Sydney Wide Instant Sharpening Service

Sydney Wide Instant Sharpening Service

Fredrik b.

Fredrik b.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic knife sharpening service

Stuart is friendly, affordable and most importantly provides a great service. I just had 9 knives sharpened with edges that will slices tomatoes from their own weight.Very happy and will return.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$45.00.

Lucy O

Lucy OMelbourne

Great service!

Stuart provides a fantastic service. He is super easy to communicate with, prompt and efficient. My knives are the best they've been in years! All at a very reasonable price too. Will definitely stick with Stuart for all my knife sharpening in the future!

Purchased in July 2020 for A$30.00.

Giovanni

GiovanniSydney, NSW

This Knife Sharpening service is Sensational !!!!!!!

I recently got in touch with "Stuart" Sydney wide Sharpening Service, after Years of trying different products to sharpen my knives at home i'm glad I made the call to get my knives professionally sharpened !
Stuart was friendly, professional and turned up on time and offered some great advice on keeping my knives super sharp and a "Dream" to use !!! The service is available across the Sydney Metro area and VERY Cost Effective !!
KUDOS to Stuart and the Amazing service he provides at a Reasonable cost.
If you have Knives that are no longer a pleasure to use?
Get in touch with Stuart with your location and he'll organise a suitable time and date to work his magic

Kitchen Knives

Find out how Sydney Wide Instant Sharpening Service compares to other Kitchen Knives