The Electric Bicycle Co.

The Electric Bicycle Co.

See the Best Bike Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for The Electric Bicycle Co.? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Greta product

My wife and have just purchased a Discovery e-bike each. It's the first e-bike for each of us and we are thrilled with them. They seem solidly built, are very easy to adjust to our own requirements and fantastic to ride. First class.

P and M Radau
P and M Radau

Cycling Family

Initially my wife and I looked at an electric tricycle for her as she had no experience with two wheeled cycling. After much time Graham their senior tech ascertained she would do better learning to ride a bicycle. From the confidence gained at tebco she has learned to ride for the first time at 57 years old. Our family are ebike converts having purchased 4 bikes in total from tebco. They have proficiency in all aspects of ebikes. Knowledgeable, friendly, awesome!

Nomi
NomiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

great service and product!

A year ago I purchased my TEBCO bike from The Electric Bicycle Co and absolutely love it! There is a great sense of freedom to be able to cycle regardless of the wind and hills. The team there are like a family, are very proud of their business and are extremely helpful. I felt that they really cared that I ended up with the best product to suit my needs as well as offering outstanding after sales service. And a year later they even replaced my faulty battery with no questions asked - and no charge - then even delivered it to my home! Can't ask for better than that!

Helen G
Helen GMelbourne

Great ebike and after sales service.

I bought my TEBCO ebike because of its streamlined design and because it is 5kg lighter than standard ebikes. It's a great bike. I've had mine for 4 years now and it has been trouble free. The after sales service is excellent and the staff are always happy to assist, especially when you first buy and need guidance on how to ride an ebike. Highly recommend.

Bike Shops

Find out how The Electric Bicycle Co. compares to other Bike Shops

cathy dewarHunter Region, NSW

Electric bicycles namely: trekker, challenger and Discovery Elite recently purchased.

Electric bicycles are the best thing in this time and age. No petrol, no licence etc only a safety helmet. The speed is good, gets you from point A to point B with ease no stress or exhaustion. Just charge it 3-4 hours and you are ready to go with hardly any expense and cheaper to run then a car. The battery life span is 5years on flat road with little or no hills to climb. I would highly recommend electric bicycle the way to travel transport-wise, no expense of fuel cheaper to run then a vehicle. Maintenance is also cheaper parking convenience what more to say? Trust me I guarantee you the joys of riding with no rxpense gets you where you want to go! Hooray for electric bicycle.