Target Essentials TESIR50

See the Best Irons & Steam Generators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Value for money

Cheap steam iron. Compact and good looking. I use it 2-3 times every week and I have tried it on all different types of fabrics. Still working fine after a year. The steam and thermostat work fine. It also has a handy spray option which is really required if there are too many wrinkles.

Purchased in May 2018 at Target Australia for $12.00.

You get what you paid

It works well, only takes a bit longer to heat up.
Nice colour and design, looks elegant and easy to adjust the temperature.
Don't leave the water in the tank when not in use.

Purchased in August 2018 at Target Australia for $12.00.

Product is used: Weekly
Clothing Material Cotton

Great value for money

Bought this iron as a cheap option for a replacement from my previous iron, was planning on purchasing a much more expensive iron at a lady date. However I was so impressed I did not need to.

Purchased in January 2019 at Target for $12.00.

Product is used: Weekly
Clothing Material Cotton and Denim

It works well

This iron works well, I have to use uniforms for work and it works well with working clothing, I haven't tried much on delicate clothing but the thermostat is good and it is easy to adjust the temperature, the steam and water function work well as well - just got to be careful not to overfilled - otherwise it leaks, what I do not like is the cord, it tangles easy and it difficult to straighten it

Date PurchasedJun 2015

Great

This product is fine. The thing that the water is sometimes leaking when it is getting heat. Sometimes it comes from the top and sometimes from the iron itself even when we did not press the spray iron. But overall is good. Since its cheap and get the heat very fast. Worth to buy.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Cheap and works good

I only iron when its necessary so I didn't want to spend much on an iron - found this at Target for a mere $12 and its good! Does the job when I need it and doe sit well. Its a standard iron set up - perhaps a little lighter weight but it heats up quickly and can do cotton shirts easily. Happy with it and happy it only cost $12!

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Excellent value, light and easy to use

This steam iron heats quickly and above all, is not too heavy and hence is easy to use. Even though it was a budget price, I have found it works just as well as previously purchased "big brand" irons. Temperature control is accurate and spray function to dampen items is a bonus.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Works well

Got this few months back. I was amazed at the price and how long this iron has lasted. Works well. Does the job perfectly. I use this Iron for everyday ironing and have not had any issues. Heat setting is easy as well the steam option. The power cord is long enough as well. Will recommend.