Physical store, Online store
See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for The Diamond Club? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)

Kamila
KamilaPerth, WA

I just picked up my wedding bands from the diamond club. They look amazing. Mine was designed especially to fit my engagement ring (also from the diamond club). Very proffesional and helpful.

Absolutley fantastic work!!

So happy we went to see pierre at the diamond club. Such a professional and was spot on with what we wanted.

Shariful
SharifulJoondalup

Excellent product

Thank you Pierre for my beautiful engagement ring. It is absolutely stunning and I can't stop looking at it as the diamond is exquisite. I have received so many compliments already. My husband to be and I will be definitely be getting our wedding rings made at The Diamond Club and I would highly recommend Pierre to anyone as a jeweller. I just can't thank you enough.
Nicky x

My beautiful diamond engagement ring and wedding band

The Diamond Club have done the most beautiful work in remodeling my engagement ring and wedding ring. I simply cant live without them. They have een transformed, look brand new and are totally beautiful. I am extremely pleased and I am a walking advertisement for their work. Debbie
the beautiful workmanship, care and attention gone into the re-design.

Jewellery Shops & Brands