My Holiday Centre

Amazing

First time booking with my Holiday, wasn’t sure what to expect. Way exceeded my expectations, fast, efficient service, replied to emails straight away willing to make changes and re email very easy to deal with more than helpful with changes and requirements. Transfers were great, comfortable, friendly. Holiday was everything and more. Tours were amazing. Will definitely use again to book our next holiday. Have travelled a lot and was the easiest holiday I have ever booked, and was extacly what we wanted. Thank you

What a awful start!

Booked a 6 adults & 2 children family holiday package to Maldives. Had 2 major problems with them so far, even before our holiday has even started!

1. The booking advice which listed all the flights & details of the package did NOT have all stop over flight information listed. It simply says Sydney -> Singapore -> Male, which is reasonable. However, the flight actually does another stop over in Canberra to pick up passengers from Sydney -> Singapore. I had no idea about the additional 1 hour stopover until I got my e-ticket details in the mail. I was not happy as I have children and doing a stop over at 10.15pm is not ideal. I called My Holiday Centre and expressed this infomation is important to be listed on the initial booking advice which their client relies heavily on. He explained it is because the flight number does not change therefore they do not list it on the document. This is unexceptable since the purpose of the booking advice is to list out all information clearly about the holiday package including ALL flight information.

2. The whole family is travelling to Maldives together then half of the family is extending thier holiday at Singapore for a extra few days on the way back. The agent indicated that he had to seperate us into 3 bookings which is understandable since we have different flights back to Australia. Singapore airlines allows free standard seat selection for families who are travelling with kids. Since I have 3 booking reference number I was not able to select seats for everybody for free so we can sit together. Again I've ask My Holiday Centre to help in this matter by linking our bookings together so that we could be treated as one group. I've previously link different bookings with other airlines like Qantas so that we could seat together. During our 30 mins of discussion, she could not suggest anything other than the 2 options that I already knew which are: Option 1 is to pay additional for seat selections; or option 2 is to arrive at the airport early so that we could organise our seats via the airline counter. She explain it is the airline limitation that we can not link bookings and they do not have access to seat selections. My argument was we have booked a family together to Maldives so we should be treated as one group even their system has split us into 3 booking numbers. She continues to repeat the 2 options because there is nothing she can do to help. At the end after over 30mins I have cave in and just got her to send a request to Singapore airline to try linking our bookings together.
After getting off the phone, I rang Singapore airline customer service myself and was able to link my bookings and was able to select seats together over the phone for free within minutes!! I confirmed with the airline customer service that it is true that My Holiday Centre can not select seats for us but the agent should know that they could ring the airline & organised the seats for us as one big group so that we can select our seats for free.

I was not happy with the level of service from Holiday Centre, it is part of their job to organise my holiday package but at the end there is a lot I still have to do myself.

Booking Type Accomodation and Flights
Hi Jen Thank you for your feedback, we value your comments as these allow us to identify any additional training and support we can provide to our staff. We are pleased to have resolved this issue since your review and we thank you for your assistance in this process. We sincerely hope you enjoy the remainder of your holiday and look forward to hearing about your amazing package inclusions upon your return. Kind regards, My Holiday Centre

Perfect Holiday to the Maldives

First time I have booked using My Holiday and I was a little nervous at not having the face to face interaction you do with a travel agent in your local shopping centre. Well, My Holiday exceeded expectations and the process was flawless. The agent, she was awesome and the holiday was perfect. Looking at going to Vanuatu in the future and I will definitely be contacting these guys first. Thank you for an awesome holiday

Smooth Booking Process!

The booking process with Cristiana was super easy and she was incredibly friendly and informative throughout the process.

Would highly recommend using My Holiday Centre for your next holiday escape.

Booking Type Accomodation and Tour

Third time happy!

This is a perfect mid winter break if your Southern. Great hotel in the middle of the diddle - beach, pool n river all on the doorstep. Good size rooms, coupla bars and very good inclusions re food, drinks n spas. Choosing between various airlines is a great advantage too. All in good value - great spot - don’t hesitate.

Booking Type Accomodation and Flights
We are delighted that you enjoyed your holiday! Thank you so much for taking the time to add your review. We look forward to continuing to provide great holidays and hope to hear from you again soon!

Non responsive

I have used My Holiday Centre once before in 2014 to Fiji and was satisfactory. Thought I'd give them another go to book a Xmas holiday wanting to spend up to $10k. A once every two year extravaganza for my family and I.

First phone call had me on hold for an extended length of time, without speaking to a consultant I gave up. Called again the next day and got a hold of a consultant, made a plan and quote was expected that afternoon by email as promised. My contact details were confirmed and correct from my past booking. No email had arrived, not in junk, just not written and/or sent. Without a contact email address on the website, contact can only be made through the contact form. I had filled this out a week ago for a response and a quote follow up, still nothing. Not worth a phone call to ask and/or backtrack as no guarantee of getting through.

Real simple, I'll take my money elsewhere.

Booking Type Accomodation and Flights
Hi Hamish, Thank you for taking the time to provide this information. We apologise for the wait time and that your quote did not reached you. We have referred this on to the relevant departments in order to rectify the situation and improve our processes. Kind regards, My Holiday Centre

Best Honeymoon we could have hoped for!

We booked our honeymoon to the Maldives through My Holiday Centre and everything was easy and perfect. The whole booking process was a breeze and there were no hidden costs or anything negative I could say. We got all the package inclusions as promised and we cannot recommend highly enough.

