4.4

J.Pierce
J.PierceSydney, NSW5 posts
  NSW, Sydney Eastern Suburbs

Massive price hike

No long review, just baffled and angry. I have a pretty small unit and granted I’ve kept the storage there for several years now as I am still renting a small unit to live but it started at $92 a month and is now $332 a month. The bill for March 2024 was $279. Look elsewhere.
Disappointed
DisappointedSydney, NSW2 posts
  NSW, Newcastle
Julie L.
Julie L.5 posts
  NSW, Sydney Inner West

DO NOT USE - DECEPTIVE BUSINESS MODEL

DO NOT USE THEM
- Deceptive on price - essentially you are charged double to get your items delivered back to you. But they do not explain this when you first book
- They also do direct debit which they fail obtain legal consent - You need customer to give written consent before you can use the cc details given to you over the phone to pay the “deposit”, as DD! You have essentially stored my cc details WITHOUT MY CONSENT. You can be reprimanded by Fair Trading for this DODGY and ILLEGAL practice!
- The lack of transparency and deliberate witholding of essential facts is enough to not use them.
Never again and I highly NOT recommend them!
ish803464
ish803464
  NSW, Sydney Eastern Suburbs
Kate
Kate3 posts

Deceptive about cost

DECEPTIVE ABOUT COST. In the beginning the customer service was good, and so we were happy to pay a little extra compared to other companies for good service. The pick up was also good and again we were happy with the service. But they would not provide a redelivery quote initially claiming they needed an exact address which we could not provide. Now that we need redelivery just a few months later they have TRIPLED the price! Such a price increase is nothing but deceptive.
Job Satisfaction
Ally R
Ally R
Colleen
Colleen2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Super Easy Storage

Fantastic Caring Removalist Staff

These guys were very efficient and so polite and careful with my furniture.
They took so much care and moved very fast and it was a please to deal with them. Show reply
Tan
Tan14 posts

Don't bother

Basically, they're impossible to contact.

I started with their online system where you put your furniture that needs moving and storage. From there, someone will contact you 'shortly'. Still waiting.

I then tried to call them, the phone answers and you get a message that they are with another customer and to jold the line. Then the phone disconnects. This happened several times.

I then sent a message via messenger to the Geelong branch. Apparently someone will contact me shortly. This hasn't happened.

I don't want to work with a company that can't even get the basics of communication right. If you did get onto them and stored furniture with them, you'd probably never get it back!

Julie P
Julie PSydney, NSW2 posts
Nazim
NazimSydney, NSW2 posts

Will recommend to Family & Friends

Artarmon NSW
Nov 24 08:47 am
Great Service arranged to view the Modules before we moved they were stored with care and handled carefully. Glad we had Thales, Louis & Jardel who moved the goods with extreme care up the steps to the Apartment. They arrived on time the work was completed on schedule. I am glad I found Super Easy Storage will use them again and will recommend to family and friends. I will gladly recommend this Company to anyone moving or storing their cargo to use them fixed price and no surprises. Thank you to all the great staff. Show reply
Mr potato head
Mr potato headSouth East Queensland, QLD16 posts

Don't waste your time

They require 3 days notice before the allow you access to belongings and when you phone them for that purpose they don't answer the call.
They have rude staff,but they have at least one kind staff member if your lucky to get that person
Jamie
JamieSydney, NSW

Excellent and efficient

We stored our belongings for over a year , they came back with no damage.

Removalists arrived on time and were efficient.

Good value for money considering the area .

Rory
Rory

The Best Storage Place

Matt & the crew of Super Easy Storage could not have been more helpful. My Removalists were hours late picking up my stuff from Interstate which mucked up the delivery to the Storage. Nothing was a problem for Super Easy. What else can I say, other than, it was "Super Easy". U
Respect the customer
Respect the customerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Super expensive!

Do yourself a favour and don’t use the services of this company.
Not only do they charge an arm and a leg (~$3,000 for 11 months Inc removal fees).
Your precious personal goods may returned damaged like mine. Damaged a fridge through mishandling - took no accountability- offered $100 as compensation for a $1000 good. If you want your goods protected and your $ respected - go elsewhere!
Christine F
Christine F
  Fair Incentive Super Easy Storage

These guys are called 'Super Easy Storage' for a very good reason

Ten out of ten!
I cannot recommend these guys highly enough...
Great communication, I was kept updated and informed every step of the way.
When the packing crew arrived (on time) they were all polite, efficient and helpful.
They've absolutely exceeded my expectations! Show reply