Target Essentials Saturn Stroller

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Night night baby

LOVE,love, brought for ny brothers new baby girl. Works perfect easy to roll,not bulky and overly heavy. Easy to push,even on the sand here in clw,FL. Baby girls falls right to sleep and looks peaceful.

Purchased in February 2019 at Kmart Online Store for $159.00.

Safety
Suitable for RunningYes
Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage

Value for Money The

The performance was great on all surfaces & suspension was very good . My grandson was very comfortable & definitely value for money . Totally recommend if anyone is looking for one . I would rate 10/10

Purchased in February 2018.

Safety
Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage

Don’t bother with this one.

I found this stroller difficult to steer and absolutely terrible once taken off the path way. It lacks a basket underneath. Easy to fold, light weight, doesn’t take up as much space as larger prams so good for travel. Not having any storage is a big problem. Harness works well.

Good value for money

Quite impressed with the value for money in regards to this stroller. I did find however that perhaps it can be a bit hard to manoeuvre at times especially on polished floors similar to that of shopping centres. Very easy to fold and lightweight. Perfect for quick trips over town and easy on the bus.
Quality was good.

Budget Pram - ideal for travel or those looking for light weight

I had a more expensive pram (Steelcraft) that allowed the baby capsule to clip in. Unfortunately it was too heavy for travelling so we purchased the Target Saturn to take interstate (via airline). It is light weight and perfect for travelling. In fact, it is such a good weight I find it hard to want to go back to lugging the heavier Steelcraft in and out of the car, so I don't. At this price as well, you could buy 2 and keep one in another vehicle or at Grandma's place etc. I wish someone had suggested that when I was pregnant and I would have saved some $.