SydneyFX

Verifiedsydneyfx.io
4.9

7 reviews · Statistics

100% · 70%

Withdrawals Within 24 hours (2)
Ease of Application
See the Best Cryptocurrency Exchanges in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lucas B.
Lucas B.NSWCentral West, NSW

Currently everything seems to be going well

I gotta say my experience with Sydney FX has been pretty impressive so far. Vanessa the lady who called me after I registered was super cute and helpful. The whole process of activating my trading account and scheduling a call with my new account manager, Ben Jacobs, took me just a few minutes. Ben's a smart dude and a nice guy. The only thing that took a bit too long was setting up my crypto wallet, which was a bit of a hassle and took almost an hour. But other than that, the onboarding process was pretty smooth and convenient. The MT5 trading platform is definitely impressive and I agree that it's easy to use.
Tom D.
Tom D.NSWSydney, NSW

Good Trades , Good Rates , Withdrawal went smoothly

I've recently joined the Sydneyfx company, I am Managed by what to be seem as a professional account manager, that have lots of knowledge regards the markets of stocks and commodities. we are scheduling a calls and he never missed a call on time. we are communicating via phone calls and emails.
tried to withdraw a small amount as much I was needed, and it went smoothly the support agents are very kind and responsive. Show details
Alma W.
Alma W.

Make a change

Transactions on the Sydney FX platform can be completed in a more efficient manner. Maybe the problem was on my side but the two transactions I made took time to be confirmed and that’s something I personally don’t like.
I’m weighing the pros and cons of this firm but to be honest it’s a no-go for me if transactions are not instantly confirmed. Maybe they will see this review and make a change. #transactionconfirmationtime.
Other than that I have been happy with this firm, I’m just giving my honest review and hoping that they can make a change.
Luke C.
Luke C.

Great Platform

The platform is easy to use and its has pretty good tools to trade with also the commissions are very good. Show reply
Julie Mackenzie
Julie MackenzieNSWSouth-Eastern Region, NSW2 posts

So FAR So Good

Only 2 weeks so far, but I am very impressed. If this is a scam, I will definitely report it. Show 2 replies
Benjamin H.
Benjamin H.

Great

I love the great service and the platform its self which is very fast and convenient also the phone app is pretty good. The platform has very useful tools that helped my trades. Show reply
Joel P.
Joel P.NSWSydney, NSW

Good platform

I'm quite satisfied with Sydneyfx. The MT5 is fast, spreads are good and they have a wide range of products. There is still room for improvement. I enjoy from the "crypto based" idea where you can deposit and withdraw funds really fast via USDT, yet again for someone who's not that tech savvy as myself it would be better to simply use traditional payment methods such as Visa/Mastercard or bank transfers. Yet again, I'm quite happy up till now (only 3 months of experience). I'll make sure to comeback and update my review once I'll have more info to share with. Show details ·  1