2The Gabriel Method

2The Gabriel Method
3.8

62%12%27%

Weight Lost
  • My weight has stayed the same
2.5
Brand Manager for The Gabriel Method? Claim your listing.

Kelly
KellySouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

I cannot login

Every time I go to login it tells me that I’ll 21 days are now unavailable. Frustrating because if one comes into my Gmail and when I open it it asked me to login. When I do that it says the meditations are all unavailable. Show details
Mat257
Mat25710 posts

Josephine
JosephineSydney, NSW5 posts

I didn't get my refund!

I signed up to do the one on one coaching with the Gabriel Method people. Their website said that if I change my mind all I had to do is send an email which I did in December 2019. I've since sent 3 reminders and have not received a reply. I phoned their australian telephone number but it appears to get directed to the USA. If I don't receive my refund in the next few days I will have no choice but to take this matter to Fair Trading. Very disappointing!
Emma
EmmaPerth7 posts

JulesO
JulesO

Lifestyle change that causes weight loss

I've been following this method for 3 months and am losing at least 1 kg every week. The best consequence is that I have learned to love myself. This is not a diet if that's what you are looking for. It's a complete lifestyle change that builds happiness and self-confidence. No more 'I'll be happy when I lose the weight.' Now I am happy and listening to my body and subsequently, I am losing the weight.

Vaughan Scottperth2 posts

An Amazing Book

I'm 45yrs old and educated. This is probably the most interesting book I've ever read. John opened my eyes to a phenomenon I think he calls " vitality " like he states no one believed in germs until the micro scope was invented. I know this man has discovered something very powerful and extraordinary.

Jane
JaneSouth-East, TAS8 posts

Visualisation keeps repeating

The visualisation is relaxing and I'm almost asleep when it starts up again, louder it seems, and jolts me awake. I have tried everything I can think of but I can't stop it repeating.

fat
fatPhoenix

Frustrated as well

I purchased the book and the online cook book, i did the daily visualizations ate healthy, positve thoughts didnt weigh myself for a month and gained 8 lbs. I need to lose 40lbs now its 48. I have dieted all my life, I've counted more calories than i care to admit. I believe this works for people who haven't dieted much in their lifetime so when they start eating healthy the weight comes off quickly. After a life time of salads and starvation, i know thats the only thing that works and keeping my weight in check by weighing my self every day.

Im jelous of all the people who can just think themselves thin.

Dila
DilaLondon

Gail Timu
Gail TimuPannawonica4 posts

At Last - It all makes sense

After only one month on the program, I am totally amazed at the difference it has made to my life. I packed away the scales as this is a constant reminder that you are on a diet when weighing yourself everyday.........What amazed me was that I dont have any cravings, and my desire to eat good live healthy food is fantastic. I believe at long last after 30 years of dieting that The Gabriel Method is an answer to my yo-yo dieting.
Lots of energy, Cravings are gone......
Katie L
Katie LAZ

Terrible Customer Service

I was unable to download the product and contacted customer service, who did not contact me despite e-mails and messages left on three consecutive business days. (They say they will get back to you within one day on the website.) They did, however, take money from my account and now that I am demanding a refund, are nowhere to be found. Buyer Beware--stay away!!

Mala14AU2 posts

Did not work for me at all

I read the book, twice and then re read it again in parts. I followed the visualization religiously. It helped me sleep. I did not lose an ounce. Nothing changed for me at all. I was all psyched up for it. Reading the book it all made sense, but for whatever reason, it just did nothing for me
The night visualization was calming and I slept better, I think
I did not lose weight. Nothing changed
Johnlexus
Johnlexus

How long were you trying? I took me 2 months before anything changed than, 5 months later I was 80 pounds lighter! Loved it.

annabellem