Verifiedsydneyfx.io

4.3

marcuspohlman464
marcuspohlman464Sydney, NSW

great customer service

I have received great customer support at sydneyfx from the day I set up the account, I see huge difference between them and other companies.
Michael Brin my account manager holds big part in this and I'm grateful to have been assigned an experienced manager whose know how to professionally analyze the market.
Thomas H.
Thomas H.Sydney, NSW

Great platform

Victor Griffins assistance made me realize what a real account manager means. The one on one work and effort solely for my success.
I learned a lot from the trial account which can be tested and following that there are many guides and relevant information that can help in the process.
Some platforms are overwhelming with colors and text out of proportion however the Sydneyfx platform is easily readable, self explanatory and highly efficient.
All account managers at Syndeyfx are highly professional and educated.
Shane E.
Shane E.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

Excellent service and good commissions, there is always an answer from the customer service and a huge thanks to David Miller for guiding me in the new platform and show all platform's new abilities.
Benjamin B.
Benjamin B.

A great feeling

No better feeling than getting the support and assurance from your personal account manager. At the end of the day, he is the one that sees all your hard work and shares a hand with you through each trade. Hoping for a successful trading year with Syndeyfx.
Harley G.
Harley G.

Top quality service

Sydneyfx uses advanced trading tools and algorithms to optimize your investment strategy. The company puts a high priority on risk management, using strategies to minimize downside risk and protect your investment capital. Their cutting-edge technology helps you make informed trading decisions.
Liam K.
Liam K.

Finally found a good broker

I'm thrilled to say that after a long search, I finally found a broker that suits my needs. It's the main one I use and I couldn't be happier with it. Unlike other places I've tried, the customer support actually helps me out. The tools provided are great and it's just easy to use overall - which is the best part for me. I definitely intend to continue using this platform.
Oscar L.
Oscar L.Sydney, NSW

Very helpful staff!

Daniel was very helpful in guiding me through the process of setting up my account. He patiently assisted me with setting up my login and password, as I am not very good with those things. He also made sure to address every issue that i had and provided me with clear instruction for navigating the PC platform and using the necessary programs. I appreciate his help and guidance with my tech issues. Show details
App
Joshua
JoshuaSydney, NSW

Not too bad

After reading some negative reviews, I was hesitant to use this platform. However, I decided to give it a try and it hasn't been too bad so far. The sign-up process went smoothly, but I was scared by the initial deposit. When I spoke with my account manager, everything changed for me. He was very helpful and calmed my nerves, which made me feel much better. I plan to continue using this platform.
Unsatisfied
UnsatisfiedPerth, WA
Yasmine D.
Yasmine D.South East Queensland, QLD

Support team is the best

I believe the best part of using this platform is its reliable support system. Whenever I have a question or need assistance, their support team is always prompt to help me out. It's comforting to have someone to assist you when you need it, especially when it comes to financial matters, which can be daunting at times. The support and staff are exceptional, and I would rate them 10/10. I truly appreciate their professionalism and kindness towards me. Therefore, I would like to express my gratitude to them for their excellent service. Show details
Kieran W.
Kieran W.Sydney, NSW

Pleased to report a smooth withdrawal

It's been two months since I started trading, and I've just made a significant withdrawal. Kevin Lambert, my broker, deserves credit as one of the best in the business. Throughout our collaboration, which spans about two months, Kevin has offered invaluable guidance on understanding market dynamics and staying abreast of the latest assets. With an initial deposit of $2500, I was given the opportunity to experiment with a demo account if a small credit, which proved beneficial. Our primary focus was on trading NASDAQ. Bolstered by our progress, I decided to increase my investment by depositing an additional $8,000. Today, I'm pleased to report a smooth withdrawal of $850, exceeding my expectations.
Spencer R.
Spencer R.Sydney, NSW

3 Months in and made a good withdrawal

One of best Brokers I've worked with, we are trading for some time now , about 3 months and My account manager Tony Garcia managed to show me new ways to understand the market flow and how to keep on track with the latest assets .
We started small with 5K USD deposit, got an demo to test around with - so that was nice.
we traded on Gold at the most part.
later on I deposited 13K USD more, and today made a successful withdraw of 1.5K USD. went smoothly - better then I hoped to be.
Janine
Janine

A [Content Removed]

Total [Content Removed]. You think you're investing a little money and then the only way you can continue is to give a lot and then you have to get a kraken account to withdraw money, but Kraken is NOT safe.
SydneyFX   DM
Edith F.
Edith F.Perth, WA

problem solved

I had trouble opening an account Nathan from customer service provided me with the link and guided me through the process I'm very happy with Sydneyfx customer service
Kai H.
Kai H.

Easy to navigate

I have been using the platform for a week now, and I find it easy to navigate. Whenever I have any questions, I ask my account manager. They always call me back and provide me with the necessary assistance that I need to continue with my trading activities. Overall, I have been enjoying my experience with the platform.