Tamar Valley Dairy Greek Style

Tamar Valley Dairy Greek Style

See the Best Yoghurts in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Tamar Valley Dairy? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

LDB
LDBQueensland

Poor texture and no real flavour

I have tried various flavours now and they are all quite bland. Hard to tell the difference between any one flavour and none taste like what they are purporting to be. The consistency varies from liquid to jelly to a flour aftertaste in one pot, I suppose that is some form of an achievement. It's just bad all round.

Purchased in July 2021 at Coles for $5.00.

Not good

Possibly the most disappointing yoghurt going around, really sweet, a bad texture and the passion fruit was pale and mushy, give this a miss and there a better ones on the market

Purchased in September 2021.

Cathy
CathySydney, NSW

Don’t know because not there

Advertised in Woolworths brochure but didn’t arrive. Special trip to buy but not delivered to Woolworths Eastern Creek so wasted trip in COVID time. Not good enough. If advertised should be available.

Bee
BeeMelbourne

Tamar Valley Passionfruit Greek Style Yogurt

I hadn't tried this before but was curious because of it's nice packaging. Then I realised it said "no sugar added" and realised it has monk fruit extract instead of sugar. Ok, weird. Then I tried it and it had the most fake sugar taste and the worst texture of any Greek yogurt I've tried. There is tapioca flour in this yogurt to make it have some semblance of normal yogurt texture. I didn't know you could mess up something as simple as yogurt this badly. Absolutely disgusting, will never purchase again. Back to Chobani.

Purchased in June 2021 at IGA for $2.00.

Greg Parr
Greg ParrSydney, NSW

What happened?

This used to be a great yoghurt. Now after reading the reviews I have come to the same conclusion that something has definitely changed and for the worst. The flavourless watery consistency with a floury aftertaste is just wrong.

Purchased in March 2021 for $5.00.

SaveSydney

Must have been bought by overseas company

Was the tastiest yogurt until they added raw flour to thicken it up. Of course it became thick and gluggy so they have now tried to water it down. Maybe there is some dairy in there but mostly water and flour. Avoid. Also the flavours are not nice anymore - they taste artificial when they tasted yummy years ago. I think they try to market some as ‘no sugar added’ but really it is not yogurt either.

Purchased in November 2020 at Coles for $5.00.

Yoghurt Lover
Yoghurt LoverGippsland, VIC

Tamar valley what happened?

I have used the blueberry/strawberry yoghurt for years, hands down was the best yoghurt ever!
This new yoghurt is not nice, the consistency is odd, watery and with no evidence that there is blueberry in there (so mixed and soupy).
Gonna be a hard pass for me.

Purchased in September 2020 at Coles for $5.00.

Blueberry one is horrible why did you change flavour?

Why have they changed the Blueberry Tamar Yogurt? It used to be so creamy and yummy, now it’s runny and it’s lost it’s flavour that I adored. I’ve thrown away 2 pots now from different supermarkets, so I now buy Gippsland Blueberry twist it tastes similar but I would rather buy Tamar but I won’t as I don’t want to waste any more money

Purchased in August 2020 at Coles.

Linda Waters
Linda WatersSouth East Queensland, QLD

Yoghurt runny like water

The last two All Natural Tamar Greek (Blue)yoghurts I have bought were runny almost like water what’s with that Tamar Valley the yoghurt is normally thick & creamy this is why I buy it what has happened please? FYI: I bought these on two seperate occasions @ two different Woolworths.

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths.

Not bad

Yesterday I bought two containers from this brand in Woolie, and both of them were runny like water; imagine you have two kids running around the house or doing something else for seconds and you have to offer them this water-like thing on pieces of chips and it's dripping all over the place ; it's making me... I think this company didn't care about its reputation by letting this batch of defect yogurt out; the company, the manufacturing company, had to discard it before customers even notice it. Imagine in the time of COVID-19 I have to go shopping again this week with two kids, because my husband is so busy, and it's only me.

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolie.

A customer
A customer

I prefer this brand more than Chobani yogurt; for me that yogurt, Chobani, tasted like a goat: Tamar ... is the only yogurt my children eat and it's not watery, except for this time.

Eli
EliGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The taste and texture of excrement

About 15 years ago I went on a gap year to Africa while there a mate that I was travelling with dared me to eat bat guano which is in short excrement (or poo if you prefer).
I opened up a tub of this about an hour ago and all the memories came rushing back in.
I’m a pretty open guy and I’ll eat most things but there is absolutely no chance that I’m going best this again, that taste and texture was so off.
My opinion, goto Aldi and get their brand or grab a chobani

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for $3.00.

Lee
LeeSydney, NSW

Low Fat Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt Taken Off The Shelf

Please return Tamar Valley Low Fat Greek Style Yoghurt; it tasted just like the full fat product. Other products are inferior. Jalna also was discontinued. They have a sweetened product which does not help me.

Due to this product removal I have gained weight with the full fat product! I need this food to maintain calcium level for my bones. Surely there are many like me? I eat it with fresh fruit and it is delicious. Please contact both Tamar Valley and/or Jalna request a return of this product; promote it for its quality and benefits for those needing calcium!

Purchased in January 2020 for $6.20.

Molly
MollyIllawarra, NSW

foil cover

I rate Tamar Valley Greek Style Yogurt as my favourite but lately I have had difficulty in removing the protective foil cover. Either the foil is attached more securely now or I am getting weaker !!. I find I need to run a knife around the edge of the container to remove it, but the presence of a tag makes me think it should peel off which is much more convenient

Purchased in November 2019 at Woolworths Online store for $5.00.

Rhirhi
Rhirhi

Did they change the recipe?

I use to buy Tamar valley yogurt about 9 years ago and absolutely loved how creamy it was. I brought a variety pack yesterday and was so disappointed. The taste is different and doesnt taste like creamy Greek yogurt. I cannot believe how different it tastes. Will not be buying again.

Purchased at Coles.

Misleading "No Sugar Added" label

Tamar Valley Dairy 'Vanilla Bean' Greek Style Yoghurt had a large "No Sugar Added" label on the lid. Yet the ingredients stated were "Milk, sugar, cream.....etc" I won't be trusting this Tamar Valley labels again.

Purchased in April 2019 at Woolworths Physical store.