Taubmans Living Proof Silk

Taubmans Living Proof Silk

See the Best Paints & Varnishes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

bobby

bobby

The best paint I have ever used

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Pina

PinaAU

Just the best paint ever

Have used Living Proof Silk on three previous whole house repaint and found it to be a perfect paint to roll with
Just glides on, no roller marks or cut in stripes left behind. Marks wipe off easily and is hard wearing. Last time I painted I was talked into using Taubmans Endure and what a mistake that was. It is certainly an inferior product as far as I am concerned when compared to the silk paint.
So after my kitchen Reno I decided to repaint the whole house again, the last time was only about 18 months ago. But this time I went back to Living Proof Silk and am I glad I did.
As I said before it just glides on as smooth as silk.
So do yourself a favour and go with Living Proof Silk and you won't be disappointed

Date PurchasedApr 2017
eek

eekBrisbane, QLD

Fantastic paint!

Used around 45L of this painting all the walls in our house. It was then rented out with some pretty unforgiving tenants. Even after trashing the place (damages to house cost them their entire 4 week bond!!) the paint washed out easily and is still in very good shape.

Very easily to apply (even though it seems really thick), coverage is good and best of all, sticks well, is hard wearing and cleans up easily. Well worth the price - and it's not even that expensive!

Carsten Voss

Carsten VossWoodend

Best wall paint by far

piscean

piscean

love this paint

I used this paint in a couple of rooms a few years ago and I really do love this paint. I have dogs who regularly leave marks on some walls and this paint is so washable that I just use a damp cloth to clean off dirt and stains. It's also a very easy paint to apply.
easy workable paint, very washable