The Body Shop Hemp

The Body Shop Hemp

See the Best Lip Care Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Body Shop

Pros

Natural active ingredients
Highly moisturising
Wide range of products

Cons

Smells unpleasant to some people

Sada
SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nice scented thick balm cream

I liked the scent of this body cream, it has a good fresh and green herb scent. It is also thick and feels like a balm more than a body cream. It’s great for any time of day, especially use in mornings after a shower to keep skin nourished.
I would recommend but haven’t repurchased, but would buy again later.

Purchased in .

Hi Sada,
We're so happy to hear that you had such a great experience with our Hemp range!

Julius D.
Julius D.Central Desert, NT

this body butter is the best

Due to harsh weather changes in my area, I can feel very dry patches on my cheeks and elbows. This body butter is a lifesaver! It doesn't feel too heavy and moisturizes just fine.

Purchased in .

Brand Manager B.The Body ShopSend a private message

Hi Julius, its amazing to hear how our Hemp Body Butter has been a life saver for you.
Thankyou, The Body Shop.

Jade
JadeSydney, NSW

So moisturising!

I was having a weird change in my skin that I hadnt had before. I had red dry patches and were sore and irritated when the wind blew on my face. I went into the body shop with these red patches and the lady working there recommended the Hemp face cream. I almost noticed a difference straight away after using it. After a week the patches were completely gone and with continued use day and night my face has smoothed out and stays soft.

Purchased in at The Body Shop Physical store for $29.

Very frustrated customer
Very frustrated customerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Best body butter on the market

Bought this to trial it after seeing rave reviews, and it does live up to the hype.
It has cleared my daughters mild eczema, and rectified my dry winter skin. Will continue to purchase as no other product has had such impressive results.

Purchased in at The Body Shop Physical store.

Hello
We're so happy to hear that you had such a great experience with our Body Butter!

ColinW
ColinWGold Coast QLD

a good find

have tried multiple natural things for the relief of dry skin condition and stumbled across this product, as a "heavy duty moisture protector" and it does what it says on the lid ... tried other moisturizers over a long period of time and this is the latest discovery, after applying has a long lasting effect leaving the skin hydrated but not greasy

Purchased in for $30.

• Incentivised Review No

Hi Colin,

Tamara Rudd
Tamara RuddMurray Region, NSW

Great for skin break outs

I brought this for my mum and the hemp face cream she absolutely loves it for when her skin gets rushed from sweat and daily make up use.
It’s the only one she doesn’t react too

Lee
LeePerth, WA

Heavy duty face protector

I’ve been using the face protector for about 2 months now. I apply after morning and evening shower. My skin is noticeably better. I used to have particularly dry skin on my forehead but now it feels supple and hydrated. I have used on 50ml jar in this rime so fairly economical at $20

Hi Lee,
We are delighted to hear you love our Hemp Face Protector and it is always a pleasure to receive feedback from our customers when they have enjoyed their experience with us.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life

I like the smell.

Great moisturizing hand cream. You can feel it really soaking into the skin and I think it smells great. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who has dry hands.

Hi Paulus
We are delighted to hear you love our Hand cream and it is always a pleasure to receive feedback from our customers when they have enjoyed their experience with us.

Big Red
Big RedMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Was better when it was in metal packaging.

The formulation appears to have changed when the packaging changed from metal to plastic. It does not appear to be as effective as it used to be which is really, really disappointing.

Hi there,
We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with a product, feel free to pop back in store with your receipt for an exchange or refund

This stinks

Terrible product, does not help whatsoever and the smell makes me want to barf. If anyone is considering purchasing I suggest that you save your money for a better smelling product rather than one that is so bad it makes your eyes water in disgust. BODY SHOP SORT THIS OUT IMMEDIATELY. This matter needs to be taken seriously!!!

Brand Manager B.The Body ShopSend a private message

Hi, sorry we missed your review at the time. We are now actively responding to the reviews placed on ProductReview.com.au. Please reach out if there is anything we can do to assist with this issue.
Thank you, The Body Shop.

Liz
LizKallista

Does what it says.

Okay, if you’re looking to have sweetly scented hands after applying this hand cream, then maybe this is not for you. I was looking for a deeply moisturising, rich cream to repair and rejuvenate dry hands with ‘hangnail cuticles’. I’ve massaged it into my cuticles and hands each night while watching telly, and after a week I’m so happy. It appears greasy when first applied, but is totally absorbed & the odour dissipates after half an hour.
Will be looking at other hemp products now!

Brand Manager B.The Body ShopSend a private message

Hi there liz, We are happy to hear that our Hemp Range has worked a treat for your hands
Thankyou, The Body Shop

Best ever

My husband had very bad legs Skin flaking off every day since we are using the hemp cream they are healing we tried many different products before and nothing was helping .

Chook
ChookHobart

Changed packaging - changed product????

Have used hemp hand cream for years & found it excellent!
New packaging, cream doesn't feel the same, very distinct smell is different & my hands are dry!!!
Very disappointed!! It's changed!!

Hi,
Sorry we missed your review at the time. We are now actively responding to the reviews placed on ProductReview.com.au. Please reach out if there is anything we can do to assist with this issue.

Netty Vill
Netty VillAU

Body shop hemp hand

Hi Netty,

Aldeberan
AldeberanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good but packaging is bad

The product itself is very good but ....
I was impressed when I bought this from a Body Shop store so I ordered another two online. They arrived looking like there was only half of the product in the container, I emailed the company who explained they were packed by weight and that it could have moved when shipped. Why then was the first container I bought packed to the rim? And why, if that is the Body Shop reason, is there not a note on the product to explain this. For such a pricey product I would expect better product presentation and explanation. Very disappointing - and unacceptable - for such a business with its reputation.

Eileen
Eileenasked

Do you recommend a cream for under the breast sweat rash only happens on very humid days

Kate D.
Kate D.asked

I got the Hemp Heavy Duty body Moisturizer protector as a gift. It smells rancid anyone else notice that or is mine a bad batch?

Kitty
Kitty

Same with my hemp hand cream - smells like rancid chip oil. People I work with asked what the awful smell was. Spent all day trying to wash the smell off my hands. Won't touch any hemp products ever again.

Get an answer from our members and The Body Shop representatives

Details ·

This Body Shop range uses hemp or cannabis sativa oil to provide soothing relief for dry skin. The oil contains essential fatty acids content, including Omega-3 and Omega-6, as well as Vitamins A and E. There are several products in the Body Shop Hemp Range, including the following:

Lip care

Enriched with hemp seed oil, the Hemp Heavy Duty Lip Care 4.2g stick is designed to provide intensive hydration for lips. The product takes the form of a thick lip butter that contains crystals. While they can feel bumpy on lips, they should melt if you roll the stick between your hands before applying the lip butter. This lip butter costs $12 from the Body Shop.

Moisturisers

This moisturising range contains a Hemp Body Butter and a Hemp Hand Protector. Promises to provide 96 hours of moisture, they're made to nourish and protect ultra-dry skin. This is done using a largely natural ingredients list that includes shea butter, babassu oil, and, of course, hemp.

A 100mL tube is priced at $16, while a 200mL tub costs $32.

Shower oil

The Hemp Hydrating & Protecting Shower Oil, like the other products in this Body Shop range, is designed to provide relief for dry skin.

It’s made to be used straight after showering. The oil turns into a moisturising foam when it touches skin, and helps to preserve the skin’s natural moisture barrier without being too greasy.

A 100mL bottle of this shower oil costs $12, while a 250mL bottle will set you back $30.

Extra Information