Synergie Skin

Synergie Skin

Julie

JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Accelerate A

I purchased this online from Synergie as for years have used retin A. This has a high strength to it so you should start with there Standard A serum for two to three .months
Can I say I had a sun spot above my lip that I wasn't looking forward to seeing the dr about and by us ing this product for a month it has gone. This company use active ingredient s that strengthen your skin. I'm very Impressed with there products.Try them they work

Store LocationOnline

JodiB

JodiBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the products

I purchased a trial pack and have been using it for the past 4 weeks. I am just about out and am going to order the full size products. My skin is much more even, looks silkier and feels great. I only wish they had full size packs available.

Store LocationPeppers Noosa

Helps heaps with breakouts

I got the trial pack for roughly $110 which comes with a cleanser, serum a, b, c and moisturiser. I loved the A and B serum but wasn’t a fan of the C it’s very thick and leaves your face very oily, which I’m already oily in my t-zone. It’s helped me heaps with my breakouts and overall plump feeling on my face. I’m going back to get another starter pack for my holiday. Great sizes because you only need a tiny amount.

Rubbish

It made my skin red and itchy. I won't be using this product again and find all the 5 ratings doubtful.

Kyles

KylesSydney, NSW

Amazing skin product range LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Excellent products, in a week my skin is the best it has looked for years. I'm a customer for life!. My very sensitive skin feels amazing and I've noticed less pigmentation, a smoother more supple appearance. It is on the pricey side but you pay for what you get and it's so worth it. The pump on each product delivers the precise amount of product you need, so no waste. Can't rave enough about these amazing products!

Ash

Ash

I live for synergie!!

I love their products soo much. it's helping my pimples heal, the Ultra cleanse is what I'm using right now and it's very light on your skin and it does not cause an irritation or whatsoever. I have been using synergie products for 6 months now and it's incredible I wouldn't change this for anything. I would totally recommend this to anyone. My skin feels better and it's more hydrated. I use Uberzinc every morning and night, no itchiness and feel so natural. Also the B-juvEnate body lotion is so good my skin is so smooth and soft. I love it.

Bec D

Bec D

Excellent results, worth every penny!!

I have been using synergie products for 3 yrs now and nothing else beats the results I get. My skin is so much more hydrated and strong. The price in on par with other high end skin products, but it does last a while. Even the trial sizes they offer last 6ish weeks. I highly recommend their products.

Little butter

Little butter

So far so good

Use Uberzinc this morning, felt great, no itchiness and feel so natural, my makeup stay all day long and didnt smudge. The only thing I don't like is the smell, but I seem to be the only one feel this way? anyway the smell will not stop me to try other Synergie products.
By the way, purchased on timeout beauty, shipped super fast, recommend to buy from them.

sherri

sherriVic, 3802

Practitioner range excellent

margie51

margie51Vic, 3178

great skin care

I purchased this through my Naturopath and love the skin care. I have the mosituriser and the Bserum and foundation at present and am happy with all of them. Yopu really do only need the tiniest amount of each product to do the job. It is expensive but probably not compared to leading brands. A little really goes a long way and it is quick to use. They have easy to use pumps on all th items that don't squirt out a heap of excess product that you end up wating..
Pumps easy to use, don't let out too much producst. great on my skin.
One pump took a long time to pump it up at forst so I thought the pump was broken, be patient with it and just keep going with it when first using a new bottle.