Thankyou Nappies

Thankyou Nappies

Go Getter, Mover & Shaker, Trail Blazer, etc...

• Comfort
Ewan G.

Ewan G.Sydney, NSW

Worst nappies in the market

Huggies customer but Bought it for first time just to give it a go but so disappointed, it leaks like it's better if she doesn't wear a nappy
No point of wearing a nappy and after 30 minutes everything gets wet
Never gonna go for this brand again and don't recommend

Purchased in December 2020 at Woolworths for A$24.00.

Laura F.

Laura F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not ideal

Nappies kept actually coming off?
When putting the nappy on, the tab seems sticky 'enough' but after less than 2 hrs the nappy would literally just fall off right under their pants! Also, material not soft to touch at all.

Purchased in November 2020 at Woolworths.

Good concept bad quality

Bought a jumbo pack of these nappies, unfortunately 4 out of 5 nappies have leaked if I leave it on for more than 4 hours. The concept is great but the quality needs a lot more improvement.

Purchased in October 2020 at Woolworths for A$33.00.

Corrine

CorrineSydney, NSW

Don't like it.

The very first nappy I used, my baby pooped and it ran up his back and leaked. Didn't absorb enough like other nappies ive been using. The strips didn't hold on very well, didn't have enough grip. I wish I could return them and get my money back, unfortunately they came in a 90 pack box as so im stuck with them

Purchased in October 2020 at Woolworths.

shadGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

top quality

My son love Thank you nappies! they have the best quality ever!
We would like to buy size 6 , however its out of stock now!

Very happy with the product

Purchased in August 2020.

Hi There
I check online everyday, Thank you little Champion nappies (size6) are sold out all over australia ! when would you have them back in stock?

fiona v.

fiona v.

Don’t waste your money

I have tryed these nappies a couple of times.
In variery of sizing ,The stickiness to hold nappies up is very poor .They keep coming undone and nappy is half way off .Would not reccomended this product for price .there is obviously a problem In manufacturing that needs to be corrected.

Purchased in August 2020 at Woolworths.

S.RileyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Nappy rash after 1 day

Poor baby girl after only one day of using these nappies is sooo red. She was in so much pain & upset when having to change her nappy.
Obviously will not continue use which is a waste of money.

Purchased in August 2020 at Woolworths for A$30.00.

S.Riley

Yes thank you I wish she didnt react.

Rim

RimSydney, NSW

So so so disappointed!!!

These nappies are the worst ive ever tried. They dont hold a wee and a number 2 together. As soon as my child has done number 2 , the number 2 soaks straight through. The cheaper nappies are much much better. I will never buy them again or recommend them to anyone i know.

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths for A$25.00.

Caused welts and redness

Trialled these for 2 weeks. Everytime my daughter weed, the nappy had this awful chemical like smell, so strong. Started causing really bad rashes resulting in welts and it looked red raw. She screamed in agony every time we changed her. Love the cause it supports but will never use again.

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths for A$27.00.

beck.klemke

beck.klemkeCanberra 2600, ACT

Love them

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths for A$30.00.

Vee R.

Vee R.South East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed.

I'm about halfway through a box of these nappies and so far about 10 nappies have had their velcros tear off so the nappies have been unuseable which is such a waste. The nappies are not very absorbent and don't hold much so you have to change frequently to keep bub dry and comfortable. I'm extremely disappointed and I won't be buying these again.

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for A$28.00.

Natalie howard

Natalie howardHunter Region, NSW

Best nappy ever!!! Fantastic

They have new give my son a Rush I highly recommend them they are awesome only thing that’s sucks they are on sold at Woolworths but other then perfect!!! Love them

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for A$30.00.

Tash

Tash

Not satisfied.

I purchased 2 boxes of these nappies online at Woolworths because they were a good price. Big mistake as these can’t hold anything as soon as my child has done number 2 “mind you this is with a fresh nappy no pee in it” the number 2 soaks straight through. I’ve never had this problem with the cheaper $10 nappies but I decided to buy these as there was more for a good price.
Will not be purchasing again.

