Verifiedmyholidaycentre.com.au

91% · 79368 · 8%
Trip Completed Yes · No

Kris
KrisPerth, WA5 posts

Very helpful consultant made booking easy. Great deals too!

Sarah was amazing at helping us book a great deal and was always prompt replying via email or calling through to talk. Nothing was too much trouble and it was a really great experience. Show details
Bert
Bert2 posts

Great follow-up

Sarah Kershaw handled our recent Vanuatu booking & we were very pleased with her service.
She was very helpful & kept us on track ensuring we ended up with the package we decided on. Show details
Wayne B
Wayne BPerth, WA

Very happy!

Booked our family holiday to Bali through Marissa Kucil at My Holiday AU and was extremely impressed with her service. She just gets it! Marissa understands the importance of family holidays and getting it right. She ensured we had several options to choose from within our budget. Despite constant inquiries from our end, Marissa was too happy to spend time to answer our questions and advised us until we felt happy and comfortable. Would definitely recommend. Show details ·  1
Maryanne S.
Maryanne S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A wonderful booking experience

Claire Moffat has organised a wonderful trip to Fiji for my family of 5. The inclusions and deal is marvellous and I cannot commend Claire on her excellent service and helpfullness. Show details ·  1
Courtney M
Courtney MSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service!

Josh was to the point and very easy to deal with booking our QLD holiday. He was helpful with questions and made the process so easy! Show details ·  1
Nic A.
Nic A.Perth, WA

Communication & Refunds at its worst!

The booking process was easy and communications were great for or trip to Hawaii.
It all turned sour when our visa’ were not issued in time due to a consulate backlog.
MH were clear as to our refund details, however now that it us tome to cough up the refund, there is no communication. The refund quote they provided initially they say is wrong and was in US dollar not AUD. We paid in AUD!! They they say they have refund but refuse to provide evidence of such. It is now 16+ weeks and we are no further n solving the problem. Communication is BAD, VERY unprofessional. They are good until they have to give back the money. Do yourself a favour….. don’t book with them if there is a chance it can go wrong. Show details
Camille Bradley-hill
Camille Bradley-hillMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Booking holiday

On the weekend I saw an advertisement for a holiday package in my local paper. I emailed through an enquiry and received a very prompt response from Marissa Kucil. She was so professional, organised and responsive to our questions. Marissa was able to put together an intinerary very quickly and made the whole process so easy. She has been great to deal with and I would highly recommend booking your holiday with her. Show details ·  1
Edward F.
Edward F.South East Queensland, QLD

Jade F.
Jade F.2 posts

Do not trust My Holiday. All care, no responsibility

We would not recommend booking through My Holiday. Our Vanuatu flights are now cancelled- and customer service are giving us a run around and are refusing to give a clear answer as to a refund/rebook. Keeping us on hold for extended periods of time. We booked through an agent (who we can no longer speak directly to) to ensure ease of travel, this has been the opposite of that. We are a large group travelling and even with our flights in limbo they are pushing for us to pay the remainder of our trip. Letting us know if WE cancel we will only get back a fraction of what we have already paid and we may even loose more money. Show details
Mary C.
Mary C.

My refund went through effortlessly

I needed a refund when my flights had been cancelled. They were very quick and efficient processing the refund. Well done Show details ·  1
Ian F.
Ian F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy camper!

Emily was great and showed lots of patience as we described the sort of holiday we wanted. She found an ideal solution with a minimum of fuss. Show reply
Sarika B
Sarika BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Outstanding Service

Romi Karydis from My Holiday is excellent to work with handled all my query efficiently.
Glad to mention that with 48hours I am booked and eagerly awaiting my trip in February 2025. Will definitely seek My Holiday services in the future and hope to get Romi again Show details ·  1
Gary Rose
Gary RosePerth, WA

Booking a holiday in Thailand

It was a pleasure to deal with Romi Karydis very helpful & very easy thank you Romi.
Gary Rose. Show details ·  1
Jo  W
Jo WNorthern Region, NSW

2nd time dealing with this company

Jane was amazing today so helpful and cheerful
However your wait times are very long maybe you need more telephone staff
Thanks Jane loved our Banter Show details ·  1
Cherie
Cherie

Brett Syd
Brett Syd

Is this company reputable? Most of the reviews here are written by people that joined this platform the same month as their review, and have only posted one review. Other sites have far lower rating for the various names they trade under. Was about to book but worried it was a scam

Cathyroe
Cathyroe
My Holiday Centre   DM

Hi Brett, we are real people in a beautiful office in Broadbeach on the Gold Coast who love talking about travel. I hope you had a lovely holiday! My Holiday.

Linda S.
Linda S.

I have booked & paid for a holiday at Movenpick Resort in the Maldives next month.
Am I able to add my Accor ALL membership number to my reservation, so I don’t miss out on the rewards points?

My Holiday Centre   DM

Hi Linda, thank you for your question. For the most accurate answer, we suggest reaching out to our My Maldives Experts on 1300 696 253. Kind regards, My Holiday.

Deborah C.
Deborah C.

Hi I have got a package but sent wrong email so only have reference number given to my phone number how do i change email so I can receive information

Deana G.
Deana G.

Better off calling them directly and speaking to them

Contact info for My Holiday AU