100% · 80%

Rates and Fees

Tify
TifySydney, NSW

Very happy with my experience with The Garage Guys

I was recommended to the Garage Guys by Adam from Garage Repairs, who couldn’t repair my old garage door anymore. I asked for a recommendation as I was so very tired of getting bad workmen.

I cannot be happier with the service Garage Guys provided us, from start to finish. They were polite, prompt, professional and reassuring - that I can call them if I encounter problems. We called for three quotes as one would, and theirs was the cheapest. But we didn’t choose them just because they were the lowest quote ( not by much) but because they were prompt and because they were recommended.

The guys sent to install our door, Nick and Tom, were lovely and they did the job really well. I am really happy.

Lilly
Lilly

Double garage door

Very quick turn around. Everyone I spoke to was very professional and polite.
Anna O
Anna OAU14 posts

Highly recommend . Look no further

Oren answered my call and quickly gave me a time for a free quote. He showed up on the agreed day and on time . He sent me a quote right away . He and his team did a great job and even fixed a problem we had with the builder not doing his job right by adding an extra piece to cover a gap in the brick work . Don’t waste your time calling any other company . Get Oren and his garage guys . Thank you !! Anna
Noel
NoelCanberra 2600, ACT

Excellent service. And highly recommended

Excellent service. Highly recommended. Went the extra mile to help
Lucas z.
Lucas z.

Really recommend!

These guys have been awesome. It started with a temporary fix on a very old door , so we can use it while we wait for a new one.
The new door was installed this week along with a bunch of accessories. The new door is smooth , quiet and easy to use. Thank you Garage Guys!
Lisa
Lisa

Great job, looks and works perfectly!

Clear quote and did what they said they would do. Well managed work space in tight area. Very happy with finish.
Steve N
Steve N2 posts

Prompt, efficient help in an emergency

Garage guys cam and immediately repaired our broken door cable/s. Excellent service and nice blokes to deal with.
Oliver
Oliver

Fantastic Service & Team

The garage door in my apartment was not working at 7pm on a Friday night — Strata were not answering and the approved technician did not answer either.

The Garage Guys were the first company I found online and within 40 minutes of calling a technician arrived and had the door working without a problem within 30 minutes.

Highly recommend The Garage Guys on price and customer service. 10/10.