Best nappies, great social enterprise!

Love the design. They keep bub dry and happy and also support mothers in developing nations. Amazing product and fantastic way to do good. They're only slightly more expensive than cheaper brands and are worth every cent because the quality is so good. Coles and Woolies should be doing more to support social enterprises like this, rather than dropping them from their shelves, which is shameful on their part.

Purchased in May 2019 at Thank You Website for $30.00.

Love these Nappies!

I have been using Thank You nappies since my daughter was a new born. The wetness indicator on the new born size is extremely helpful however needs to be added to the bigger sizes. I have been using a size bigger since my daughter was roughly 5kgs as I had trouble getting them to fit around her bum and tummy, the next size up does the trick. She also has sensitive skin and prone to nappy rash but these nappies are nice and soft and comfortable for her and last all night. Never had a leak or issue with them unlike a gifted box of Huggies nappies which leaked often.

Purchased in August 2018 at Woolworths for $24.00.

Great nappies, great cause

I purchased these originally because of the cause they support and continue to buy them because they’re great! Last all night and hold poo explosions well. Very soft and stretchy.

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths for $28.00.

Not 1 poo has been contained!

Every time he does a poo it spews out the side and I need to do a full change. God I can’t wait for this box to finish and don’t think I’ll get another. Their products are usually great but nappies are unfortunately rubbish.

Purchased in March 2019 for $25.00.

Hey David! So sorry to hear this has been your experience. Our lovely customer experience team would always love to chat further if you'd like to reach out at baby@thankyou.co

Great nappies and a beautiful cause

I started buying Thank You nappies due to it helping such a great cause. I was extremely surprised at how good the product is. The nappies are super absorbent compared to other nappies. Coming in a huge box is affordable and lasts for some time. She has no rash and the nappies don't stick to her skin.

Absolutely the best nappies

Thankyou nappies are by far the best nappies I have come across for my 6 month old boy.
They are absorbent, never having any leakages or poo explosions.
They feel nice and soft and have never left a rash or any dry skin even overnight.
I also find that they absorb alot of the smell unlike other big name brands.
I just wish they were more readily available.
Also, there baby wipes are amazing!!!

Love love love

I have been using Thank You nappies for my daughter since she was 4 months old. I was having massive issues with leaking with other nappies - big companies.
Thank You Nappies have been the best, I would never go back, my daughter is now 2 1/2 and I have never had another leakage or poo explosion.
If you haven’t tried them you need to - ASAP

Happy baby

I found it was great. The waistband fit nicely and the tabs didn't get caught on the carpet and plenty of stretch for my son to run and climb without worrying about leaks . Plus using the code on the box shows where they are helping someone else in need

Redness and Poo Explosion

These nappies were so disappointing. My boy is not sensitive, but he ended up red and raw where the nappy sits. Wasn't like nappy rash, it was a reaction. To make matters worse, he ended up with poo up his back because the nappys couldn't contain it. I will stick with Babylove.

Horrible nappies! Leaked through the front.

I purchased a box of Thank you nappies for my baby as I like their other products and it is for a good cause. I found that the nappies leak terribly, not out of the sides, but through the front of the nappy where it is meant to absorb the wetness. My poor bub had a bowel movement and was absolutely covered because it leaked through the front. I’m not sure if it was just a bad batch but I have now gone back to using huggies.

Superb !

Thank You nappies are awesome. They are very soft on baby bum n have excellent absorption. My baby was very comfortable in these and never had leakage. The nappies are very affordable unlike big brands huggies which provide less value for the cost. Thank you nappies are definitely value for money. And I highly recommend them.

Really absorbent and doing good

Thank you nappies are reasonably priced and just as absorbent as more expensive brands. Recently they had a great promotion where they were giving away free singlets in each pack. I love the idea of helping other mothers in third world countries. They aren’t as colourful as other nappies, but who cares?

Great Nappies, great cause

Love the nappies, they work great and my baby has never had a rash with them. If they were biodegradable they would get 5 stars. Have used all the sizes so far and never had any problems. They look pretty cute too. An example of a business! Will continue using this brand. Thank you!

Leakage every change!

