The Antenna Guys

The Antenna Guys

See the Best Electricians in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Definitely recommend the antenna guys!

Very happy with the service provided by the antenna guys, they were able to fix the issues I was having and at a reasonable price too!
I Would recommend the antenna guys to everyone

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees

Very good service. Perfect picture.

We were going to go with Mr Antenna but then My builder suggested The Antenna Guys. Not exaggerating but they used the exact product that Mr Antenna quoted which is top stuff and Aussie made. They had brochures and in the end a couple hundred dollars cheaper than Mr Antenna.
If anyone reads this review I would highly recommend The Antenna Guys. The other mob are rip offs, as usual probably because they rip off their own techs.

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees

Fixed reception issue! Perfect!

Weve been in the property for about 3 years and have had reception issues from day 1. We rang Someone from jims i think about a year ago and he installed a booster which improved the drop outs but never really fixed it. We just put up with it until I spoke with my neighbour who used the antenna guys. She said the technician was polite and professional and went about his business in a timely fashion.
The technician rang ahead and arrived early which was great and tested everything. He said I didnt need the booster and recommended replacing the antenna. He showed me his analyser which when he explained determined that the information in the signal was all corrupted. I chose an antenna with 10 year warranty. The issue was the antenna all along. I wish I found these guys 3 years ago.