My Holiday Centre

Happy consumers for Olivia Vine's helpful manner.

My experience was good and feel respected.
She is knowledgeable of the travels product and is able to explain clearly to me so I can tell my wife. Thanks for your great worker.

Booking Type Accomodation, Cruise, Flights and Tour

excellent service and holiday

Costs up front were what we paid for.
Our port Douglas holiday at the Sheraton was a fantastic experience; the room was serviced daily; the staff were extremely friendly and helpful; it certainly met all our expectations.
Holiday consultants were professional and informative with suggestions

Johnny

JohnnyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Query on the booking I've made

The consultant Olivia, was very polite, helpful and patient. I booked an an 8 night package to Vanuatu and added a cascade waterfall tour. It was very pleasant talking to her and yes, it met all my expectations.

Great Hawaiian experience

Great service from this company
Flights all organized especially return check in was already sorted and did not have to wait in a long long queue
Hotel upgrade exceptional
Loved Hawaii because of it!!

Review collected in partnership with My Holiday Centre

Very professional and great service

Booked a trip to New Caledonia through this agency, our first time with this service. Travel agent Tracee was great to deal with. Our expectations were more than exceeded. Flights, transfers and accommodation were just perfect..Certainly will use again for future holidays.

Booking Type Accomodation, Flights and Insurance

Nikki

NikkiCentral West, NSW

Booked with them three times and have had three amazing holidays.

We have booked three holidays to Fiji with this company and have never had any issues whatsoever. The customer service team is very easy to get on to and very helpful with anything you need. We had specific requests as we were traveling the with a very young baby and they were very willing to cater to our needs.

Booking Type Accomodation, Car Hire, Flights and Tour

Vincent Crisapulli

Vincent CrisapulliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just the best!

So easy and quick to book a holiday. I dealt with Olivia Vine and have booked several holidays through her in the past. So efficient and quick. I highly recommend.

Filiz

FilizNew South Wales

Friendly, experienced and timely customer service

Dealt with an experienced travel agent. Knowledge of Vanuatu was appreciated and welcomed as fist timers to Vanuatu. Timely responses and follow through as promised. Very friendly and professional service provided both via phone and email. Suggestions of activities were thought out and catered for both myself, husband and two teenagers.

M and J honeymoon

Everything went very smoothly- we went to Gold Coast for our honeymoon and it was fantastic. We got a very good deal staying at the Marriott Resort, where we have stayed many times before.

Michael Forrest

Michael ForrestHunter Region, NSW

Riley at Cairns booking

Easy to book. Range of offers available.
Helpful website with a variety of packages available
Good follow up via phone calls as necessary with assistance for travel insurance and extra row flight seating

Booking Type Accomodation, Flights, Insurance and Tour

H and C

H and CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A fabulous week's holiday...

What a fabulous week we had in Cairns. We cannot fault anything that was offered in the package, even the weather was perfect. The Riley was superb, beautiful pool, great accommodation , meals , service and friendly staff able to advise and direct us to points of interest in and around Cairns that we were not aware of. Looking forward to next time.

Booking Type Accomodation, Flights, Insurance and Tour

Berzerk

BerzerkWheatbelt, WA

Another great holiday.

The service we received was excellent, on arriving in Phuket the fast track is a must the man in black took care of everything, from immigration to our luggage and getting us to our private car. Having visited Naka Island on a previous holiday we still look forward to getting on the speedboat and heading to the Island and starting our holiday. We had a few issues with our room which was rectified in a timely manner. The staff are very tentative and make you feel welcome. A very enjoyable and relaxing ten days. The down side was not receiving emails back when having a question. Overall a good team to deal with.

Sandy

SandySouth East Queensland, QLD

Booking experience so good I am doing it again

I haven't gone on my first holiday yet, but such a good experience with Antony, I have now booked a second holiday with Amanda. Antony was able to book me on the same ship as my friends and almost the same deal within a few days. They did get a special deal, but my deal was almost as good. Amanda not only made my booking, but when a friend said she would travel with me, she moved heaven and earth to ensure my friend was able to come and adjusted everything within a few days. If the holidays are as good as the service, they will be really great.

Booking Type Accomodation, Cruise, Flights and Tour

Kim Galvin

Kim GalvinNorthern Region, NSW

Great price, wonderful staff

Excited!! Just received package - 5 weeks from my Hawaiian cruise holiday - great beach bag and lanyards - thankyou. Wonderful service from Antony, right from the start he went out of his way to be helpful and make this a great experience. Can't believe how just how much we saved compared with other quotes - thanks again Antony! Will recommend My Holiday Centre and MyCruises again and again.

Booking Type Cruise and Flights

jamile

jamileSydney, NSW

Great holidays

Great prices and easy to book... also great locations, extremely happy with the advise and helpfulness to call centre. I have booked with them several times prior and always professional.

Jennifer Nurse

Jennifer NurseHobart, TAS

Our rating is Ok - good.

We had some problems with Heron Island as they obviously didn't read the details of our booking as we were deviating from the "package" by staying extra days. This has now been sorted but it was a bit stressful for a while.

Greg Sydney

Greg SydneySydney, NSW

Greg Sydney

Booked a week long stay at Crystalbrook Riley in Cairns. Whilst the weather was abnormally wet, thanks to tail of Cyclone Anne we has a great stay at 'the Riley'. A new hotel so well equipped, very close to Cairns main shopping and restaurant precinct and caters for all groups of travellers. Staff were very helpful, pleasant and friendly.
Would stay again in future. Highly recommended.
Thank you Ignite tours and My Queensland holidays.

Ian Walker

Ian WalkerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

good service

We did not encounter any additional fees after booking.
We booked 9 nights at The Riley Chrystalbrook, very good Hotel, would stay there again. Would also use My Holiday Centre again
The third question is not applicable.

gableto

gabletoDarling Downs, QLD

Pretty good

We are not traveling until Feb 2020, but the booking process went very smoothly. Communication was good, either by phone or email and whenever the person you were dealing with was not available, there was always someone else to help.

Annette Windon

Annette WindonSydney, NSW

Easy, complete service for booking

For no extra fees my holiday centre has proven many times over to be the best way to book our yearly Hawaiian holiday. After always looking at cheaper options they have proved better value than other packages overall due to the inclusions and complete service.
Only one time over many bookings was there a problem when the hotel tried to charge a resort fee ( I always look for a package which includes this) it took a only a phone call from the reception desk to sort out the problem.