Beck M.

Beck M.Northeast, VIC

Terrible nappies!!

Was looking forward to trying these nappies and was disappointed.My baby can't sleep for more than a few hours a night without wetting through.Will sadly be going back to huggies.

Purchased in August 2019.

Comfort

Sarah

SarahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Leaves a rash

I was really excited to try these for my 11wk old as I heard great things and my bub was having some blow outs with other nappies. After only using a few she started to look red and developed a rash. As soon as I stopped and went back to Huggies the redness disappeared. Very disappointing especially because I love the wipes!

Purchased in August 2019 at Amazon for $34.00.

Thankyou G.Thankyou

Hey Sarah, we're so sorry that this has been your little one's experience. Our customer experience team would love to chat further if you could reach out to hello@thankyou.co

Worst nappies ever!!

My poor newborn daughter got the worst nappy rash she was changed more regularly because I was wondering why she got the rash in the first place I bought sudocream and it was still getting worse so I changed back to huggies and it is now disappearing they also leak from the front and do not absorb much at all! I do not recommend these

Thankyou G.Thankyou

Hey! We are so sorry to hear this has been your experience. Our team would love to chat further if you could reach out to baby@thankyou.co

Teagan

TeaganCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Bed wetting

The only nappies I could use when my son was toilet trainined but having accidents at night at times,he was around the age of 4yrs old and these could hold it all while others would leak

Cass

CassSydney

Best nappies, great social enterprise!

Love the design. They keep bub dry and happy and also support mothers in developing nations. Amazing product and fantastic way to do good. They're only slightly more expensive than cheaper brands and are worth every cent because the quality is so good. Coles and Woolies should be doing more to support social enterprises like this, rather than dropping them from their shelves, which is shameful on their part.

Purchased in May 2019 at Thank You Website for $30.00.

Kira A

Kira A

Love these Nappies!

I have been using Thank You nappies since my daughter was a new born. The wetness indicator on the new born size is extremely helpful however needs to be added to the bigger sizes. I have been using a size bigger since my daughter was roughly 5kgs as I had trouble getting them to fit around her bum and tummy, the next size up does the trick. She also has sensitive skin and prone to nappy rash but these nappies are nice and soft and comfortable for her and last all night. Never had a leak or issue with them unlike a gifted box of Huggies nappies which leaked often.

Purchased in August 2018 at Woolworths for $24.00.

Stephanie_jade

Stephanie_jadeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great nappies, great cause

I purchased these originally because of the cause they support and continue to buy them because they’re great! Last all night and hold poo explosions well. Very soft and stretchy.

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths for $28.00.

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not 1 poo has been contained!

Every time he does a poo it spews out the side and I need to do a full change. God I can’t wait for this box to finish and don’t think I’ll get another. Their products are usually great but nappies are unfortunately rubbish.

Purchased in March 2019 for $25.00.

Thankyou G.Thankyou

Hey David! So sorry to hear this has been your experience. Our lovely customer experience team would always love to chat further if you'd like to reach out at baby@thankyou.co

Kiddo

KiddoMelbourne

Great nappies and a beautiful cause

I started buying Thank You nappies due to it helping such a great cause. I was extremely surprised at how good the product is. The nappies are super absorbent compared to other nappies. Coming in a huge box is affordable and lasts for some time. She has no rash and the nappies don't stick to her skin.

Dianne

DianneSydney, NSW

Absolutely the best nappies

Thankyou nappies are by far the best nappies I have come across for my 6 month old boy.
They are absorbent, never having any leakages or poo explosions.
They feel nice and soft and have never left a rash or any dry skin even overnight.
I also find that they absorb alot of the smell unlike other big name brands.
I just wish they were more readily available.
Also, there baby wipes are amazing!!!

Hannah

HannahToowoomba

Love love love

I have been using Thank You nappies for my daughter since she was 4 months old. I was having massive issues with leaking with other nappies - big companies.
Thank You Nappies have been the best, I would never go back, my daughter is now 2 1/2 and I have never had another leakage or poo explosion.
If you haven’t tried them you need to - ASAP

Happy baby

I found it was great. The waistband fit nicely and the tabs didn't get caught on the carpet and plenty of stretch for my son to run and climb without worrying about leaks . Plus using the code on the box shows where they are helping someone else in need

Justine

JustineBrisbane

Redness and Poo Explosion

These nappies were so disappointing. My boy is not sensitive, but he ended up red and raw where the nappy sits. Wasn't like nappy rash, it was a reaction. To make matters worse, he ended up with poo up his back because the nappys couldn't contain it. I will stick with Babylove.

Anna G

Anna GMackay

Horrible nappies! Leaked through the front.

I purchased a box of Thank you nappies for my baby as I like their other products and it is for a good cause. I found that the nappies leak terribly, not out of the sides, but through the front of the nappy where it is meant to absorb the wetness. My poor bub had a bowel movement and was absolutely covered because it leaked through the front. I’m not sure if it was just a bad batch but I have now gone back to using huggies.

Superb !

Thank You nappies are awesome. They are very soft on baby bum n have excellent absorption. My baby was very comfortable in these and never had leakage. The nappies are very affordable unlike big brands huggies which provide less value for the cost. Thank you nappies are definitely value for money. And I highly recommend them.

Dbuz

DbuzWestern District, VIC

Really absorbent and doing good

Thank you nappies are reasonably priced and just as absorbent as more expensive brands. Recently they had a great promotion where they were giving away free singlets in each pack. I love the idea of helping other mothers in third world countries. They aren’t as colourful as other nappies, but who cares?

Annie-Bee

Annie-BeeAU

Great Nappies, great cause

Love the nappies, they work great and my baby has never had a rash with them. If they were biodegradable they would get 5 stars. Have used all the sizes so far and never had any problems. They look pretty cute too. An example of a business! Will continue using this brand. Thank you!

Leakage every change!

Layne

LayneSydney

Don't Bother

Honestly, don't bother. I tried them before my baby started solids, she would leak for no.2 up the back every time without fail. So only used a few times and gave up. Tried again after baby started solids, holds no.2's better but then after wearing them everyday for a few days, she started getting a bad nappy rash that almost looked like burn marks. Never again. Just stick with Huggies or Baby Love. The brands that have been around for a while that have had plenty of time to test.

Sarah

SarahGeelong

Best nappy until baby got to 9.5kg

I found this brand the best by far until my baby turned 13 months. Then they began to leak overnight and I had to switch brands. When the leaks began he was 9.5kg so I moved him up to the next size, but the leaks continued. Hopefully some improvements can be made to the larger sizes.