Purchased in March 2020 at Woolworths Online store for A$28.00.

Thankyou G.Thankyou

Okay if you want to change baby frequently

Although nappy holds moisture well, it caused a rash for my baby within the first day of using it. If I use it during the day, I need to change baby immediately after 1-2 pees. Bit disappointed, I like that it supports a good cause but I dislike that I now have a box of nappies I can barely use.

Purchased in March 2020 at Big W.

Thankyou G.Thankyou

Hey there! We're so sorry to hear that your little one experienced nappy rash. Our Customer Experience team would love to chat more and get something sorted for you if you are interested in reaching out to them at baby@thankyou.co

Eugenie A.

Eugenie A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Will only ever use these nappies!

Best nappies IMO. I used these with my first born, and with my second I knew I had to use these again. Gentle on the skin, good fit, various sizes to suit every stage of their growth, never had a problem with leakage overnight or during the day, they’re aesthetically attractive and bonus points for profits going to those who are in need. Thank you Thankyou :)

Purchased in December 2015 at Woolworths for A$32.00.

Find out how Thankyou Nappies compares to other Disposable Nappies

Customer till bub is out of nappies

Bub is 8 weeks and we have tried a few nappies bub has sensitive skin and baby love and huggies weren't cutting it we tried tooshies however bub was wetting through it, I seen a box Thank You nappies on special at woolworths and thought we'll give it a go and we are very happy and grateful for this purchase, very absorbent, gentle on his skin, nicely fitted, no leakages and it's very hip in it's design. We couldn't be happier with our purchase and love that a portion of proceeds go to helping those in need. It's a win win for my household. Bub had slept the whole night from 9pm - 6am so 2 lots of passing urine althought bulky when he woke up it was great to see that I didn't need to change the sheets this morning.

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for A$28.00.

Heather

HeatherSydney, NSW

Great product

I was I initially drawn to these nappies for their social activism. But I can say honestly, they are one of the best nappies I’ve used. Huggies don’t work for my kids and there are 2 other brands I can use. One is ‘natural’, and expensive. The other is about the same price so same same apart from their use of profits. I love that they are thin and super absorbent, they don’t leak for us (unlike other brands) so I’m surprised at some other reviews. My kids also have sensitive skin and these don’t cause them rashes, but I nearly always use a barrier cream regardless of what nappy I use.

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths for A$28.00.

Nappy rash

Love the look of these nappies, however after only a few hours my LO has developed a terrible nappy rash which had left him in tears from how raw it was, even when smothered in sudocrem

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths Online store for A$28.00.

Thankyou G.Thankyou

Hey Caitlin, we're so sorry to hear that this has been your little one's experience! Our Customer Experience team would love to chat with you more and find a solution for you, if you are interested in reaching out to them at baby@thankyou.co

Merry

MerryCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

The happy nappy

These nappies have been great and although I've tried others I think the design of Thank You nappies is pretty good. There is always going to be variation in fits but overall we've had minimal leaks and they have lasted well through the night for both our kids.
I think the company's next step could be to work towards a 'greener' nappy, eg biodegradeable or minimise packaging.

Helou

HelouSydney Surrounds, NSW

Caused nappy rash in a few hours

I honestly believe the design of these nappies are really quite good - I have not experienced any leakage as such and they seem rather good quality but within 5 hours of my LO wearing these she developed intense nappy rash. She woke up screaming in pain overnight and I cannot possibly put it down to anything else but these nappies. Everything else has been the same but I think she is sensitive to whatever these are made from. I wont be using these again.

Purchased in November 2019 at Woolworths for A$28.00.

Thankyou G.Thankyou

Hey! We're so sorry to hear this has been your experience. Our team would love to chat further if you could reach out to baby@thankyou.co . We look forward to hearing from you.