The Gabriel Method

The Gabriel Method

See the Best Diet Programs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Emma

EmmaPerth

Working for me.

Lifestyle change that causes weight loss

I've been following this method for 3 months and am losing at least 1 kg every week. The best consequence is that I have learned to love myself. This is not a diet if that's what you are looking for. It's a complete lifestyle change that builds happiness and self-confidence. No more 'I'll be happy when I lose the weight.' Now I am happy and listening to my body and subsequently, I am losing the weight.

An Amazing Book

I'm 45yrs old and educated. This is probably the most interesting book I've ever read. John opened my eyes to a phenomenon I think he calls " vitality " like he states no one believed in germs until the micro scope was invented. I know this man has discovered something very powerful and extraordinary.

Jane

Jane

Visualisation keeps repeating

The visualisation is relaxing and I'm almost asleep when it starts up again, louder it seems, and jolts me awake. I have tried everything I can think of but I can't stop it repeating.

fat

fatPhoenix

Frustrated as well

I purchased the book and the online cook book, i did the daily visualizations ate healthy, positve thoughts didnt weigh myself for a month and gained 8 lbs. I need to lose 40lbs now its 48. I have dieted all my life, I've counted more calories than i care to admit. I believe this works for people who haven't dieted much in their lifetime so when they start eating healthy the weight comes off quickly. After a life time of salads and starvation, i know thats the only thing that works and keeping my weight in check by weighing my self every day.
Im jelous of all the people who can just think themselves thin.

Dila

DilaLondon

Not true to the idea

Gail Timu

Gail TimuPannawonica

At Last - It all makes sense

After only one month on the program, I am totally amazed at the difference it has made to my life. I packed away the scales as this is a constant reminder that you are on a diet when weighing yourself everyday.........What amazed me was that I dont have any cravings, and my desire to eat good live healthy food is fantastic. I believe at long last after 30 years of dieting that The Gabriel Method is an answer to my yo-yo dieting.
Lots of energy, Cravings are gone......

Terrible Customer Service

I was unable to download the product and contacted customer service, who did not contact me despite e-mails and messages left on three consecutive business days. (They say they will get back to you within one day on the website.) They did, however, take money from my account and now that I am demanding a refund, are nowhere to be found. Buyer Beware--stay away!!

Did not work for me at all

I read the book, twice and then re read it again in parts. I followed the visualization religiously. It helped me sleep. I did not lose an ounce. Nothing changed for me at all. I was all psyched up for it. Reading the book it all made sense, but for whatever reason, it just did nothing for me
The night visualization was calming and I slept better, I think
I did not lose weight. Nothing changed

Johnlexus
Johnlexus

How long were you trying? I took me 2 months before anything changed than, 5 months later I was 80 pounds lighter! Loved it.

Matakia Mou
Matakia Mou

Same here..Took me 3 months, then the weight started dropping off.

annabellem

annabellemAU

K_M

K_MAU

brilliant

Brilliant way of transforming your body and mind

My 20 years old daughter put 13 kilo and she did not like very much, mainly by following Atkinson diet ,eating plenty of meat and almost no veggies or fruit.After reading free ebook Gabriel Method she started gradually follow method and her health dramatically improved and slowly weight started go down. After 7 months she is is perfect 53 kg and her eyes shinning !! Looks so healthy and beautiful with plenty of vitality.

I myself started to follow Gabriel Method to loose my 8 kg of too much fat and I am confident will have no problem with it.
Long term solution

rileyjacktodd

rileyjacktoddAustralia

this product is great!!! I would recommend this to anyone I ever see. Just walking around the street, I feel like grabbing people and telling them to buy this product. I lost over 100 pounds in one year doing nothing but the gabriel method. I just cant get over the excitement of getting in shape using the gabriel method. There are so many overweight people in todays society, including me, and the gabriel method can make anyone in the best shape of their life. Please get it. Now. Or else.
I always knew exactly what it was trying to say

SKL

SKLAU

Opinion pending!

