The Body Shop Seaweed

The Body Shop Seaweed

See the Best Serums & Oils in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Body Shop

I loved this product, it suits my skin perfectly!

Purchased in July 2019 at Sam McCauley's.

Ease of Application
Jesse P.
Jesse P.Perth, WA

This gave me acne!!

Bought this at the recommendation of the lady at the store. After 10 days of use, giving it a fair go, I can say my skin has never been worse!

Purchased in June 2019 at The Body Shop for $15.00.

Ease of Application

Nuks
Nuks

Under the sea overachieves.

This product is great for combination skin it is light weight and not oily at all there is no real fragrance but a light scent that is neutral. it was good for my skin and kept the acne away .

Purchased in February 2014.

rhonda
rhondaPenrith

Atlantic Seaweed Body Cream

Bought this cream approximately three weeks ago and love it, not only smells fantastic, but is actually good for my skin. I suffer from heat rashes and various other skin conditions and have found this cream to keep my problems away. My skin has improved so much, love, love, love it.

maccy
maccy

Skin feels great, but still gets oily

I bought the seaweed gel wash, toner and moisturiser. I have combination skin that's quite sensitive so I really struggle trying to find products that don't hurt my skin. These products actually make my skin feel really good and I'm definitely not breaking out as much, but my t zone still gets pretty oily throughout the day. You're meant to give it a couple of weeks for your skin to get used to the new regime, but it's been 3 weeks and still the same. Great for clear and clean feeling skin, doesn't do so much for oil control though.

Three questions to ask to find the best moisturiser for you

Avleen M.
Avleen M.6 July 2020
three-questions-to-ask-to-find-the-best-moisturiser-for-you
Sophie
SophieLeeds

Burns and caused breakouts

Skin irritation and break outs

I used to use tea tree oil and decided to switch to seaweed when I saw that it was for oily skin and combination skin. I thought that my skin would be less oily after using seaweed product. Instead after just a week of using the product, my t zone became noticeably oilier, my skin had splotches of irritation, and I was breaking out more than usual. My skin felt like it was burning today when I applied the night gel.

ALou
ALouGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Seaweed Balancing Toner is incredible!

So I have always had oily skin and severe acne as a teenager. Most toners I used was either Proactive or something along the lines of quite harsh chemicals. It would redden and change my skin significantly. Since finding this range, the reviews have been extraordinary and I like the fact you CAN take home a sample for a week and try it for yourself and see how your skin reacts.

Jassa
JassaSydney

Didn’t work for me

I have very oily skin so I bought their seaweed oil control lotion. I thought it would help, but it’s actually made my face even OILIER then before, and also gave me more acne and pimples after using it for 3 days. Never touched it since. I suggest getting the tea tree ones- I used that before the seaweed and it works very well.

Absolutely brilliant range!

My skin type changes throughout the month, and for about two weeks of the month my skin is quite oily. I initially bought the tea tree range, which I then found made my skin super dry, and as my skin is quite sensitive it was too harsh. So somebody recommended the seaweed range, and I love love love it. It makes my skin feel lovely which is super nice, and even the exfoliator doesn't irritate my skin.

Made my skin more oily

I have been using this for 2 weeks now and it has made my skin more oily than before and made my pores look huge. The mattifying moisturizer definitely doesn't mattify and my skin is looking worse than before.

Amazing for my hectic skin

I suffer from endometriosis and my periods can get so wild and as a result so does my skin. Having combination skin already it goes nuts and I use the seaweed range all the time it's my favourite and love that relaxing cooking feel. After using a mix of this range and their tea tree range my skin is manageable and stays hydrated longer xx

would not recommend!

I bought the face wash toner and moisturizer expecting it to be all worth the price! i used it one night and woke up with horribly dry, bumpy and aged skin. i have combination skin myself and it is usually relatively clear but knowing the body shops rave reviews i was hoping to clear it completely. but its had the opposite effect i haven't used this product in 4 days and cannot get rid of the rough and irritated skin. I hate to say it was a waste of money as I'm only 17 and don't have to much to be spending on skin care especially products i can only use once. I was really disappointed with this product as others i have used before have been fantastic.

Gwen
GwenSydney, NSW

3 stars is fair

It great but makes m3 itchy

I have a starter kit. It last forever because u dont need too much of this stuff. The mud makes me itchy. It does work. My skin is nice and smooth after use

Read more reviews - page 2