Storage   DM
Christine F
Christine F
  Fair Incentive

These guys are called 'Super Easy Storage' for a very good reason

Ten out of ten!
I cannot recommend these guys highly enough...
Great communication, I was kept updated and informed every step of the way.
When the packing crew arrived (on time) they were all polite, efficient and helpful.
They've absolutely exceeded my expectations! Show reply
Claire
Claire3 posts

Fantastic company

This company give a gold star service. I have been very impressed with them. Especially after previously having bad service from another company. I was weary. But everyone I spoke to were so friendly and helpful. Excellent value for money. I know my belongings are in safe and capable hands. Robin is a tetris master. Show reply
Annette
AnnetteSydney, NSW

FANTASTIC SERVICE AND TEAM!

We recently used Super Easy Storage and had a great experience. Moving is very stressful let alone putting your belongings into storage. The team that came out to our place Vivaldo, Louis and Guilherme were absolutely amazing. It was streamlined, quick paced and very friendly. We were located on the 3 floor of an apartment building with stair access and everything was carried without trouble and no furniture was damaged. We ended up needing more storage and it was organised immediately without any trouble. I would highly recommend Super Easy Storage!! Show reply
Mr G
Mr GHunter Region, NSW

made our temporary relo for renovation easy

Great service and great execution. Guys did a great job when packing at house
On time and very professional
Would highly recommend Show reply
Caroline C
Caroline CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Professional, Easy to Deal With, Peace of Mind

I reached out to Super Easy Storage for help storing furniture and from the first email through to collection of my items, they were great. Ritu provided excellent advise when I wasn't sure how much storage I'd need. Abbi organised the collection of my items and it was hassle free due to their smooth processes. Justin and Josh arrived on time and made the loading process seem effortless despite a few of the furniture pieces being either heavy or odd shapes (these guys must be great at jigsaw puzzles!). My items are now safely stored and I have peace of mind knowing they are in safe hands. Definitely recommend the South East Melbourne Super Easy Storage crew. Show reply