The Body Shop Body Butters

The Body Shop Body Butters

• Skin Type
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (5)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
Udari
UdariGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love the cream British rose

I love this product and I have been using it for 3 years now. Good smell, texture, and easy to apply. Natural and it helps to keep the skin moisture for a long period of time.

Purchased in June 2020 for $25.00.

Ysabella Howard
Ysabella HowardSouth East Queensland, QLD

body butters are a must-have

I love these products, it makes me feel more confident and helps me in battling with skin issues such as skin asthma (surprisingly) and eczema. They smell fantastic and they are natural I believe.

Causes IrritationNo

Kritika I.
Kritika I.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Our skin loves this!!

My daughter and myself have sensitive skin & eczema and we have tried everything. After we switched to Body Shop body butter, our skin has never felt better. Mango is my personal favourite. It makes our skin feel so naturally smooth, shiny, even and in a healthy condition. My daughter's eczema flare-ups have reduced dramatically. Thank Body Shop.

Purchased in April 2020 at The Body Shop Online store for $210.00.

melaniebugshall
melaniebugshallCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Strawberry variant is my personal favorite

this body butter helps me with the rough edges on my elbows, thighs and wrists. It smells heavenly and it gives me a boost of confidence. A very little amount goes a long way, it stays for about 6-7 hours I guess.

Purchased in January 2020.

Michael
MichaelBraddon 2612, ACT

Great product

The product kept my skin very moist. Less wrinkles. You only need to apply a very little amount. Nice smell. I have psoriasis and noticed less skin flaking after use

Purchased in September 2019 at Oz Plaza for $12.95.

Ease of Application

Three questions to ask to find the best moisturiser for you

Avleen M.
Avleen M.6 July 2020
three-questions-to-ask-to-find-the-best-moisturiser-for-you
theonlyone
theonlyonePerth, WA

Harmful ingredients

While the smell, texture and some ingredients are lovely, I am shocked that the body shop uses parabens (known hormonal disrupters) in their body butters (and other products). Also contains other nasties. Be careful if using on kids do your research. I'm staying away from the body shop who has this natural image but uses harmful crappy ingredients alongside nice ones like
Shea butter. What a shame!

Batra
BatraPerth, WA

Good moisturizing but can be hard to take out of the jar

Moisturizing: perfect
Packaging: Durable jars
Smell: Mostly nice (I personally don't like Cocoa too much)
Only problem: Hard to take out from the jar. Gets stuck in the nails :(

NG84
NG84

Heavy duty moisturization.

I love The Body Shop's body butters especially in winters. I have very dry skin and normal moisturizers don't fare well on my skin as I need to reapply frequently. These body butters are a blessing in disguise. They do take some time and effort to soak into the skin (but hey so does sorbolene lotion so that's not a con for me) but the end result is no dryness throughout the day. And I love the fact that the fragrances are long lasting.

Emily
EmilyMelbourne

It's okay

I've bought and used several body butter from the body shop. The smell is good (honeycomb, berries) but it was not as moisturising as it claims. I have sensitive and dry skin and maybe this product is not suitable for my skin.

Sam
SamBrisbane

Average

I do love the scents of The Body Shop body butters. However I find them to be very heavy and greasy. They are moisturzing, but the price tag isn't worth it.

Judy
JudyBrisbane

Addictive!

The Body Shop body butters are soooo good! I have gotten into the habit of putting it on my skin every day, and it just feels like a beautiful, luxurious way to start the day. They are a little expensive, but a nice treat for yourself or a great present.

I love the pink grapefruit, and my daughter loves the mango. If you don't have a Body Shop in your area (like me), there are representatives you can buy from, or have a Body Shop party.

Lynda
LyndaCanberra

Fantastic moisturiser

Was given the Buriti Baby as a gift. It's the best all over body moisturiser I have used. Rich, creamy & smells great without being oily or greasy. After a shower, I will dry myself and apply all over including my feet, it gives me soft, supple skin all day. Great product!
Leaves skin soft and feeling great

jay2abbey
jay2abbeyWA, 6230

Lovely indulgence

Lovely products that give my skin the nurturing they deserve and crave, it leaves my skin feeling and looking great. The variety of scents gives you a great selection to choose from and they smell fabulous. I especially love the Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Butter which is simply divine, almost good enough to eat.
Lovely skin with beautiful smell

Bailey Massina
Bailey Massina

Great moisturizer and leaves the smell lasting. Bravo!

will21
will21AU

Gorgeous Scents

I was given the Body Butters as a gift. What a great present! The scents are lovely and the butter leaves my skin feeling soft.
Scent, 3 choices of scent
Consistency is somewhat thick and requires a little effor to rub in

cherryripe55
cherryripe55AU

Great moisturiser for dry skin.

This is one of the best body moisturisers I've ever used. It has a rich, creamy consistency, smells like vanilla and leaves dry spots feeling soft. Excellent on the backs of heels and elbows too. Maybe a bit too oily in summer, but otherwise an absolute winner.
Smells great, leaves skin silky soft.
A bit expensive compared to Body Shops overseas.