The Body Shop Body Butters

The Body Shop Body Butters

See the Best Moisturisers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Body Shop

graceG
graceGSydney, NSW

Great moisturizer.

Shea Butter is the best moisturizer for your skin. I have read so many reviews on all sites and watched videos. You do NOT slather it on your face! You only need a very tiny amount for your whole face, just so as it moisturizes and gives you a slight glow. You are not supposed to look greasy. The very small amount that I put on my face gives me a lovely fresh appearance without using make up. The container will last you for ages! I am also rubbing it into my recent corotid artery scar, down the side of my neck. I hope it helps!!!

Purchased in for $55.

Bernadette Gippsland, VIC

British Rose Body Butter. .

Does not moisturise. Clumpy. >20 years I, looking for a new product. Skin is still dry after use. Product sits on top of the skin and feels sticky to touch.

Hi Bernadette,
Sorry to hear about your negative experience with The British Rose Body Butter. If you are not satisfied with a product, feel free to pop back in store with your receipt for an exchange or refund.

Bernadette

Can't do that in Lockdown. I'm in Regional Victoria. I have to travel to Melbourne.

Hi Bernadette,
We appreciate this is frustrating in lockdown. Feel free to pop into your closest store with your receipt and unused product for an exchange or refund at a time when this is possible.

Udari
UdariGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love the cream British rose

I love this product and I have been using it for 3 years now. Good smell, texture, and easy to apply. Natural and it helps to keep the skin moisture for a long period of time.

Purchased in for $25.

Hi there Udari,
Thankyou for sharing your love of our iconic Body Butter!

Ysabella Howard
Ysabella HowardSouth East Queensland, QLD

body butters are a must-have

I love these products, it makes me feel more confident and helps me in battling with skin issues such as skin asthma (surprisingly) and eczema. They smell fantastic and they are natural I believe.

Causes Irritation No
Brand Manager B.The Body ShopSend a private message

Hello there Ysabella, Thankyou for taking your time to share your love of our Body Butters. We are so happy to hear that they have helped you feel more comfortable within your skin <3

Kritika I.
Kritika I.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Our skin loves this!!

My daughter and myself have sensitive skin & eczema and we have tried everything. After we switched to Body Shop body butter, our skin has never felt better. Mango is my personal favourite. It makes our skin feel so naturally smooth, shiny, even and in a healthy condition. My daughter's eczema flare-ups have reduced dramatically. Thank Body Shop.

Purchased in at The Body Shop Online store for $210.

Brand Manager B.The Body ShopSend a private message

Hi there Kritika, We are happy to hear your love our Body Butters and that it has helped your daughters skincare needs. Thankyou

melaniebugshall
melaniebugshallCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Strawberry variant is my personal favorite

this body butter helps me with the rough edges on my elbows, thighs and wrists. It smells heavenly and it gives me a boost of confidence. A very little amount goes a long way, it stays for about 6-7 hours I guess.

Purchased in .

Michael
MichaelBraddon 2612, ACT

Great product

The product kept my skin very moist. Less wrinkles. You only need to apply a very little amount. Nice smell. I have psoriasis and noticed less skin flaking after use

Purchased in at Oz Plaza for $12.95.

Brand Manager B.The Body ShopSend a private message

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
Three questions to ask to find the best moisturiser for you

three-questions-to-ask-to-find-the-best-moisturiser-for-you
theonlyone
theonlyonePerth, WA

Harmful ingredients

While the smell, texture and some ingredients are lovely, I am shocked that the body shop uses parabens (known hormonal disrupters) in their body butters (and other products). Also contains other nasties. Be careful if using on kids do your research. I'm staying away from the body shop who has this natural image but uses harmful crappy ingredients alongside nice ones like
Shea butter. What a shame!

Brand Manager B.The Body ShopSend a private message

Hi, sorry we missed your review at the time. We are now actively responding to the reviews placed on ProductReview.com.au. Please reach out to our customer care team if there is anything else we can
do on 1800 065 232. Thank you, The Body Shop

Batra
BatraPerth, WA

Good moisturizing but can be hard to take out of the jar

Moisturizing: perfect
Packaging: Durable jars
Smell: Mostly nice (I personally don't like Cocoa too much)
Only problem: Hard to take out from the jar. Gets stuck in the nails :(

NG84
NG84

Heavy duty moisturization.

I love The Body Shop's body butters especially in winters. I have very dry skin and normal moisturizers don't fare well on my skin as I need to reapply frequently. These body butters are a blessing in disguise. They do take some time and effort to soak into the skin (but hey so does sorbolene lotion so that's not a con for me) but the end result is no dryness throughout the day. And I love the fact that the fragrances are long lasting.

Emily
EmilyMelbourne

It's okay

I've bought and used several body butter from the body shop. The smell is good (honeycomb, berries) but it was not as moisturising as it claims. I have sensitive and dry skin and maybe this product is not suitable for my skin.

Hi,
Sorry we missed your review at the time. We are now actively responding to the reviews placed on ProductReview.com.au. Please reach out if there is anything we can do to assist with this issue.

Sam
SamBrisbane

Average

I do love the scents of The Body Shop body butters. However I find them to be very heavy and greasy. They are moisturzing, but the price tag isn't worth it.

Hi Sam,

Judy
JudyBrisbane

Addictive!

The Body Shop body butters are soooo good! I have gotten into the habit of putting it on my skin every day, and it just feels like a beautiful, luxurious way to start the day. They are a little expensive, but a nice treat for yourself or a great present.

I love the pink grapefruit, and my daughter loves the mango. If you don't have a Body Shop in your area (like me), there are representatives you can buy from, or have a Body Shop party.

Lynda
LyndaCanberra

Fantastic moisturiser

Was given the Buriti Baby as a gift. It's the best all over body moisturiser I have used. Rich, creamy & smells great without being oily or greasy. After a shower, I will dry myself and apply all over including my feet, it gives me soft, supple skin all day. Great product!
Leaves skin soft and feeling great

Hi there Lynda, Thankyou for your review

jay2abbey
jay2abbeyWA, 6230

Lovely indulgence

Lovely products that give my skin the nurturing they deserve and crave, it leaves my skin feeling and looking great. The variety of scents gives you a great selection to choose from and they smell fabulous. I especially love the Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Butter which is simply divine, almost good enough to eat.
Lovely skin with beautiful smell

Bailey Massina
Bailey Massina

Great moisturizer and leaves the smell lasting. Bravo!