Technika H640SXPRO

MPN: 35903203
Listing monitored by Technika

Robyn
    RobynWhittlesea

Happy to replace dodgy chef cooktop

Purchased in 2013 after as i need to replace a dodgy Chef cooktop that would not light unless lit with a match and when lit more than one burner have no control over gas it would either be on low or high no in between. Now for almost 3 years i haven't experienced any of those issues on this technika cooktop. I LOVE IT!! i can actually cook with out being worried.

Technika
    Jenaya J.TechnikaSend a private message
    RB30
    RB30Dapto

Fantastic!

I am a builder that has been using Technika for a while now. so no questions asked what i would use in my own home. This cooktop was fitted into my butlers pantry and is perfect for when cooking for only me and my wife. Stainless steel is a breeze to clean and burner set up works well when we cook our Indian meals. Fantastic product

Technika