Booking Type Accomodation and Flights

A most wonderful trip that fulfilled all expectations, full of adventure and delightful surprises

The only unexpected fees were the baggage charges by Air Asia- which were explained beforehand. However, in addition, a warning about these fees charged by low cost airlines -in writing -would be good and avoid any confusion for those who might not be good at taking details in when listening. This way that particular shock could be avoided at the airport. Perhaps one case could be allowed as part of the trip.
Otherwise the expertise and communication was excellent, very thoughtful, generous and friendly.

Perfect booking experience

Our current booking to Fiji is the fifth time we have booked through My Holidays. We have previously been to Hawaii four times with My Hawaii. We have always found the staff to be courteous and helpful when organising our bookings. We have never had any problems with any of the arrangements at our destination hotels. We will again use My Holidays for our next trip to Hawaii and have no hesitation recommending to our friends.

Helpful, prompt, patient

We have now booked with Olivia from ignite holiday 5 or 6 times, this in itself is a testament to her and her companies offers and her service that she has provided us. Olivia looked into all our options as we had different ideas on where to go this year and advised on ALL benefits in each resort. The only negative for me is sometimes it would be easier to just call and talk on the phone but I do understand this takes up more time for their staff.

Booking Type Accomodation, Car Hire, Flights, Tour and Visa

Service of the highest standard.

Nicky,

Thank you once more with all your help with booking our honeymoon to Shangri-La's Villingili Resort & Spa.

Your service has been of the highest standard.
From providing each of the 7 quotes in an extremely timely manner.
To our phone discussions and assisting us with tailoring the trip to give us the fantastic honeymoon we are dreaming of.
Nothing was too much trouble for you.
You are an asset to your company and we will ensure to refer you to our colleagues and friends.

Thank you once more, we are so very grateful for all your work and assistance.

Andrew & Bridget

Booking Type Accomodation and Flights

What an amazing experience. Highly recommended!

From the first inquiry to My Maldives, Christiana Zovi has been fantastic in assisting us a couple of months prior to the holiday taking place, with our itinerary planning that's taken 5-6 different iterations, including shifting our Singapore stay part of the leg from back to front working out all possible options and connecting flights, even with recommendation on the Singapore hotel stay that wasn't a part of the package. Christiana's patience was amazing when I was even sick of myself asking so many questions.

The trip was the first resort holiday for the family with our 7yo, who's always had a strong preference having holiday at home. My wife and I were secretly worried that a holiday at Maldives being confined in a island resort may be too boring for the active boy... but it has absolutely surprised us! The Singapore to Male bound on Silk Air was a bit boring without inflight entertainment, but after landing & 20 minutes of wait jumping on the fast boat to transfer to Sheraton Full Moon, everything was then just perfect.

The friendly staff, great facilities, quiet island and stunning view gave us a warm welcome, followed by live shark feeding after we've refreshed ourselves, the beach dinner buffet was an awesome surprise with the local traditional music and performance to company, the family fell in love with Maldives straight away.

In a island which you can do a round in a semi fast paced walk in 30 minutes, my wife and I couldn't believe how our 7yo was enjoying himself in all the activities - snorkeling, pool, playing chess, watching the occasional movies on the TV, reading a few of the books we bought in Singapore, and the dolphin cruise! He was absolute in love with all the interactions with the resort staff & was absolutely in love with the buffet everyday with the great variety of food (and different theme everyday - Indian, meat lover, Mediterranean, Asian nights etc.).

It's a very night package deal, along with an superb experience. Highly recommended, and our family will be planning another holiday back to Maldives very soon.

Booking Type Accomodation, Cruise and Flights

Fabulous service!

I have booked through My Holiday Centre for years! The hotels are 4 or 5 star, and many fabulous locations! I love the fact they always have extras included in your package! I would highly recommend My Holiday Centre to anyone!

AAA all the way !!

Thank you Nicole Beitey for making our booking to Hawaii stress free and easy .When we wanted extra nights and upgrades on our Hawaiian Airline flights all done quickly and efficiently.
Looking forward to booking our next trip through my holiday centre

The great escape

Lovely staff very easy holiday to book awesome prices this was our second booking with my Maldives and won’t be our last ..
thank you for a easy and pleasant experience

Fantastic Fiji

Booking this holiday to Fiji was so easy. Our consultant Jordan was extremely helpful, assisting in clarifying things we didn't understand. Our travel documents were very prompt and everything was in order. We enjoyed every aspect of our holiday.

Booking Type Accomodation and Flights

Easy, Fuss Free Travel Agent!

This was my first time planning an overseas holiday on my own. Denise my travel agent for New Caledonia made everything so easy! The quote was prepared promptly and every single one of my questions was answered in record time. Once we went to New Cal everything ran smoothly from flights to transfers even on the remote island. Thanks for a great trip guys :)

Amazing Hawaii

Had an amazing holiday in Hawaii again. My Hawaii took care of everything again. There was a slight hiccup to our booking when the airline changed its flight days but My Hawaii were able to change things to accommodate this. Everything in our package just runs so smoothly. Never had a problem with transfers or any inclusions and this was our 4th time booking with My Hawaii. We will be booking our next Hawaii trip with them again cause it's just so easy. Any questions I have I just email our booking consultant and she gets back to me with all the answers.

Booking Type Accomodation, Flights and Tour

Great Holiday package! Easy to set up!

Great Holiday package! Easy no fuss package everything was organised for you ! Made our honeymoon to New Caledonia a breeze. Great little bonuses included as well. Linda, our agent, was extremely helpful, friendly and great to talk with.

Great time

No additional fees we went to Port Douglas Sheraton Mirage . We had a great time meeting all our expectations. The staff in all aspects of our trip we exceptional. From Booking to staff at the resort and beyond.