My Holiday Centre

4.5

• Trip Completed Yes (183) · No (69)
  • Ease of Booking

Anastasha H.

Anastasha H.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service and website

Wanted to book a holiday this week sent enquiry off with all information as no option just to book online, not even an email response or an automated email reply. As we were needing to book asap I ended up contacting the compnies directly myself who were more than happy to honour a similar package.
You lost a sale due to poor customer service and basic communication.

Greedy, rude, unhelpful

Do not book with this company. We booked and paid well in advance. Would not let me cancel due to COvid-19. Could not get through on the phone. Couldn't travel due to travel ban. Still would not refund. Told me I would have to sacrifice all airline charges us added fees. Could not even change destination with credit. Unhelpful and greedy company. Would not trust them again.

Booking Type Accommodation, Flights and Insurance
Jacqui

JacquiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disgusting company

We booked a trip to Vanuatu with this company and it cannot go ahead due to the virus. They not only won’t refund but they’ve said that the same airline and hotel has to be used and it has to be rebooked by July! The government has announced that there probably won’t be any overseas travel this year and we have no idea what we’ll be doing next year with work and family commitments so this is totally unreasonable! We also had a telephone conversation with one of their consultants that said travel insurance would cover this but they conveniently can’t find the conversation!
Stay away from this company!

Lindt69

Lindt69South East Queensland, QLD

Shangri-La's Villingili Resort & Spa Maldives was divine

The 3 holidays we have booked with your company have been outstanding, our last being The Maldives in February 2020. Our consultant, Matheus organised everything seamlessly. We had the very best time - we appreciated receiving documentation in a timely manner.
It was an excellent package and far exceeded our expectations. We would not hesitate to go again
Once again thank you My Holiday Centre.

Fiona

FionaSydney, NSW

Great package deal to Noosa!

We booked our recent family holiday to The Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort through My Holiday Centre and were extremely happy with our package deal and the efficiency of the service. The accommodation and included meals were superb and the transfers to and from the airport were trouble-free. We have no hesitation in recommending My Holiday Centre for those needing help with their travel arrangements.

Stuart

Stuart

Fantastic value holidays

MyQld holidays organized a great value for money package for our Cairns holiday, the accommodation, inclusions and extras were fantastic, from the included trips to the extras at the hotel each day. Will definitely use them again for our next holiday

Booking Type Accommodation, Cruise, Flights and Tour

Dana F.

Dana F.South East Queensland, QLD

Cancelled my booking with no communication of any sort

- Booked a flight 6th of December and had booking ID Number. Stated i would receive ticket within 24hours
- 5 days past and i had to send my 3rd email asking where my ticket was to be notified they did not have a ticket as the price of the ticket had increased since i booked. I could book at a higher price or get a refund.
- i was informed If at any time before you fly if the ticket increases in price your ticket will be cancelled but you dont automatically get a refund you have to continue to call and email to get your money back.

Would never use this company as your flights never guaranteed

Booking Type Flights
Service standards

Service standards

Service after payment

Marilyn Henderson

Marilyn HendersonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Holidays to be had.

Have booked five holidays over the years with My Holiday and never had any problems. Mostly to Hawaii. Always very helpful. Have good specials.
Very pleased with the service. Highly recommend.

Everything was as quoted

Customer service staff were efficient and replied to in a timely manner. Booking and payment for holiday was seamless. All inclusions were of good quality and honoured by resort. The accommodation and facilities at the Meridiun were of a high standard. Staff were super helpful and friendly.

Loved It!!

We have stayed at this resort previously and highly recommend this destination, I recommend if you visit you purchase the food and drinks card for $750 valued at $1000AU. We were not offered this when we bought the holiday but it is definitely something we would have purchased if we were aware. The trip to Pele Island was definitely worthwhile and a wonderful experience that I highly recommend.

Jess

JessHunter Region, NSW

Trip great, service not so great

Price was great. Beautiful hotel. Everything was well organised. However once money was paid every single email we sent was not replied too. Once money was received they didnt care about anything else. Wont use again for this reason. Will use a proper travel agent from now on.

Great customer service

Excellent service. Always replied back when I had queries promptly. Nothing was too hard. Booked 9 nights at Iririki Island Resort in Vanuatu. Everything has run smoothly. Looking forward to holiday!

Peter Hopper

Peter HopperGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

will use them again

well organised booked Hawaii great hotel would be a 5 stars except our change in Sydney was a shambles bus transfer not running no help anywhere by virgin had to get a taxi $22.50 and not leaving the airport

Talbess01

Talbess01Victoria, Australia

Well priced no frills service

Find out how My Holiday Centre compares to other Booking Services

best value for money holiday

Everything was perfect, the accommodation, the weather, the tours and inclusions.
We would definitely book another holiday through My Holiday Centre.
I have even told my workmates about it and they are looking at booking holidays too.

Tina Salt

Tina SaltVictoria

We have booked via My Holiday Centre for at least 10 yrs. Very easy to deal with. Excellent service.

Bought a package for the Marriott Surfers Paradise this time. Great extras and perfect place to stay for families. Staff very helpful and willing to go out of their way to answer any questions. Very attentive. Excellent Welcome Centre who can arrange public transport and attractions with good discounts. Breakfast Buffet was average, needs more Gluten Free options. Restaurants had excellent food.

Outstanding Service

My husband and I have travelled with My Holidays several times now and they come highly recommended.
The staff are very polite, helpful and professional and nothing is ever a problem.
I would not hesitate in recommending them in fact I have sent many clients to them.
We are very much looking forward to our next holiday to Hawaii in February booked through My Hawaii.

Brian Mortimer

Brian MortimerSydney, NSW

Fantastic Holiday

booked 8 nights in Waikiki beautiful place, great service at the hotel, fantastic holiday best ever. The Myholiday service was excellent and very helpful will recommend them to my friends

Review collected in partnership with My Holiday Centre

Really great for retired couple to relax

Booked 5 day package to Noosa Sofitel. We have been there before. Excellent value at a great and convenient resort type hotel. Central location with easy access to beach and restaurants.