3Thankyou Universal Cleaner

1.0

0%4 · 100%

2.3
2.0
Smell
1.0

redrocket
redrocketSydney, NSW4 posts

Terrible smell

I have always loved supporting thank you as it’s such a great concept on giving back. I have tried to persist using the universal cleaner but the smell is just so terrible. I tried botanical grapefruit and the fragrance free, but there is an underlying smell that is inescapable. Sorry thank you, but unfortunately you missed the mark on this one. Show details
AliR
AliRSydney, NSW3 posts

Absolutely horrible

Awful smell and no ingredients list on the back. Makes me think it’s full of dreadful chemicals. Don’t waste your money
Renae
Renae

Really bad smell. I had to throw it out

I wanted to like this as I could dilute and save plastic but the smell was terrible. Show details
Aleisha