The Hour Glass

The Hour Glass

See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for The Hour Glass? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
Lisa
LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

First Class Personal Service

This store has everything in your dreams, we were looked after by the wonderful trainee Pascal a very kind knowledgeable young man who was super friendly, it certainly didn't take to long for my husband to settle on the gorgeous Jaeger-LeCoultre which he know wears with pride, the patience and care given was exceptional and we would highly recommend this beautiful store!

Mei S.
Mei S.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic watch store

A fantastic watch store in Brisbane. It has nice collection of luxury and more modestly priced time pieces.
The staff are friendly, knowledgeable and supportive. A special thank you to Bella and Amanda for patiently guiding me through my selection of Rolex watches.
I have also bought my first Oris dive watch at a great price and could not be happier.
I will definitely be purchasing more watches through this store.
Highly recommended!