Tefal Pro Express Ultimate GV9534

Tefal Pro Express Ultimate GV9534

MPN: GV9534
See the Best Irons & Steam Generators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Tefal

• Product is used
  • Safety
JoanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Loving this Iron

Purchased in at The Good Guys.

Loo B
Loo BSouth East Queensland, QLD

The first Tefla iron is still working after 6 years and never missed a beat Model No GV9460. I dropped this iron on concreat cracked the water tank and cracked the side of the iron.I cant say anything against the GV9460. as this iron it is still working my daughter has it now.

I purched Tefla .GV9534 it is lighter, fabulous steam, this iron works, it took to all the fabric i put under the iron plate. Extreamly satisfied

• Incentivised Review No

This is a great iron!

I have never had a steam station before until i purchased one recently, i can say i am very impressed. I am able to only iron one side of a garment with no need to do the other side. I would definitely recommend it! Time saver.

Purchased in .

Michael O.
Michael O.Sydney, NSW

Great ironing system

Have had a previous Tefal Steam Generator for 10 years and needed to replace it. Great way to iron. Huge aof steam produced which makes the job a breeze. Much lighter than a normal iron to use.

Purchased in at The Good Guys Online store for $369.

Irons & Steam Generators

Find out how Tefal Pro Express Ultimate GV9534 compares to other Irons & Steam Generators

Katarina
Katarinaasked

I bought this iron/steam station from Myer a couple of weeks ago (after replacing another Tefal steam station which had a Anti Cal fault). When I turn it on it starts to warm up then turns off and flashes the Anti Cal light. Only when I open and tip out the water in the Anti Cal chamber and turn on the iron again will it start to work. It is brand new and this is happening every time. Do I just replace this one and hope the next one will be better?

Joanne

Katarina, I haven’t had this problem, and I have had mine for about a year. I would get it replaced. Don’t wait until the warranty runs out.

Anjana Dinesh P.
Anjana Dinesh P.asked

I bought this appliance from Myer last year Dec.two weeks before I tried to on the iron but it's continually showing for fill the water indicator even though water was full and container was placed properly with click sound.I was not sure what to do? The manual was in lot of languages but not in English.I went to Myer and they changed with new one.But still I have concern that it's going to happen again with new one in future.For Australia they have warranty for one year.Its great iron but no any manual in English .

Get an answer from our members and Tefal representatives

CategoryIrons & Steam Generators