Target Chrome Pedestal Fan TARCPF50

Target Chrome Pedestal Fan TARCPF50

Apple

AppleWentworth Falls

Noisy doesn't come close.

This is a smart looking fan that should be tagged with Industrial or only for use in large spaces - it does blow a gale, a loud gale. I was stunned at the noise it made - read jet engine in your home. It is def not suitable for a unit. I took it back the next day. If you like to watch TV or god forbid sleep with the fan on you can forget about it. Horrid.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Waseem Mohamad

Waseem MohamadGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Noisy but perfect on a sunny day !

The fan is quite powerful and provides really good output. It is perfect during sunny days where temperature sores beyond 30 degrees. But the noise can be a bit of disturbing for the people who like it quite during nights.
    Apart from the noise, the fan is perfect and affordable as well. The aluminium frames give it a sturdy built and help generate powerful output.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
    Alisor

Alisor

Strong wind , but head stopped moving

The fan is a good fan with strong blowing winds. I bought 2 for the kids rooms. Unfortunately the head stopped moving from side to side so it wasn't great for air movement. I did return it to target and was given a full refund, and just now the second fan did exactly the same thing will also be returning it . It's a shame because it's a good fan.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
    Ben C

Ben CSYDNEY

Strong wind and sturdy built

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Chillin'

Chillin'Southwest, VIC

Very noisy!

I bought a Target 40cm Pedastal Fan
    They promoted it as Chrome Retro
    It's an attractive fan, and yes, very much retro, down to the 3 speed black click knob and black cord
    It throws out good cooling which is most important!!
    However, I was shocked by the noise
    It's way too loud, and whilst I can put up with it my bedroom at night, a lot of people couldn't
    So if you're a light sleeper, I would give it a miss
    Okay in other areas of the house of you're not bothered by noise.