2The Dukan Diet

2The Dukan Diet
4.1

78% · 214 · 15%

Weight Lost
  • Yes, but have not reached my goal weight yet
  • Yes, I have reached my goal weight
Brand Manager for The Dukan Diet? Claim your listing.

kimmy r.
kimmy r.8 posts

Reached goal

The best diet ever, no hunger, felt so much better knocking out all cars and processed food, I did it and got to my goal weight, lots of gym and eating veg, meat and good foods, I've have told people about it and if you can stick to it, it works Show details
Gillian S.
Gillian S.

The only diet that works as it's a complete education

I have tried many diets. Most were unsuccessful and I felt hungry and tired. I lost 8,5 KG on the Dukan diet 5 years ago. I've slowly gained some of the weight back. I tried Keto but that was totally unsustainable. I revisited the Dukan book and I am slowly training myself to take control. I love that you are allowed to eat as much as you want but the food is restricted. That's fine for me as I am not a fancy cook. It really does work if you are 100% and it's fast. Show details
HMJ
HMJMelbourne2 posts

mimi2 posts

This is the only one that works

the diet really works i am a living testimony but it takes a lot of discipline and obedience i can recommend it to anybody please give it a try. Athough i failed the first time i am determined to go through it all because it is the only diet that works

deet
deetAU2 posts

Its not a Diet its a life style

It's not the fats that make you gain weight so much as the sugar and processed food we eat if they remove all or most of the good fat they need to add something to bring back the flavour which is often sugar and that's the demon,even too much fruit can be a problem that's why juicing fruit does not make sense to me,eat the whole fruit at say 4 tsp of sugar instead of four juiced apples with about 16 tsp's

KazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD9 posts

Dukan Diet led me on a path to developing colonic polyps and cancer

Although I lost close to 10kgs on this diet, I subsequently developed colonic polyps and was then diagnosed with cancer (retroperitoneal leiomyosarcoma). Too much protein not enough vegetables and fruit.

Frozen flower
Frozen flowerQueensland4 posts

Best diet to lose weight

I gained 20 kg with my second pregnancy.After strenuous exercise, low calorie diet ,I managed to bring my weight from 85 to 77 Kg.Then it was stuck.One of my colleagues recommended me Duken diet.In first 7 days .scale moved from 77 to. 75 kg.

From then onwards I did. 5 days protein diet ,5 days mixed phase diet.I had few weeks of free food but I tried not to eat Carbs at all .

Today after 8 months of having baby my weight is 61 Kg.Its amazing .Highly recommended diet for Aussies
U can have coffee. , and u don't need to starve.

downundergalSouth East Queensland, QLD14 posts

Magstar
MagstarGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Start Weight 68.9kg Height 152cm. Goal Weight 53.3kg

I am on Day 4 of the Dukan Diet. I have tried so many others, CSIRO, Naturopath written diet (avg 800 calories a day), Liver Cleansing, etc. This is the 1st diet that I have seen results without being hungry. I have had reasonable energy, one headache (not necessariy the diet). I thought I would really struggle with protein only, but there is variety, you just have to be creative! I have lost 900g in the 4 days but on the other diets I really struggled to lose anything. I am hoping to continue the Attack phase for the 7 days as recommended by the Dukan diet calculator. Time will tell!
inexpensive compared to Weight Watchers, etc and easy to stick to.
Can get boring if you dont get creative with allowed ingredients.
alan
alan2 posts

lost 9 k in 42 days (and counting)

I haven't bought the book, but I did follow the diet from information I found online. It has worked very well, I've been losing about 1kg per week (I am on phase 2).

I tried several other diets, and none worked like this.

lately my weight has leveled off, so I cut my food intake by half.

Now the weight loss is back to a normal rhythm, and I am not hungry at all !
just works
very hard to have a social life

Lisa b Hervey Bay
Lisa b Hervey BayWide Bay-Burnett, QLD3 posts

Working for me

I am on day 8 phase 1, lethargic feelings are gone and hunger pains no more hav lost nearly 5kgs and 28cm all up, I am looking forward to phase 2, PV days I hav a long way to go but very confident, usually by this time on any other diet I start falling off the diet cause nothing is happening so all I can say is if its for you preserve, I know my weight loss will get slower but what a start I happy!
Its working
A bit lethargic but passes
MamaSilva
MamaSilvaSydney12 posts

Lee83
Lee83

It does work my sons fiancé lost 11 kilo in six weeks, my son lost 10 even drinking alcohol, I,lost 5 in 2 weeks. All lean proteins no fat..

csongs
csongsAU4 posts

Cate8
Cate8Metropolitan Adelaide, SA49 posts
  Selected Review
Amak30
Amak30CANBERRA3 posts

It worked for me!

I've been following the Dukan diet since 28/1/12 and have lost a total of 17 kg's.

It's been the easiest and most effective diet I've ever been on and I've been on a few.

I am half way through the 3rd phase (consolidation) and it's so easy that I don't even think of myself as being on a diet anymore, it's a way of life.

I'm very confident that I won't put the weight back on because I now know what foods to eat and what not to eat and what works for me.

My husband has also lost 10 kgs and we've never been fitter or healthier and we're both nearing 60

It may not work for everyone but it certainly is working for me
Very effective and easy to follow
Expensive and time consuming Show 3 replies

mimi

this is my second attempt the first time i lost 10kgs but could not maintain it was such a difficult time for me because i gained back all my weight nevertheless i did not give up i have started again am in my 4th day so far i have lost 1.5 kg but the problem am facing is a lot of hurt burn though out the day what do i do to stop this?

Kazza

I would suggest you see a doctor ASAP before you continue with this diet. Your health is too important not to seek professional medical advice as you might be doing yourself irreversible harm.

Yujinomo
Yujinomo

If anyone had followed the dukan diet please tell me the weight lose that you have lost and the time that you have taken to reach your goal?

meme
meme

I lost 20k in 6 months Kept it off for a year then got slack and put it back on. It works but you have to be careful and do the 3 stages I did not and went back into old habits.

CategoryDiet & Weight Loss Programs