100% · 30%

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Application Process
Online Tools
Brand Manager for The Finance Family? Claim your listing.

Quinn O.
Quinn O.

Tina from the finance family

Tina was exceptional in helping me organise and finalise my mortgage. She provided helpful information and advice from start to finish I highly recommend her.
Lisa
Lisa2 posts

Sumita is very good at what she does

Sumita had an impossible task and made it happen. She had great communication throughout the process and was always very professional. Show details
Sumeet S.
Sumeet S.

Highly professional and outstanding service

I cannot recommend Sumita from The FINANCE Family enough. 10/10 in everything!. Sumita is truly professional, she went above and beyond to make sure as first home buyers we were completely informed and showed us all our options so quickly. We had so many options compared to others presented in the past which was great!. She is friendly, easily connectable through the entire process. All in all I can't fault the service or any interaction I had qith Sumita. She is great and lovely in nature. Definitely recommend Sumita!!!.