The Electric Bicycle Co.

The Electric Bicycle Co.

Helen G

Helen GMelbourne

Great ebike and after sales service.

I bought my TEBCO ebike because of its streamlined design and because it is 5kg lighter than standard ebikes. It's a great bike. I've had mine for 4 years now and it has been trouble free. The after sales service is excellent and the staff are always happy to assist, especially when you first buy and need guidance on how to ride an ebike. Highly recommend.

cathy dewarHunter Region, NSW

Electric bicycles namely: trekker, challenger and Discovery Elite recently purchased.

Electric bicycles are the best thing in this time and age. No petrol, no licence etc only a safety helmet. The speed is good, gets you from point A to point B with ease no stress or exhaustion. Just charge it 3-4 hours and you are ready to go with hardly any expense and cheaper to run then a car. The battery life span is 5years on flat road with little or no hills to climb. I would highly recommend electric bicycle the way to travel transport-wise, no expense of fuel cheaper to run then a vehicle. Maintenance is also cheaper parking convenience what more to say? Trust me I guarantee you the joys of riding with no rxpense gets you where you want to go! Hooray for electric bicycle.

Bill W.asked

can you get a conversion kit for a 20in. fold up ike if so how much would it cost regards WILL.

Hi Bill W
    Yes You can get 20 inch wheel for foldup bike the
    Wheel kit both wheels back n front (front is the motor) Tebco brand
    If you are interested Please contact
    Anna bay bicycle shop repair who will
    Put them together for you he is the bicycle mechanic and inexpensive too
    he is selling them . The Brand new ones are between $300 - $500 seconds
    are between $150-$200 his phone
    0466 318 657 Anthony talk to him
    Good luck. Tebco is the best brand

Bill W.

very interesting we are currently on holidays when we get ack home I will give Anthony a call & have a talk to him regards Will Wallace.