I have only been doing it for three weeks so it may be a bit too soon to tell, but I have lost nine kilos and my skin looks amazing. Everyone I know tells me I look completely different. I feel so much lighter physically and clearer mentally. I will be doing this forever regardless of whether I lose any more weight - it is just so much sense in health terms.
The emphasis on adding what your body needs, instead of taking away which is the traditional dieting mentality. I think it is a positive wake up call for all people.
I can see that the supplements may be a bit expensive for those on low incomes, however it is well worth the sacrifice

Therese-Marie

Therese-Marie

Inspirational but frequent reading required

I purchased this book nearly 12 months ago with the CD.I've no regrets,but it hasn't worked for me,I have it found too difficult to understand what he's on about,and I don't understand what he means by smart mode,however,I love the CD and it is very helpful for rest and relaxation and it really does help you to plan for the next day.I am not against Mr Garbriels methods at all,I also think that it probably works for you when you are psychologically ready to do it,and maybe that has been my problem.I'm considering re-reading the book and I've decided to listen to the CD again.
excellent CD with the book,excellent references he has tried to demonstrate an evidence based approach
difficult concepts for me to understand such as 'smart mode'

Jes

Good Information, quite acurate.

lost over 17 kg readng gabriel method book

I bought his book 3 years ago and start reading it
i was 90kg and I am 72 KG now my height is 179cm
I lost weight in the fisr 8 months yes took me some time but this book works and is the only thing that works amazing amazing book
Im not over weight in the last 2 years now first time in my life IM @! NOW
Robert
gave me enegry with the changes to my life

Jes

Congratulations Robert! I am on my journey and its great to hear from people like yourself who has reached their goals. It is very encouraging and inspirational.

Bad

It's not working for me.I listened to the cd every night for over a month, plus added real foods to my meals daily. I took all the vitamins,fish oil, probiotics and enzymes he recomended. I have children so was unable to get time in the morning or day for smart mode. I have not lost any weight and still have cravings. But after hearing other reviews I have decided to try again with the cd at night.
I liked the eat what you want and the think positive.
The cost of recomended vitamins etc.The book could have been condensed for easier reading

Ellieasked

Can you lose weight on meds that cause weight gain on the Gabriel method?

Vaughan Scott
Vaughan Scott

Hi Ellie,
My answer is yes. The Gabriel Method is very akin to the law of attraction. As in "the secret"

Ok, thank you.

Lexa
Lexa

Hi Ellie-
Sorry to contradict Vaughan, but The Gabriel method is *not* like The Secret. The method is based in theoretically sound biochemistry of stress and metabolism, and uses relaxation to interrupt the cascade of stress hormone responses that can strongly encourage weight gain. If you are taking meds that also cause weight gain, you might find that the method wrks great (for instance, if the effect of the meds is due to similar biochemical responses that stress seems to foster)- or you may find that since the tendency is chemically induced from outside (and is also a physical stressor) that weight loss is very much slowed, or even non-existent. Having said that, the program is extremely healthy both in terms of the foods recommeded and the meditations, and would definitely assist your body in dealing with medication side effects and toxicity ( eg on liver). Good luck

Moused

Mousedasked

I have ordered and received the MP3 layer with all the visualizations but how do I recharge it as it only came with ear plugs?

Mala14
Mala14

I copied it onto a cd disk and then onto the mp3. I use the disk in my stereo at night

dorothy491

dorothy491asked

I find myself falling asleep while visualization at bed time. Can a person get too relaxed?

Zac44
Zac44

Not really,ideally you are just on borderline of total relaxation and sleep, This is very powerful and sensitive state, but not a problem when falling to sleep,often visualisation continues effortlessly. Wonderful indeed.Currently writing ebook about"Horizontal meditation" dedicated to path of relaxation and recharge (base on my 40 yearns of practicing autogenic training. Will send you free copy if you wish

CategoryDiet Programs