Listing monitored by My Holiday Centre

• Trip Completed Yes (191) · No (130)
  • Ease of Booking

Sairs
SairsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service received

I have just booked with My Holiday centre a trip for our family to Cairns for my husbands 40th birthday. The staff went above and beyond to ensure we got exactly what we needed for our family. The package was fantastic value and we can’t wait to go on our holiday!

KatharinaMy Holiday CentreSend a private message

Hi there, we're so pleased to have helped you find the perfect holiday for your family. We hope you have a fantastic time in Cairns!

Literally THE BEST!!!

Booked in a last minute family holiday with the amazing HERA McKENNA - she made the whole process smooth, easy to follow and had amazing knowledge - she tailored everything to suit what we were looking for ... AND we got an AMAZING price!

KatharinaMy Holiday CentreSend a private message

Hi Megan, we're so happy that we've been able to help you find the perfect holiday package. We hope you and your family have an amazing time away!

Exceeded Exprectations.

The service as provided by Monique was extremely prompt efficient and professional. The replies to my queries were extremely quick and resolved in favour of my requests. I would have no hesitation in recommending My Qld Holidays to obtain great Qld deals.

KatharinaMy Holiday CentreSend a private message

Hi Graeme, we're so happy to hear that we've helped you out. We hope you have a fantastic time on your Queensland holiday.

Dave
DaveSydney, NSW

Enthusiastic Agent - Quick Easy Booking

Booked today for 12 days in August at the Mulia Resort in Bali.
The agent, Fiona was very helpful and enthusiastic and a pleasure to deal with.
We discussed room options and quickly selected the right one.
Fiona gave great tips about places to visit and things to do.
I can't wait to get there!

KatharinaMy Holiday CentreSend a private message

Hi Dave, thank you for choosing to book with us! We hope you have an incredible time in Bali.

Gold Coast trip

Marissa was friendly, human, funny and helpful she got the job done efficiently but not pushy way. I have used My Cruises before but not My Holiday so this was a good introduction, thank you Marissa

Ease of Booking
KatharinaMy Holiday CentreSend a private message

Hi Sandy, we're so glad that you've chosen to book your holiday with us. We hope you have a fantastic time away!

Beware of the choosing dates especially covid time

I have booked a cairns trip for 5 days though my queenaland hoildays got extended few times due to covid 19. They said we can change dates withbiutbany cost involved.
Just before the last change od datesm i called them, they did change dates for me. But thry dient mentioned anything about cst involvements. Thry sent an email about changing dates and mentioned the about the cost involvement for the time. My bad i ready only the pdf attachments. Now when i have to change to another dates. They pull out the this email card. The cost for changjng dates are ridicules. So please carefully choose guys. They just dont care about customers. They dedected $300 for 2 to cancel the reservation. Be extremely carefull guys about this screat scam.
Cheers

KatharinaMy Holiday CentreSend a private message

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us with this feedback. We're sorry that you are dissatisfied with our service, however standard T&C's do apply in the case of a change of mind. Thank you.

JINISH
JINISH

Great

Marissa from My Holiday Centre I spoke to Marissa and she is very professional and accommodating to my request also she is excellent at here job Thank you very much

KatharinaMy Holiday CentreSend a private message

Hi Peter, we're so glad to have helped. We can't wait to hear all about your holiday!

Tom
TomSydney, NSW

Great customer service

I spoke to Marissa and she made organising the trip easy and then took the time to explain our bonuses to me
Which I thought was good as I didn’t completely understand them all and how they worked

KatharinaMy Holiday CentreSend a private message

Hi Tom, we're so glad to have made the booking process easy. Have a fantastic time on your holiday!

Marissa from My Holiday Centre

Marissa from My Holiday Centre was very professional, considerate and did everything to accomodate any requests that I had. She was helpful and patient in completing my booking. Great job!

KatharinaMy Holiday CentreSend a private message

Hi there, we're so happy to have helped book your holiday. We hope you have a fantastic time away!

Simon Mavro
Simon MavroGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

MARISSA WAS THE DIFFERENCE TO THIS BOOKING.

Marissa was extremely professional and fully aware of our needs. She met every request and was the reason we accepted this quote without hesitate.
Thank you Marissa for your warm help and understanding and look forward to booking more trips to Qld this way.
Regards, Simon

KatharinaMy Holiday CentreSend a private message

Hi Simon, thank you for your positive feedback. We hope you have an incredible time in Queensland!

NarelleMid North Coast, NSW

Fantastic Customer Service

I spoke to Jess as I was having trouble completing my online booking. She was extremely helpful & booked everything for me. She offered travel insurance & was very knowledgeable about COVID regulations. I was very impressed with her friendliness & assistance.

KatharinaMy Holiday CentreSend a private message

Hi Narelle, we're so happy to have helped. We hope you are excited about your holiday!

Narelle

We certainly are. Thank you.

Adrian Moore
Adrian MooreSydney, NSW

Professional Service

Thankyou to Fiona, for her great advice and friendly customer service in booking our family holiday to Cairns. Fiona follow up with helpful emails and made the whole booking process easy.
We would definitely recommended My Queensland holidays to our family and friends in future.

KatharinaMy Holiday CentreSend a private message

Hi Adrian, thank you for choosing to book with us. We hope you and your family have a fantastic time in Cairns!

Michael M.
Michael M.Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer service!

Many thanks to Natalie who processed my booking & making the whole booking process a very smooth one. Emails always responded, always kept up to date in regards to my booking. Looking forward to my Hawaii in a few days time ... thank you Natalie, wishing you all the success at MyHawaii.com.au!

KatharinaMy Holiday CentreSend a private message

Hi Michael, we're so happy we made the booking process easy. Have an incredible time in Hawaii!

Timmy
TimmyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely disgusted

Never returned phone calls or emails I was left having to pay for experiences out my own pocket even tho they sent me an expired voucher and wouldn’t answer my calls
The Rydges hotel in cairns is by far the worst hotel
This whole holiday was just awful i do not recommend

Brendanlau
BrendanlauSouth East Queensland, QLD

Superb Customer Service and Awesome Holiday Deal. Thanks to Hera.

Hera our Travel agent provided excellent customer service and got back to us with a few different holiday options.
The service provided was second to none and for this reason we will be back to book our next future Holidays.
Excellent work and thanks again Hera and MyHawaii. Love your work.

KatharinaMy Holiday CentreSend a private message

Hi Brendan, we're so that we've helped you find your perfect holiday package. We hope you have a truly fantastic time in Hawaii!