The Antenna Guys

See the Best Electricians in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Go tigers

Go tigersGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Grand final heros

Cockatoos finally broke the last working bits on my antenna. I thought it would last untill the end of year but noooooo.... it totally died on the morning of grand final day. Rang them up and tech said no one was working today. But after almost crying and begging he felt sorry for me and said he would come down and install a new one for me. You little rippa. I recommend them to everyone. Very friendly and sociable. Even stayed for a beer afterwards and showed me how to get my phone onto the tv. hows that for technology. Very happy.

Rates and Fees

Definitely recommend the antenna guys!

Very happy with the service provided by the antenna guys, they were able to fix the issues I was having and at a reasonable price too!
I Would recommend the antenna guys to everyone

Rates and Fees

Very good service. Perfect picture.

We were going to go with Mr Antenna but then My builder suggested The Antenna Guys. Not exaggerating but they used the exact product that Mr Antenna quoted which is top stuff and Aussie made. They had brochures and in the end a couple hundred dollars cheaper than Mr Antenna.
If anyone reads this review I would highly recommend The Antenna Guys. The other mob are rip offs, as usual probably because they rip off their own techs.

Rates and Fees

Fixed reception issue! Perfect!

julieasked

We have had issues with channel 10 and channel 7 glitching all the time we thought was our tv so got brand new still same issues. we now find we can't even load channel 10 on our fetch box it drops off. not sure if an antenna issue same issues whether used through fetch or just through tv.

ManagementThe Antenna Guys

Hi Julie,
It does sound like antenna issues. However, without having a technician attend to field test on site, it would be impossible to verify. Feel free to organise a free no obligation preliminary assessment and quotation via our website contact details. We service the greater melbourne East and South East.
Kind regards,
The Antenna Guys Service Team

julie

I cant seem to get website. can you send me contact details to call to organise someone to come out and look please.

ManagementThe Antenna Guys