3.3

3.0
2.3
3.8
3.5
Brand Manager for Tebco Electric Bicycle? Claim your listing.

Robin A.
Robin A.Mid North Coast, NSW

TEBCO EXPLORER disappointing klm range

Purchased a TEBCO EXPLORER a bit over 2 years ago 2800 klms I think the bike is fairly well made manual brakes need adjusting regularly quite good to ride but very disappointed in the battery klm range.
The promised klm at purchase 40-80 klms unassisted and assisted is very unrealistic. I believe in getting some exercise so l try to ride with as little battery assist as possible and use the derailleur gears constantly on good bike paths with very moderate rises and would get around 30 klms from a fully charged battery.
I purchased a more powerful battery online for around half the price Tebco where asking and can now get around 75 klms using 2 batteries. Pretty poor performance from the supplied battery and the inefficient motor. Show details
Judy
JudyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Trebco Discovery

My husband and I bought two Trebco bikes mid January 2024 and are so very disappointed. It's advertised as being able to last up to 80km, my work is 15km away and the battery is flat by the time I get home and fully charged when I head out in the morning. My husband has a similar experience on his and he's also had the chain come off three times in less than a month.
Have taken our bike back and they've said there's nothing wrong with it.
Rob - P.
Rob - P.Pilbara, WA

Excellent Product Support - a good Company to deal with!

The guys at TEBCO (The Electrical Bicycle Co) are absolute legends. I live in a remote location and they sorted out my Bike issue without any hassles. The MD even answered his phone while on holidays overseas. The Company that sold me the bike dropped the ball but lucky TEBCO stand by their product and helped. Show details
Webbie
WebbieSunshine Coast16 posts

Entry level ebikes

I purchased a Tebco crosstrail on my NDIS funding. Later in the year I went to the snowy mountains and tried to ride my brand new Tebco crosstrail to Mt Kosciuszko. Well.. they don't like water.,Any kind of water. I ring Tebco in Melbourne and the owner from Tebco tells me it my fault for riding it in the snow and that my warranty is nill and void. The matter is now with the ACCC and the department of fair trading. Show details
Big ColMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Best choice i have ever made

My wife and i both needed to get out and exercise and get fit .
Both of us have had knee and hip injuries and the Tebco E-Bikes were our saviour
not only are they easy to ride they are smooth and have plenty of guts to get up those huge inclines which we both struggled with
The after sales service is great and the spare parts are available here in Australia
I reccomend a Tebco bike for anyone who thinks its impossible to have fun riding a bike again Show details
Tryria313133 posts

Carol
Carol

Is the Tebco trike battery removable for ease of charging?

Ali
Ali

Yes. it locks with a key for safety. Easy to remove.

Mr B

My newly acquired Sovereign has a "tight" or "hardspot" in the front disc brake. It is always there & the hand lever pulsates along with the braking effect tightening & easing. The disc appears to be straight & true. There does not appear to be any debris in the caliper(s). What to do ?

Tryria

My TEBCO bike has front-drive and not a disk brake. I have no idea.
Have you been to TEBCO for the answer? They are very obliging.

Mr B

I thought I was addressing Tebco. Silly me. I will figure out how to do just that . Ta!

michael duncan
michael duncan

hi i have a tebco electric bike how do i find out wot model it is i think it mite be one of the first models made

Tryria

Have you tried contacting the manufacturer in Cheltenham? (03 9584 3000)

Big Col

My suggestion is to post a photo of your bike on TEBCOs Facebook page in sure u will get your answer about your bike
The two bikes I own are the Discovery and my favourite the Explorer both have held up well in all conditions

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Tebco Electric Bicycle? Claim your listing.
300x600