Sydney Tours R Us

Sydney Tours R Us

Brand Manager for Sydney Tours R Us? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.8
  • Trip Completed Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Ease of Booking

The Blue Mountains Tour (Scenic World) & Featherdale Wildlife Park

The Blue Mountains Tour (Scenic World) & Featherdale Wildlife Park with JOHN as Tour Guide was absolutely Amazing! Very easy to make a booking without any problems! They picked me up at my Hotel and I felt Welcomed by John and the other passengers! Feeding the Kangaroos, the Breathtaking Views and the SUPER Organisation were my Biggest Highlights! We had an Amazing Group with people from all over the World and John told us so much about Sydney/Australia! - Axelle from Belgium.

Simon Y
Simon Y

The worst tour company ever!!!!

This company is the worst I ever came across.

I booked Day tour for my friend who is from overseas 2 weeks ago, it was paid but still pending until today I called them twice but they refuse to give me written confirmation by email and hang up on me. I can not believe their customer service is such sucks and so rude!!!

Finally 2 emails received with very confusing information, I have no choice to call them again, but told I must call them again in 48 hrs before and hang up on me straightway again. --Pls see my 2x email screen shot for more details!

lingxxgnil
lingxxgnilSingapore

No Reply from Sydney Tours R Us

I have made a booking for the Blue Mountains and Port Stephens tour on their website. As I didn't receive any form of communication from them, I sent an email to them the following week asking them if they have received my booking. Another week has passed and still, I did not receive any form of contact from them. I don't think this is professional at all.

No response from company

We enjoyed every minute and highly recommend the Blue Mountains tour

It was a terrific day tour with a very competent driver and guide.
Saw all the main sights in a nice airconditoned comfy bus. Liked the small group size. Our reservation by email was handled very smoothly and the price was very reasonable. Our family from the USA love Sydney and are very happy to tell others this is a very good day trip out of Sydney.Make sure you take water and a hat as the sun is very strong in December.
Everything - price and driver

Booking Services

Find out how Sydney Tours R Us compares to other Booking Services

Just.want.a.Fair.Go
Just.want.a.Fair.GoAU

Was a little disappointed with this company :(

Fantastic trip to the Blue mountains

We are from Canada but these mountains are so beautiful and green. It's a wonderful tour from Sydney and the guide sure knows his stuff. We saw all the viewpoints and 2 thrilling rides plus a nice trek thru the valley. Definitely a tour to recommend.
moderate price and good value

A great way to see the Blue mountains from Sydney in comfort.

A full day out to the mountains, the guide knew a lot and we saw all the sights in one complete day.
The Blue mountains are a marvelous sight and the tour is so nice
inexpensive and good value

Excellent way to see the main Blue Mountains sights

We wanted to see the main parts of the Blue Mountains in just one day so we chose a tour.
The hotel suggested the Tours R Us trip so we booked on it. It fulfilled all our dreams of seeing all the magnificent sights with a very interesting guide.It was a reasonable price for so much was included. The echo point in Katoomba was a sight to behold and we all loved the rail and cable in Katoomba plus the rainforest walk .
It is a wonderful place and a great day out from Sydney.
time efficient plus got good information