Thankyou Nappies

Go Getter, Mover & Shaker, Trail Blazer, etc...
Listing monitored by Thankyou

• Comfort
BeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

NO THANKYOU!

Did these nappies get worse? I used them a lot for my 2nd child and they were fine but for my third (who isn't on solids yet) every time he has a bm I have to change his clothes because the nappy doesn't absorb fast enough and it leaks. not even big bm's either. very frustrating. My Boy is 3.5 months old (he's a big boy) and you'd expect these nappies should be big enough for them to not leak. but apparently not.

Purchased in May 2021 for $20.00.

Bee

nope, not in between sizes, I have since put him in the equivalent huggies size. not one single leak. perhaps you should try to improve your product rather than ignoring negative feedback. these nappies don't even look absorbent.

Thankyou G.Thankyou

Thanks so much for letting us know. We'd love to look into this matter further, you can reach us at hello@thankyou.co if you're happy to email us when you have a moment.

Loz C
Loz CGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cheap but poor quality

Love supporting the 'Thank you' brand so I'm disappointed to be writing negative review. My daughter has leaked through with these nappies multiple times during the day after 2 hours of wearing them. (I'd never use them overnight because of this). Its never happened in any other brand nappy and leaks from the nappy itself not the sides. Cheap but not worth the hassle

Purchased in April 2021.

gemma
gemmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Leak like crazy

I loved these nappies for my oldest when they first came out but the quality seems to have really dropped since then. These nappies leak almost every time, and not from a poor fit around the legs, leaks happen *through* the nappy itself. It's almost like having a cloth nappy on the baby without a waterproof pilcher to keep it all in. The nappy holds a bit, but not enough that a little bit doesn't seep through to the other side.

Purchased at Woolworths.

Meagan R.
Meagan R.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Rip off

Total waste of money, no one should use them on babys or young children they cause rash and do not keep baby feeling dry which would be so uncomfortable they will just go in the bin and I will not recommend them to anyone!

Purchased in January 2021 for $28.00.

Immanuel
ImmanuelPalmerston, NT

Works well. No leaks.

I purchased these diapers for the first time as it was on special. I normally use Huggies Ultimate for my 8 month old.
These diapers work just as well as more expensive Huggies. There hasn't been any leakages to the day or overnight diapers!
And better this is that 100% of this organisation's profits fund projects to end world poverty. I'm very pleased.

Purchased in February 2021 at Woolworths for $24.00.

Thankyou G.Thankyou

Hey Immanuel, we're so pleased to hear you love them! Thanks so much for your support!

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Ewan G.
Ewan G.Sydney, NSW

Worst nappies in the market

Huggies customer but Bought it for first time just to give it a go but so disappointed, it leaks like it's better if she doesn't wear a nappy
No point of wearing a nappy and after 30 minutes everything gets wet
Never gonna go for this brand again and don't recommend

Purchased in December 2020 at Woolworths for $24.00.

Laura F.
Laura F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not ideal

Nappies kept actually coming off?
When putting the nappy on, the tab seems sticky 'enough' but after less than 2 hrs the nappy would literally just fall off right under their pants! Also, material not soft to touch at all.

Purchased in November 2020 at Woolworths.

Good concept bad quality

Bought a jumbo pack of these nappies, unfortunately 4 out of 5 nappies have leaked if I leave it on for more than 4 hours. The concept is great but the quality needs a lot more improvement.

Purchased in October 2020 at Woolworths for $33.00.

Corrine
CorrineSydney, NSW

Don't like it.

The very first nappy I used, my baby pooped and it ran up his back and leaked. Didn't absorb enough like other nappies ive been using. The strips didn't hold on very well, didn't have enough grip. I wish I could return them and get my money back, unfortunately they came in a 90 pack box as so im stuck with them

Purchased in October 2020 at Woolworths.

shadGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

top quality

My son love Thank you nappies! they have the best quality ever!
We would like to buy size 6 , however its out of stock now!

Very happy with the product

Purchased in August 2020.

Comfort

Hi There
I check online everyday, Thank you little Champion nappies (size6) are sold out all over australia ! when would you have them back in stock?

fiona v.
fiona v.

Don’t waste your money

I have tryed these nappies a couple of times.
In variery of sizing ,The stickiness to hold nappies up is very poor .They keep coming undone and nappy is half way off .Would not reccomended this product for price .there is obviously a problem In manufacturing that needs to be corrected.

Purchased in August 2020 at Woolworths.

S.RileyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Nappy rash after 1 day

Poor baby girl after only one day of using these nappies is sooo red. She was in so much pain & upset when having to change her nappy.
Obviously will not continue use which is a waste of money.

Purchased in August 2020 at Woolworths for $30.00.

S.Riley

Yes thank you I wish she didnt react.

Rim
RimSydney, NSW

So so so disappointed!!!

These nappies are the worst ive ever tried. They dont hold a wee and a number 2 together. As soon as my child has done number 2 , the number 2 soaks straight through. The cheaper nappies are much much better. I will never buy them again or recommend them to anyone i know.

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths for $25.00.

Caused welts and redness

Trialled these for 2 weeks. Everytime my daughter weed, the nappy had this awful chemical like smell, so strong. Started causing really bad rashes resulting in welts and it looked red raw. She screamed in agony every time we changed her. Love the cause it supports but will never use again.

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths for $27.00.

beck.klemke
beck.klemkeCanberra 2600, ACT

Love them

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths for $30.00.

Read more reviews - page 2