teleMates

teleMates

See the Best Home Phone Service Providers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Bad service!

I had a landline problem. I couldn’t received or make a phone call at all. I tried to call to call center and explained this is a business number, I had this problems for 3 days pls fix for me ASAP. All the staffs just say investigated and will call me back. I was sent email to then no one replied. They never call or email back to me back at all. I had lots custmer complained and lost to many customer. They didn’t know when they will send technicians come to fix it. One of my friends had problems same with me they said more than 10 days they will fix it. If someone considered this company pls stop believes me other company much more better than telemates for sure. I’m really disappointed. This is how’s services for royal customers.

Beware Do Not Sign Up!!

The only thing they are really keen and fast at doing is to sign you up. After that they make everything else so difficult. They would not let me leave and keeps on billing us even though our contract ended and we wished to terminate with weird charges. They would not listen! I had to go through a long 14 weeks complaint process with TIO. Please beware! Do not join them.

Roseman

RosemanBRISBANE

Great company!

Beware ! Easy to sign up , so many promises , Secret hidden charges , if you are unhappy , you cant

Fed Up

Fed UpEmerald

Can't provide service, can't cancel my service

Telemates were great when signing me up. It was when they couldn't provide a port for my internet and so I asked them to cancel the service, that the trouble began. I have been told many times that my service is cancelled, but I keep getting a monthly bill and they keep taking it out of my account. I have rang and emailed them countless times to be fobbed off and told that someone will ring me back. So I don't have a service plus out of pocket by $99.88 per month. I have now taken it to the Telecommunication Industry Ombudsman as I don't know what else I can do to stop them taking my money for a non-existent service.

Peter

PeterSydney

Very Happy customer

I love Telemates customer service and support. After being with the large companies for so long it is a great relief to get personalised support from the team at Telemates.

Fake and duplicate charges. Evil company!

Been with them over 2 years with a 1300 number and only recently went through my bills (emailed PDFs) properly.

My invoices were full of duplicated and phone charges. Phone calls that never existed.

Telemates - Outstanding customer service and value for money!

We have used Telemates (back in the day when they were called Better Telecom) in 2 business for more than 10 years as well as home phone services including land line, mobile, ADSL& NBN. They provide excellent customer service and outstanding value for money. They follow up every enquiry promptly and professionally. Nothing is too much trouble for the Telemates team. I like the fact that I can maintain contact with one person during the process (eg installing ADSL, then NBN - it was very easy). I have been with big telcos before and its a nightmare.

Absolutely disgusted

Sharon

Sharon

Telemates Are The Worst

Telemates phoned my elderly parents, didn't identify themselves correctly and Mum never gave them the approval to proceed with the transfer. Before she knew it she had changed company. When she wanted to go back to her normal provider they were threatening her with a $149 termination fee. Once I was able to obtain a copy of the conversion from the initial phone call, they quickly back down as it was very clear Mum never gave them the permission to transfer. I don't know how they are still running a business they are crooks and if I could give them no stars that would be more accurate. Keep away from them, always check the recording and go the ombudsman if they can not resolve the issue.

Good

Good service helpful people ok service hepbto clear my outstanding debt by installment. Very pleasent servuce helpful people.
Highly recommended

Shafeek
Shafeek

Do not touch them at all

Lynne Elliott

Lynne Elliott

customer service.

I couldnt connect to the internet but Richard used his excellent Customer Service skills to make my problem easier. He answered everything in a way even I could understand (no jargon),rang back when he said he would and when I complimented him for his service was very taken aback.

Do not go near this provider unless there is no other. Then you have a choice of one.

I requested them to cancel my contract at the end of the term. They did not. I went to another supplier. Telemates tried to prevent the new supplier from providing me telephone and internet service. In my opinion Telemates is one of the worst companies I have dealt with. I will not recommend their services to anyone except my enemies.

Monique

MoniqueMelbourne

Went from great to bad

adohr08

adohr08

Buyer Beware

best telco

We have been dealing with Telemates for years- real people, great to work with, responsive, no queues and Paul takes an active interest in his clients. Cannot fault them- show me any other Telco or communications company that can do same

I am totally satisfied with the service and prices of teleMates.

TeleMates is always available to answer my queries, and give advice about problems or rogues trying to trick me. Thanks.

Great Prices but even better - great service

Telemates goes that extra mile for you. [Name Removed] gives you something that the big, cumbersome telco giants will never give you - A person to person contact that will resolve any issues you may have with your phone or internet connections. I have been with them now for some years and will never change.
Thank you Telemates.

Brilliant service

Brilliant service n prompt response. Very personalized n you actually get to speak to a person rather than a computer

Mark S

Mark SMurrumba Downs, Queensland

By far the best Telco in our experience

Telemates is a small Telco but the range of products is great; their prices are competitive and often undercut larger Telcos without compromising service. The personalized customer service is outstanding with a quick personal response time. When we moved houses to an area where there were no spare ADSL ports, the larger ISPs offered very little hope, advising that it could be 6-12 months when one was available. Telemates secured a port within two months! I highly recommend Telemates!