Tefal Liberty SV7020

Tefal Liberty SV7020

See the Best Irons & Steam Generators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Tefal

2.3
  • Product is used
  • Safety
Kevin
KevinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent steam iron

I purchased this steam station today as a replacement for a Russell Hobbs steam station from Harris Scarfe that dripped water on the clothes every time I used it. Harris Scarfe were excellent at supplying a refund so I purchased this iron as a replacement for $150. This iron provides plenty of steam, even on eco mode. While the iron is a little heavy it is no problem to use. There is a minor delay between pressing the steam button the first time and steam production, but once it is producing steam each press of the button pretty much provides instant steam. It is only day one but I am very happy with this purchase.

Purchased in June 2021 at Harris Scarfe Physical Stores for $150.00.

mick
mickGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don`t bother. Save your money.

I have had many tefal steam irons, and needed to replace my old iron. I thought I would stay with tefal as all the other irons I've had have been great. This Liberty is a Lemon. The machine shudders before you get any steam if you even get any steam at all. Really do your self a favour and don`t bother. I will be returning this to tefal.

Purchased in January 2021 at Myer for $260.00.

Shanti
ShantiRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Best iron I’ve ever used... ignore the negative comments!

Purchased in March 2019 for $130.00.

Irons & Steam Generators

Find out how Tefal Liberty SV7020 compares to other Irons & Steam Generators

Lyn Galvin
Lyn GalvinSydney, NSW

Too heavy

Hard to use this iron as it is very heavy, steam is not right, the steam is delayed... strange... our other Tefal iron was very good.
Would like to return it but don't have packaging

Purchased in October 2020 at Spotlight Online Store for $99.00.

Product is used Weekly
KimNorthern Region, NSW

worst iron EVER

Terrible iron, it bursts the steam out looooong after you press the steam button. Very short cord to plug into the power. Buying a Tefal I thought I would be buying a quality product. This is without a doubt the worst iron I have ever owned. Should have read the reviews here first.

Purchased in September 2020 at Spotlight Online Store for $160.00.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021

Shocking not impressed at all

Purchased in June 2020 at Myer for $200.00.

I would not recommend this product

It doesn't work and I would not recommend!! I will be taking back for a refund!! I'm very disappointed with this iron. The last Tefel steam station I had was amazing, but with this one I think they have cut corners and it isn't a good product!

Purchased in April 2020 at RetraVision for $150.00.

Love this iron

I really like this iron. It is easy to use and light. Irons all fabrics and makes ironing easy as the creases come out with no effort.
It steams well and irons all fabrics.

Purchased in July 2019 at Myer Online Store for $149.00.

Disappointed in how this iron operates.

Iron on off button flicks and there is no trouble shooting to explain why it flicks or how to fix it during the operation of the iron
Can’t get steam function going when I try to iron silk.
The steam function is delayed.
The anti cal device is supposed to click in according to the instructions but doesn’t do so. The anti calcium function does not remove much calcium
The instructions and trouble shooting guide is not helpful.
Very disappointed because the iron has to be “managed”. Bought Tegel steam irons before and have been very happy.

Purchased in February 2019 for $199.00.

Irons & Steam Generators

Find out how Tefal Liberty SV7020 compares to other Irons & Steam Generators

CustomerOne
CustomerOneMelbourne

I wouldn't buy this again and don't recommend it

Purchased in March 2019.

Petey
Peteyasked

This iron is beyond ineffective. It is excruciating to try and get simple jobs done, which previously took no time at all with my previous brand of steam iron... are there better instructions than those provided in the box?

Kim

no answer here, it is just a terrible iron!

alex s.
alex s.asked

how often should i change the antical cartridge

Sandra S
Sandra Sasked

I would like to speak to somebody. I purchased a Tefal Liberty steam iron on 8 February 2020 at Myer Macquarie, which is now closed. I cannot find where to put the water in the iron. I am 78 and live in Turramurra. My daughter drove over from Ermington and she too could not find where to put the water in. I paid $299 for this iron and would like to speak to somebody to see if they can help me with this problem. Sandra - 94400263.

The large tank under where the iron sits pulls out and you fill it up to where the indicator is on the tank. There is a place at the front to put your hand in and just pull it out enough to put the water in. There should have been instructions how to do this. When you iron you hold the button in under the iron and it steams. Love this iron.

Get an answer from our members and Tefal representatives

CategoryIrons & Steam Generators