Sydney's Best Pool Service

Sydney's Best Pool Service

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Sydney's Best Pool Service? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (4)

Miracle workers

I was having issues with my pool system. The service man turned up on time, assessed the system from top to bottom. Found that the issues was in the pump. He was able to take it apart and fix it onsite. Amazing work. Thanks for your help

John P
John PSydney, NSW

Absolute best provider of pool maintenance in Sydney, been a customer for over ten years now. They even carry out warranty repairs on behalf of the major companies so you don't have to deal with them

Nat n
Nat nSydney, NSW

Very happy. Very knowledgable staff and no fuss.

We needed our pool brought back to life to sell our home and they did an amazing job. It looked really great even and they sorted out a few tricky issues which we'd put off.

Uday M.
Uday M.SYDNEY

Sydney's Best rip off service

$280 dollars to inspect my pool and tell me the pool is too "old" to be cleaned!!! Pump was lacking suction, all that was needed was a back-wash and vacuum to waste which I did myself after paying these clowns. Highly dis-respectful as well, please avoid at all cost.

Pool & Spa Shops