Our baby is nearly 3 weeks old and so far we have mainly used Thank you Little dreamer nappies knowing that it's a better option for the environment and for wanting to make a positive contribution toward a great cause. However, we seem to have soaking clothes most times that our baby requires a nappy change. This can get tricky having to change his clothing numerous times within a day! At first, we thought that it may be due to our nappy changing lack of skill, however had nurses and family members (with experience) check and show us again how to put on a nappy properly, yet still we have leakage. We've then tried Huggies new born range and don't seem to have a problem. The other issue we've had is with that the velcro not sticking too well.
We now have half a box of nappies left and will use them so not to waste the product or our money. By doing this, we've had to accept that our baby will be wet at least 4-5 times throughout the day!

Hey Immo! Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Little Dreamer nappies. So sorry it hasn't been a great experience, it's certainly not what we aim for. If you're keen to connect further with our baby team, the best email address is baby@thankyou.co. Thanks again!

Don't Bother

Honestly, don't bother. I tried them before my baby started solids, she would leak for no.2 up the back every time without fail. So only used a few times and gave up. Tried again after baby started solids, holds no.2's better but then after wearing them everyday for a few days, she started getting a bad nappy rash that almost looked like burn marks. Never again. Just stick with Huggies or Baby Love. The brands that have been around for a while that have had plenty of time to test.

Hey Layne! Oh no, that doesn't sound pleasant at all. So sorry it hasn't been a successful experience. If you're keen to connect further with our baby team, the best email address is baby@thankyou.co. Thank you so much for taking the time to review our nappies.

Best nappy until baby got to 9.5kg

I found this brand the best by far until my baby turned 13 months. Then they began to leak overnight and I had to switch brands. When the leaks began he was 9.5kg so I moved him up to the next size, but the leaks continued. Hopefully some improvements can be made to the larger sizes.

Great for number 1, not so mucb the later

Purchased the newborn nappy and at first whilst her poos were small loved them. The nappy waa light weight, absorbancy was amazing and I never struck a leak. However, and a big however, poos are a whole other story. The nappies don't have that flap that folds down at the top of the back to catch leaks so as her poos got bigger I had multiple leaks a day! I tried to change her within a few minutes of her pooing but thats not always realistic so inevitably poo ended up up her back. Worse still if she pood in her capsule it would go up her back and on to the seat (which was more washing and a major pain when out!) Prior to this I had maybe two leak with the huggies and they were due to not being on right.
Unless you enjoy the constant clothes changes and washing I wouldn't recommend.

Great diaper but no wetness indicator!

Great diaper with stylish prints that are not overly cutesy. The nappies hold quite a bit but do not come up high enOugh at the back. The side tabs are too short for a round tummy. The biggest downside is the lack of a wetness indicator which is in all other major brands!

Newborn size were good but prefer other brands for infant size 2 and above

Newborn range have the wetness indicator. This is a huge help for middle of the night nappy changes and not unnecessarily bothering the baby during the day. Newborn size was a great nappy range, never leaked, no rashes or weird jelly blobs from over-wet nappies (like huggies do), lasted the few hours between one change and the next. Sadly anything above newborn size thank you nappies, such as the infant range and above, do not have the wetness indicator. For this reason alone my husband and I will no longer buy this nappy range (as another comparable brand does still provide wetness indicator for infant size). Might revisit this brand again when on sale and other options unavailable.

Hey Rachel! It's so great to hear using our newborn nappies was successful. Thank you so much for reviewing our Go Getter nappies. Sorry to hear they haven't worked out for you and your family. We added the wetness indicator to our Little Dreamer size (newborn) as a trial and to gauge if it was something that parents wanted to see on larger sizes. A little tip for checking if the nappy is ready to be changed is to gently pinch the front or back of the nappy, if it's squishy then it's time for a change. Wetness indicators don't change colour for number two's unfortunately. We'll pass your feedback along to our innovation team :). Thanks again!

We've sprung a leak

My hubby bought these nappies as huggies were out of stock. I wish he hadn't. My 5month old son had the first one on for just over an hour and it leaked. How can I trust them overnight? Very disappointing especially considering the price. I would not recommend them and now have a pack sitting here that I don't want to use.