The Easy Gardener

The Easy Gardener

See the Best Rubbish Removers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for The Easy Gardener? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.9
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
Beverley
Beverley Illawarra, NSW

Dissatisfied

Paid for bag removal on July 28
Spoke to and emailed that my vacate date was August 24
Several messages later regarding non collection was yelled at and hung up on be the extremely Rude Andrew ..
been a customer for seven years ..
Would never use them again .. Jerk

Unhappy customer
Unhappy customer South East Queensland, QLD

Unsatisfied customer

Customer service fail

Did not plan to complain as was manageable situation but rudeness (Andrew) in relation to unrelated matter was unnecessary and not appreciated - bin placed on wrong property and door facing wrong direction. Had many skips over the years first negative experience

Lawrence
LawrenceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service for Skip Bin Hire

I recently hired a 6 cubic metre Skip Bin from Easy Gardener. The skip bin was delivered early and exactly where i wanted it and it was removed when it said it would be. Nice and simple process just as you want it.
Highly recommend to anyone that needs a skip bin.

Find out how The Easy Gardener compares to other Rubbish Removers

Reliable, professional and friendly service

For many years, I utilised this company’s green bin service. I found their service and staff - reliable, professional and friendly, and always accommodating to any of my last minute changes.

DHach
DHachSouth East Queensland, QLD

Liars and Incompetent...

I deal with thousands of people, suppliers and subcontractors every year. This garden bag was for my personal use. Easy Gardner are the worst people I have dealt with in 40 years of business. They take no care in their product, or either delivering or removing their garden bags. They are absolute liars and a totally incompetent business. I ended up reporting them to Fair Trading. They effectively stole my money after not providing the service they promised. People like this should not be is business.

Theresa A
Theresa ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Beware - Scam Business

We paid and ordered the skip bin. When they came to collect we asked them if it's ok, they said it is fine and took the bin. I received text messages with screenshots of invoices and a photo of our underfilled skip bin. I then received a call of abuse by a rude man who went crazy shouting at me for not paying the overdue bill that the tip is wanting from them. 'Apparently' we filled over the line... Which we didn't. When I say shouting, this is not an exaggeration. He was screaming abuse at me. Horrible service. Horrible people in general. A person should never be spoken to like the way they spoke to me. Atrocious behaviour.

Sonia M.
Sonia M.South East Queensland, QLD

Loyal customer treated like absolute trash during crisis. Emergency evacuation due to domestic violence!

Julian W.
Julian W.

Shocking Company - do not use.

Quoted $219, paid $219. As soon as I had made the payment I received an invoice for an extra $50 due to having it for longer than 7 days. This was not agreed in the original contract. Skip bin got picked up today, I filled it well below the mark, received another invoice today for another $50. Dodgy, dodgy, dodgy. Also the guy is so rude, he kept harassing me to download the App, hey guy, If I dont want to download the app I dont have too.

Customer Carl
Customer CarlSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t use them! They may seem cheap but they aren’t.

They have unrealistic weight expectations on large skip bins and can’t wait to overcharge you. Their customer service is appalling, rude and aggressive. They seem to operate on different ‘cheap’ skipbin websites.

NEVER AGAIN with COMPANY

Derived a wrong size skip, and told us they don't have the available size of what we asked, and it's fine to fill in the skip. End up charging us extra. Customer service is not helpful and sounds angry and aggressive on the phone.

Worst Company I have come across

On arrival this company was rude and arrogant to young staff members. A larger skip was ordered but they delivered the wrong size. When they came to pick up the skip we were charged for it being too full when we have photos showing that it was not overfull. Would never recommend this company to any body. WORST EXPERIENCE!!

L.Nurse
L.NurseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scam Service. Avoid At Any Cost!! Please Beware.

Zero star if I could. This is an unprofessional scam Service. They delivered a 6m bin when I ordered a 3m bin. I have ordered many skip bins before and never come across anything like this. Who would assume they will give you a bigger bin size when you have ordered a smaller size. We filled up the bin and after the bin got picked up we got an overdue invoice of $150 to be pay immediately. Trust me and please AVOID this business.I’ll contact ACCC to have an official complaint about this. I can’t stand this kind of scam service so please don’t use this company if it appear on bookabin website.

Trish
TrishSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service.

Easy online ordering service. Skip arrived on time. Great communication. Walk in bins are the best. So easy to use. There were clear guidelines as to how to use the bins.

NewCustomer Frustrated
NewCustomer FrustratedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad way to treat customers