Tempur Symphony

Tempur Symphony

Large, Medium and Small

Great night's sleep!

I've had the Tempur Symphony pillow for a couple of years now. It is extremely supportive, no more tossing and turning during the night to re-adjust your normal pillow. I'm a side sleeper and this gives me great support.
I definitely have a much better nights sleep and notice it missing when I have to sleep on something else (if I am away for the night). My husband also decided to purchase one and he loves it.

Purchased in January 2017 for $200.00.

Can't imagine sleeping on anything else!!!

I have just bought this pillow as my previous one started to go flat. I had that one for 9 years! Tempur is the only pillow I will ever sleep on! It gives perfect support and I don't need to worry about being uncomfortable throughout the night.
People say it's expensive... It would probably cost less over time then the pillows bought for $30 that need to be replaced every few months! Do yourself a favour and get a Tempur pillow! You will not regret it!

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Best money well spent as if you want a good pillow that will last a long time and doesn't go flat unlike the normal cheap pillows on the market.

Also works great with memory foam and tempur mattress's as well

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Hi, Glenn. Thanks for the great review. Great to hear when our customers love their TEMPUR products! - LC

Can't live without

I love this pillow I bought this 2 days ago, I had 2 nights of perfect sleep. I have tried a lot of pillow and now have the perfect one. The pillow has excellent support for side and back sleepers.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Fantastic to hear, Kay. Great to know when our customers are enjoying their TEMPUR products. - LC

Very comfortable

I take this little pillow wherever I go. I travel a lot for business, and it's been a life-saver when I fly or when I've been stuck at the airport. I use it under my neck and legs when sitting or lying down, and under my back or between my knees when sleeping. It really delivers "all-purpose" relief and support!
Comfortable

Expensive but worth it to me. We considered latex but it still wasn't as good as Tempur. We'd had our eye on buying a Tempur pillow for years, and would try them often, but waited for a long time trying a lot of products before we got up the courage to pay the money for such expensive pillows. I have fibromyalgia after a car accident and I am now The Princess and the Pea when it comes to sleep. I would always wake up with pain from squashed ears, sore neck or side of the head on our normal pillows, no matter what they were made from. This pillow has stopped all that.
so comfortable, no pressure on neck, or head or ears. You can sleep comfortably on it on your side, on your back, on your stomache.
Nothing yet. It had a chemical smell which dispersed after a few days.

My Tempur pillow was money well spent. I swear by it - I get the best nights sleep and no aching shoulder. They come in various shapes and sizes so make sure you pick one that's right for you.
An absolute dream. I love my Tempur pillow. I am a side sleeper an used to wake with pain in my shoulder. Not any more.
Price is more than you would normally expect to pay for a pillow